Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The MC can sleep both with Jaime and Elizabeth. It's considered incest in some culture.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
He's still flirting with it to have a little fun with everyone asking for it. It's just not because of Patreon, he doesn't want incest in the game.
Wasn't there talk way back in the beginning of a fan patch by an evil modder coming out once the game was completed? That way Patreon and Paypal couldn't blame BD for anything taboo existing. Perhaps that's changed and there will not even be a fan patch whenever this game is completed (5 years?).

Reactions: Cernunnos.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wasn't there talk way back in the beginning of a fan patch by an evil modder coming out once the game was completed? That way Patreon and Paypal couldn't blame BD for anything taboo existing. Perhaps that's changed and there will not even be a fan patch whenever this game is completed (5 years?).
Yeah, there was talk about it but the problem with that is that the only one that can do it since there are no renders done is BD himself and I doubt he want to after completing the whole game.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
any patch is useless, cause there are no scenes in existence , you have to find someone 1st that will render scenes same quality for any kind off modder to be able to integrate them in to game. BD aint gotna do it, he said on multiple occasions, doesnt want to risk it, cant blame dud for that.
talking about it aint gona change a thing.

• Hey there
Reactions: sava75

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah, there was talk about it but the problem with that is that the only one that can do it since there are no renders done is BD himself and I doubt he want to after completing the whole game.
The game started with the tag if Im not mistaken, then changed to evil modder will make all the necessary changes, to now, nope. Thats why ppl keep asking, because its almost in the game, and the answers have been all over the place.

But hey, in the end I dont really care which answer is the right. its not my game, Im just playing it.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos. and BTLD

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The game started with the tag if Im not mistaken, then changed to evil modder will make all the necessary changes, to now, nope. Thats why ppl keep asking, because its almost in the game, and the answers have been all over the place.

But hey, in the end I dont really care which answer is the right. its not my game, Im just playing it.
The only answers that matter is BD's himself and he has never said he's gonna make a patch later on, that's just people on this forum wishing.

It's definitely NOT almost in the game, MC and Azel shares some affectionate kisses, hardly reason for almost incest.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The only answers that matter is BD's himself and he has never said he's gonna make a patch later on, that's just people on this forum wishing.

It's definitely NOT almost in the game, MC and Azel shares some affectionate kisses, hardly reason for almost incest.
...and the scene where Rachael has him imagining fucking her. And him staring at her tits. It's definitely not just them kissing.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
...and the scene where Rachael has him imagining fucking her. And him staring at her tits. It's definitely not just them kissing.
Fair enough, still nowhere in the vicinity of saying that are almost incest in the game. Just getting tired of this whole discussion, there is no incest in the game and there never will be since BD doesn't want it. He will continue to tease about it as long as people keep complaining about it. At this point it's completely irrelevant if there was supposed to be in the beginning.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Rachael is a trip. She likes to push buttons.

And well the mc is a man and almost all straight and bi men will notice tits no matter who they are attached to. That definitely doesn't mean we all want to fuck our family... :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes