Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
it's cool, everyone has their likes and dislikes,
I for one like music in VNs but not all music/sounds, they need to work in the scene that it plays, anyway ,
it's okay to disagree :p .
True I agree, personally I found WVM even more enjoyable with the music on but probably is due to the type of game, with others I don't like the music on , it's a matter of personal taste for sure. :)

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
True I agree, personally I found WVM even more enjoyable with the music on but probably is due to the type of game, with others I don't like the music on , it's a matter of personal taste for sure. :)
exactly
some people like music , some don't
some like music in all VNs, some like in a few
at the end of the day , for me, the Koga Music mod enhances my playthrough.

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
I disagree. In video games yes, but in renpy games I mute them as soon as I can.
Ive palyed a ducent of games in this genre so far and i couldnt imagine one without sound. Ofc everybody got his own taste but in this case it shocked me little bit, starting the game without any sound coming up. Do you think, the music is just not your pick or u just prefer to play soundless for Ren'Py in general?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
As a Patron I could care less the time he takes, rather have a good update than a rushed threw one with tons bugs. He gets involved with his Patrons something others don't do. Let the guy do his thing there's plenty other games to play while you wait. Me? I got like 30 games so not worry about updates, there's always new updates when I check.
I am not a Patreon subscriber, however I agree with your comments. There are other VN and games out there that keep whoever need to keep them busy while waiting for BD to release his update.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I disagree. In video games yes, but in renpy games I mute them as soon as I can.
Each individuals have their own preference. Some believes the music or audio sounds is important with the VN/Games. In my case, my system set to no sound and also mute. If I need any sounds or music I usually use another source. I have seen number of users prefer to have sound, music, and audio. It is also up to the developer and/or modder to help provide that, like the modder did with WVM to allow others to enjoy the sounds through this VN.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
I've been replaying the game to prepare for the update and, even though this was probably talked a lot already, it's still amazing to see how much the graphics improved through the updates.

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
I've been replaying the game to prepare for the update and, even though this was probably talked a lot already, it's still amazing to see how much the graphics improved through the updates.
And that is part of the reason some of the last updates have taken so long, besides personal/medical reasons.
When BD started he was a novice, but has been learning & improving his work little by little.
With a great idea, a captivating story, characters you get invested in, he has been upping the quality of his work since the first update, comparing his last "Not Beta" update to one from 3 years ago, most would think it was a different guy doing the renders/coding/everything.

• Haha
Reactions: Minx077

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
OOOOooo my my my look who's back hahahah
i check the beta content and damnnn BD is facking awesome
i can't wait to see what else he has in his mind

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Ive palyed a ducent of games in this genre so far and i couldnt imagine one without sound. Ofc everybody got his own taste but in this case it shocked me little bit, starting the game without any sound coming up. Do you think, the music is just not your pick or u just prefer to play soundless for Ren'Py in general?
I'm not sure really. I like having music on in the background (can't stand silence), I think I was just put off by games where it didn't work well and now I just mute them all. I should unmute some and try them out again.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I'm not sure really. I like having music on in the background (can't stand silence), I think I was just put off by games where it didn't work well and now I just mute them all. I should unmute some and try them out again.
Same issue; way too many bad ones out there. I've occasionally tried unmuting them and then quickly regret it. LoM is the only one I have the game music playing on, for the rest I run my own playlists.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Personally I find the music being matched to the mood of the current scene to be worth it even if the music is pretty basic, which you simply can't get with your own playlist. It would be pretty cool if there were a folder we could drop music into to add it to the game.
or maybe just use youtube? wow... revolutionising idea I know...

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
I have a question, does Female Shauna can have kids?, bcs I remember a Dialog with the MC where she says she can´t be like Jamie in the aspext of giving birth

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes