HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I have the suspicion that buildup is what next episode will be about together with the game and what happens after, so we will either have it at end of that or it will be quite a bit later when BD gets back to Harp and Natalie. I think Jasmine may well be the update after that and that she will also get a bit of a lead in first since she deserves that and will not be just a wham bam. Edit If remember right also the Bailey/Rainn arc should start around day 12-14 if remember right from quite a while ago, so I suspect we might see some of that next episode or one after. Also Millie the terrible will likely be back soon,

Skye is harder to predict, it may well be we get a first quick scene with her, but I am pretty sure she will have more of a story. Just not sure if that will play after first sex with her or before.
Skye = He ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Skye = He ;)
I know Skye officially identifies as male, but I am not convinced yet emotionally. Though that may well change when Skye's story develops further for me, at this moment I will just keep it at Skye is just simply Skye. Admittedly the fact Skye looks like the embodiment of the perfect tomboy at the moment may not help with that. :p

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I know Skye officially identifies as male, but I am not convinced yet emotionally. Though that may well change when Skye's story develops further for me, at this moment I will just keep it at Skye is just simply Skye. Admittedly the fact Skye looks like the embodiment of the perfect tomboy at the moment may not help with that. :p
hell given a shot i do Skye also ... tight virgin .. fucking yummy :love:

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
Hmmm... Came back to this after a while hoping for a lot of new content. I remember I really enjoyed it quite a while ago but it was still fairly early days.
However I can no longer download through Mega or Nopy, and the other 3 are giving major virus alerts.
Though perhaps this is for the best, since a quick skim through the comments makes it seem as if the game's gone downhill.
Either it's sad... it had promise.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
hell given a shot i do Skye also ... tight virgin .. fucking yummy :love:
Well you will first have to convince Skye, which due to Skye's past may be easier or harder as you think. I also suspect that dealing with that past will be part of Skye's story and it will impact how Skye will identify at end of game. How and where BD will take that in the end remains to be seen(may well be more fluid as male or female per se or Skye may not care about that anymore as such), though I suspect will not be a mirror of Trans Shauna, who will be fully I suspect fully a woman at end at peace with herself and body whether chooses for a full transition or not and if chooses so will do it from a position of confidence in her body.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hmmm... Came back to this after a while hoping for a lot of new content. I remember I really enjoyed it quite a while ago but it was still fairly early days.
However I can no longer download through Mega or Nopy, and the other 3 are giving major virus alerts.
Though perhaps this is for the best, since a quick skim through the comments makes it seem as if the game's gone downhill.
Either it's sad... it had promise.
Nah the game is still pretty good with quite a bit of action, just some people can not accept some of their fave action will be missing. :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well you will first have to convince Skye, which due to Skye's past may be easier or harder as you think. I also suspect that dealing with that past will be part of Skye's story and it will impact how Skye will identify at end of game. How and where BD will take that in the end remains to be seen(may well be more fluid as male or female per se), though I suspect will not be a mirror of Trans Shauna, who will be fully I suspect fully a woman at end at peace with herself and body whether chooses for a full transition or not and if chooses so will do it from a position of confidence in her body.
ever hear of slippery floor in showers .. i mean accidents do happen ya know ..... oops sorry Skye i slid right into your vagina :LOL::love::LOL:

Tremendousmarty

Jun 4, 2020
anyone else having a problem dl the game? What happened to the mega dl for windows? Every other link up there for windows ive tried and just got done cleaning the virus that came with it

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
anyone else having a problem dl the game? What happened to the mega dl for windows? Every other link up there for windows ive tried and just got done cleaning the virus that came with it
All except Nopy is working and no, there aren't any virus in any of them.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No idea, you might report OP and ask for a new link maybe. Nopy is unfortunately out of business and mega has been removing links since some people seem to have been reporting and complaining. Mixdrop and that other are not my faves either though my antivirus and browser seem to protect me well enough.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
No idea, you might report OP and ask for a new link maybe. Nopy is unfortunately out of business and mega has been removing links since some people seem to have been reporting and complaining. Mixdrop and that other are not my faves either though my antivirus and browser seem to protect me well enough.
It is even worse with Mega now. If you're a big uploader and upload one wrong file you get your account banned and you get your IP blacklisted. Mega is pretty much dead for most of us.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It is even worse with Mega now. If you're a big uploader and upload one wrong file you get your account banned and you get IP banned. Mega is pretty much dead for most of us.
Thanks for the information, I knew there were problems with mega last weeks, not that it was that bad.

Reactions: Bob69

Tremendousmarty

Jun 4, 2020
It is even worse with Mega now. If you're a big uploader and upload one wrong file you get your account banned and you get your IP blacklisted. Mega is pretty much dead for most of us.
damn mega was the only one i never had an issue with, trying to dl the game again now with filesfm n at the rate its going ill have the game next week lol, tops out at 1mb/s

Tremendousmarty

Jun 4, 2020
i repeat fucking Legend ty so much :)
also ty to whom ever uploaded the new links, ive been using this site for a lil over a year and have never posted anything in comments because i didnt want any drama, im glad that my first few comments didnt get me involved in some bs and that those involved where actually helpful and kind thanks again :)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes