monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Kings. How was the Oct update? Haven't tried it yet. Should I wait for one more or is it gotta have it now tier?

Last edited:

TarikDB

Feb 24, 2018
Sure, that's the reason......

Couldn't possibly be that he wants some feedback from his patreons....
Sure keep believing that...What kind of new feedback could he recieve for such a small update that he hasnt already got from the previous updates?
Dont get me wrong i love the game, and i also dont mind the long wait.
But dont expect me to be positive about a 6 min update and say the rest is coming soon. soon is what? 2 months?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sure keep believing that...What kind of new feedback could he recieve for such a small update that he hasnt already got from the previous updates?
But dont expect me to be positive about a 6 min update and say the rest is coming soon. soon is what? 2 months?
Lmao if you paid attention you would know that the next update will take long, because he said that he don't want to do a fixed release time anymore and want to put it out when it is ready. The Beta are there for feedback and for giving us something to play while waiting.
But yet here you are just bitching around without knowing anything.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
That was not an update but a beta version. Based on the size, I strongly assume that the size was chosen for pragmatic reasons: If there is a bug that would crash the VN, it is easier to locate and fix in a small beta version than in a larger version (the famous needle in the haystack).

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
pretty sure the beta was 30 minutes... soo no clue where you're getting 6 mins unless you're the type who just play for the lewds. and 30 minutes is a good enough size for a small SECTION of the full update to receive some feedback from his patrons - such as grammar/spelling, render errors, bugs etc.

Also don't moan when you got this for free on a piracy site when the betas are meant for his patrons

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
First of all it wasn't an update, it was just a beta of a small part of the next update.
Second, it wasn't intended for public use, just for his patreon, just as the next couple of betas will be. At least get your facts straight before you start your driveling.

The betas won't delay the actual update in any way, it's just a way for BD to get some feedback but sure, keep making up reason in your mind and spit them out as facts.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That was not an update but a beta version. Based on the size, I strongly assume that the size was chosen for pragmatic reasons: If there is a bug that would crash the VN, it is easier to locate and fix in a small beta version than in a larger version (the famous needle in the haystack).
That isn't really the case when developing a Renpy VN, they are extremely linear and totally different to most software development.

Reactions: Ptah and Jarul

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
as far as i realised i dont know why the arguement

the way i see it its like a teaser, the scenes are over a couple of days all select moments to give some more hype to his patreons and generally increase interest, not actual propper gameplay update, just teases, like a playable trailer of what is to come

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes