DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oy vey..... Nobody is disputing the Spa part, everyone knows about that.

The incest part however will as almost everybody on here know not gonna happen....
Yeah, somehow I have a feeling that even if 5 years from now a dlc would suddenly appear from an evil modder, that there might be scenes with Wendy and Willow, but never any sexual ones shown with Azel except for an extremely loving and happy end for her holding her grand children. Call me weird, but I suspect she will be off limits even with a dlc.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
BD promised a new beta "Early November 2021" at the end of the last beta, but we don't have a new beta :KEK: , so everything is as usual, the update will come out when it comes out, maybe tomorrow, maybe again in half a year
Don't you understand that now the DV is a married person? You are a monster without feelings.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey where can i read BD is updates on the game or when is the next update going to be??
On his Discord which you get access to when you support him on Patreon or keep checking this thread, someone always posts the progress reports here.

BD promised a new beta "Early November 2021" at the end of the last beta, but we don't have a new beta :KEK: , so everything is as usual, the update will come out when it comes out, maybe tomorrow, maybe again in half a year
Yeah, that's how it works...........:rolleyes:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The spa is in the story line.
Don't pout if BD does something that makes you uncomfortable.
Clearly you didn't understand my post. That's ok. Keep practice.

My point is that there is not and will not be incest in this vn so it's good you have an imagination for it. Never disputed the spa, but I dispute the pouting, I ain't 5...

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
Clearly you didn't understand my post. That's ok. Keep practice.

My point is that there is not and will not be incest in this vn so it's good you have an imagination for it. Never disputed the spa, but I dispute the pouting, I ain't 5...
That's okay Kitty, I understand how you feel. It seems the incest tease you guys do never seems to end. But you need to remember that this is not real, vs say Ashley Biden. Now that situation is disturbing. Anyway, this is just a game. Regarding the Azel character, BD may drop her since she no longer has a purpose in the story line since the real mom showed up. BD great job, look forward to the next release.

• Angry
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That's okay Kitty, I understand how you feel. It seems the incest tease you guys do never seems to end. But you need to remember that this is not real, vs say Ashley Biden. Now that situation is disturbing. Anyway, this is just a game. Regarding the Azel character, BD may drop her since she no longer has a purpose in the story line since the real mom showed up. BD great job, look forward to the next release.
Yes, we are all soooo triggered because we keep saying that there won't be any incest in this game, you have us all figured out, good job scooby doo!

Of course BD won't drop ever drop Azel, she most definitely has a purpose to play and will have so for the rest of the game. If you think she has become irrelevant just because the biological mom has showed up you haven't really paid attention to the story....

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
BD drop Azel? HAHAHAHA....back under the bridge with you now.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
See the thing is, I HAVE the incest patch.

:)
;)
:sneaky:

:giggle:

:WeSmart:

In my head the thought of Stacy being his sister was the big reveal
I know the truth
And I am absolutely going to bang the shit out of my sister Stacy
I can't believe you guys are all so adamant that there is no Incest cuz ^^^

PEACE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
See the thing is, I HAVE the incest patch.

:)
;)
:sneaky:

:giggle:

:WeSmart:

In my head the thought of Stacy being his sister was the big reveal
I know the truth
And I am absolutely going to bang the shit out of my sister Stacy
I can't believe you guys are all so adamant that there is no Incest cuz ^^^

PEACE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey whatever floats your boat :p, the imagination is a powerful tool. You have no clue where all those hugs and kisses from Azel, Willow and Wendy lead to in my games. :whistle:

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
POLL: Not to spoil anything but there are many girl-girl relationships planned for WVM. (all optional) So, are you one who is down to share between the girls or are you one to keep them all for yourself? (there isn't a wrong answer)
* I'm down to share
* They're all mine
have not played this game in a long time. is this still planned? any girl-girl relationships already in the game or did we already get choices for future girl-girl relationship inside the harem?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
have not played this game in a long time. is this still planned? any girl-girl relationships already in the game or did we already get choices for future girl-girl relationship inside the harem?
Jamie and Shauna will get a girl-girl relationship, atm they get closer and closer to each other and are more involved in the 3-some scenes with each other.
The 2nd one is Bailey and Rainn, where you can already choose or not to have a 3 way relationship, the stage atm is that Bailey needs to talk to Rainn, but is probably unsure what to say/how it will affect them, so Rainn was the whole day 9 party alone upstairs.

I am not sure about others rn, quite a while since I palyed.

Edit: Typos

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Jamie and Shauna will get a girl-girl relationship, atm they get closer and closer to each other and are more involved in the 3-some scenes with each other.
The 2nd one is Bailey and Rainn, where you can already choose or not to have a 3 way relationship, the stage atm is that Bailey needs to talk to Rainn, but is probably unsure what to say/how it will effect them, so Rainn was the whole day 10 Party alone upstairs.

I am not sure about others rn, quite a while since I palyed.
WVM also has Keyana & Brittany (On the Harem-Romance/Bang-Them-All path), who are a married couple that meets up with MC to conceive a baby, and them getting closer with MC to forming their own three-way romance as the Days/Weeks goes on.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes