ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
SpearOfReigns
Fellow F95 user who I trusted as a tastemaker over the last year pulled a prank on me and recommend me this so might just as well leave a review.

I wanted to comment on this review (the reviewer gave the game one star.) When did the the F95 user recommend the game? It's been a while since I played the game so maybe the story has changed. There were always issues with the game. BD told people that the story was going to be seven game days of introduction. After the first seven days the game was supposed to focus on the story and the characters. The last time I played the game, he was still introducing new women to have sex with MC. Reading the new posts, I read the names of new female characters that were not in the story before. It seems like nothing has changed. At one time I recommended this game based on where the story was at the time and where the developer said it was going to go. I no longer recommend it. The way it is now; it will take over twenty years to complete, will have more female characters than the Game of Throne books, and the only way MC will be able to have sex with all the female LI's within a six month time frame (real months, not game months) is if he's banging them 10 or 12 at a time.

So maybe the "prank" really wasn't a prank, maybe it was the player's honest opinion at one point in time.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
SpearOfReigns
Fellow F95 user who I trusted as a tastemaker over the last year pulled a prank on me and recommend me this so might just as well leave a review.

I wanted to comment on this review (the reviewer gave the game one star.) When did the the F95 user recommend the game? It's been a while since I played the game so maybe the story has changed. There were always issues with the game. BD told people that the story was going to be seven game days of introduction. After the first seven days the game was supposed to focus on the story and the characters. The last time I played the game, he was still introducing new women to have sex with MC. Reading the new posts, I read the names of new female characters that were not in the story before. It seems like nothing has changed. At one time I recommended this game based on where the story was at the time and where the developer said it was going to go. I no longer recommend it. The way it is now; it will take over twenty years to complete, will have more female characters than the Game of Throne books, and the only way MC will be able to have sex with all the female LI's within a six month time frame (real months, not game months) is if he's banging them 10 or 12 at a time.

So maybe the "prank" really wasn't a prank, maybe it was the player's honest opinion at one point in time.
a bit mistaken information: It will be 5 years roughly not 20...

So reading that it's too many hot women for your taste and you prefer slow burn. Seems as advertised but better luck on your next recommendation:)

Reactions: Bob69

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
a bit mistaken information: It will be 5 years roughly not 20...

So reading that it's too many hot women for your taste and you prefer slow burn. Seems as advertised but better luck on your next recommendation:)
It's what game day 9 or 10, and the game has been in development 2 years. I know there was a 6 or 7 month hiatus; but if a college year is about 200 days, the game is going to be in development for a lot longer than 5 years (assuming it's completed) given the current pacing. My point is that it is not as it was advertised. BD sent me and others messages, posted here and on his Patreon page, that he was going to stop introducing new LI's to his story after game day seven. After that point, there would be some one off female characters but not longer term LI's.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It's what game day 9 or 10, and the game has been in development 2 years. I know there was a 6 or 7 month hiatus; but if a college year is about 200 days, the game is going to be in development for a lot longer than 5 years (assuming it's completed) given the current pacing. My point is that it is not as it was advertised. BD sent me and others messages, posted here and on his Patreon page, that he was going to stop introducing new LI's to his story after game day seven. After that point, there would be some one off female characters but not longer term LI's.
But it wont be at the current pacing, because now we will see updates with more than a day. In the last updates we were seeing everything MC did, now there will be time skips for things like class etc. I believe the next update will be days 10-14.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Adult visual novel.

Bøb69 is correct about the pacing. I don't know one single avn that hasn't changed somewhat through it's development nor one dev that hasn't changed there mind about something...

Oh no too many beautiful women. Oh The horror: having to love and/or lewd them...

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
But it wont be at the current pacing, because now we will see updates with more than a day. In the last updates we were seeing everything MC did, now there will be time skips for things like class etc. I believe the next update will be days 10-14.
Maybe, but that's what he said would happen after day seven and now we are apparently at day ten. Listen, no one will be happier than me if he manages to get this thing rolling. I was not only a player, I supported the game for over a year, minus the time donations were put on hold.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Adult visual novel.

Bøb69 is correct about the pacing. I don't know one single avn that hasn't changed somewhat through it's development nor one dev that hasn't changed there mind about something...

Oh no too many beautiful women. Oh The horror: having to love and/or lewd them...
Yeah, why not just make it a gallery of different women. You click on the woman and watch the sex scene. No need to bother with a story, with character development, with relationship progression.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, why not just make it a gallery of different women. You click on the woman and watch the sex scene. No need to bother with a story, with character development, with relationship progression.
Well it has a story with character development and also relationship progression. But like all TV, movies and novels not everyone can be featured to their own episode or act.

If you don't think there is a compelling story you didn't read it and just skipped through it or you have a problem reading.

Either way best of luck to you with one of the other avns that take 4 updates to finally date a girl and then 3 more til the hand Job...

Reactions: NotTheReal16

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Well it has a story with character development and also relationship progression. But like all TV, movies and novels not everyone can be featured to their own episode or act.

If you don't think there is a compelling story you didn't read it and just skipped through it or you have a problem reading.

Either way best of luck to you with one of the other avns that take 4 updates to finally date a girl and then 3 more til the hand Job...
I thought it did more so before his hiatus than it did after.

I read it multiple times, I used to play it from the beginning about every full update.

There is something to be said for having to romance a girl a little bit before they jump onto you enchanted dick.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There is something to be said for having to romance a girl a little bit before they jump onto you enchanted dick.
I'm not a huge romance fan I admit. That said what is happening with Shauna and Jamie was years in the making. Nat and Harper both are slow burn romances.

Bailey was quick but thank God for her, Alexis and Rachael. Zoe is a sex first then love type relationship.

Mabel and her whole family seem to be a slow burn get to know them before sinking them with the pink torpedo.

My favorite toilet cleaner is slowly turning from cold stupid bitch to a possible decent partner. Penny has been a quick connection that is still growing.

I see romance in this vn. I see easy sex. I see a lot of beautiful different women that I look forward to knowing and exploring.

No where near a complete run down but I feel I made my personal pov known by now..

We feel differently. That's all and that's ok...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
One thing I have a hard time understanding is why people have such a hard time realizing that all these VN's on here that doesn't have the "completed" tag is still in development. That means that things can and will change during the time of development.

I haven't been here since the start of this game so I don't know what BD said in the beginning but whatever he said then doesn't matter. If he thinks changes are needed during development of course he should change things. I that means removing incest or adding more LI's after day 7 so be it. It's his game and he writes it how he sees fit.

Sure, some people won't like and/or agree with some changes but that is irrelevant. Again, his story, his choices. In the end everyone trying it will have to decide if it's for them or not even if that means stop playing it halfway through because you don't agree with something the dev does.

However (and this is not directed at anyone particular, just a general statement), complaining about it in the childlike manner some people do is really ridiculous. If you have constructive criticism then by all means share it, most Dev's wants that!

BD is making an amazing VN here (and apparently many people agree with me :) ), a story that isn't to convoluted but a little drama here and there and some amazing LI's for all tastes. It's mostly a "feel good" game and one of the best at that, a game I'm gonna return to for a long time to come.

In the end it's very simple, if you like the game, stay and join the conversation and maybe support the Dev and if you don't like it, move on to another game more to your liking, there is something for everyone after all :)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes