Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
How many non-beta releases did we have this year? Based on Patron I only see 9.5.1 in July, someone know dates of previous updates?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
How many non-beta releases did we have this year? Based on Patron I only see 9.5.1 in July, someone know dates of previous updates?
IIRC there was one in February.
The last one before 9.5.1 was on the 31th JAN (0.9.4.2), but that was only 200 renders and the 0.9.5.1 was 1800 renders.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
If some of you are curious like I was. Braindrop made 938 new renders and 12 animations since the last big update (0.9.5.1, 4th July), he remade 148 renders and 1 animation (from the 938 renders and 12 animations).
He also made 966 renders and 5,5 animations for the Week 1 remake. Does anyone know how many render Week 1 has?

He made ~2000 render in like 4 months. Before he made 1800 (dunno when he started the Week 1 remake, so the 1800 is without week 1 remakes) in 5 months and he said days 10 - 14 will be shorter then the last update.

The render number is until the last "real" Mind Drop from the 1st Nov. Dunno how many new he made since then.

Edit: clarifications

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If some of you are curious like I was. Braindrop made 938 new renders and 12 animations since the last big update (0.9.5.1, 4th July), he remade 148 renders and 1 animation.
He also made 966 renders and 5,5 animations for the Week 1 remake. Does anyone know how many render Week 1 has?

He made ~2000 render in like 4 months. Before he made 1800 (dunno when he started the Week 1 remake) in 5 months and he said days 10 - 14 will be shorter then the last update.
Thank you for sharing that! It doesn't matter to me but may shut up an idjit or two :)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I think he started the remake sometime last year, but it has become more of a side thing whit all his troubles this year.
Well it seems with ~1200 normal renders and 966 week 1 remake renders since v0.9.5.1 it is not a side project anymore. I really wonder how many render he will have to remake for week 1.

Added some clarifications and fixed some mistakes on the other post.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I think BD said that the week 1 remake was after the day 10-14 update but don't quote me on that.....
Already quoted :devilish:
Well he will probably tell us after the next update how long it will take or how many renders he need to remake, with way over 966 already remade I hope it wont be that much :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

fatattack

Sep 19, 2020
I have just finished a playthrough and although the game is good it does stand out how suddenly awful it became after the alley fight with Ryker. Just endless blahblah with very single one of the girls and some scenes with them.
Looking back I wished I used the skip button.
Hopefully the original story writer comes back from his "holiday" ( the quality is so different and low I assume it's not the same guy writing the last parts ) and picks up a good storyline again starting with the exhibition match.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I have just finished a playthrough and although the game is good it does stand out how suddenly awful it became after the alley fight with Ryker. Just endless blahblah with very single one of the girls and some scenes with them.
Hopefully the original story writer comes back from his "holiday" ( the quality is so different and low I assume it's not the same guy writing the last parts ) and picks up a good storyline again starting with the exhibition match.
Sure, whatever you say.......

The only one working on this game Braindrop, story and graphics and doing an amazing job at both.

acurise

Nov 11, 2018
Felt the same about the decrease of quality after Ryker fight. Also, the amount of characters getting introduced, it's becoming like a that "To many Cooks" skit from adult swim

TakedaINF

Jun 15, 2020
I just finished playing the current version and after the party it seemed to me or Bailey doesn't want to meet Rain? She was running from this conversation all evening, even though she knew that MC was not against this relationship, she just doesn't know how to refuse her so as not to lose a friend, maybe in the future we will be given another choice to push Bailey to this relationship or not, and at this moment a relationship with Rainn may begin. just thinking out loud:) (I'm sorry if something is written incorrectly, I'm not an American and I use google translator to write this message)

Reactions: verzauberung

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I just finished playing the current version and after the party it seemed to me or Bailey doesn't want to meet Rain? She was running from this conversation all evening, even though she knew that MC was not against this relationship, she just doesn't know how to refuse her so as not to lose a friend, maybe in the future we will be given another choice to push Bailey to this relationship or not, and at this moment a relationship with Rainn may begin. just thinking out loud:) (I'm sorry if something is written incorrectly, I'm not an American and I use google translator to write this message)
Yeah Bailey is coming to grips with what she wants to do about Rainn ( all depends on our choice as mc, of course). I can't wait til it's resolved and it starts in earnest (my choice)... :)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes