K18

Apr 19, 2018
It's April 2 for most. Meaning it's time for Hannah's birthday. Very little is known about her other than being an movie actress and the apparent rival to fellow actress Eden (a client of Rachael's). With MC only meeting her very brief at the bowling event. But i'm very curious to learn more about her and see more of her, both in & out of her costumes :devilish:.

Happy Birthday Hannah!
Hannah_CharacterScreen.png

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Hey guys, just a quick update to let you guys know that I won't be able to finish the update this month.

For more information go here . :)
Already posted here on the last few pages, good buddy

View attachment 1731897

Hey guys, just a quick update to let you guys know that I won't be able to finish the update this month.

To put it frank, working on the timeline has been a much harder process than I thought it would be.
I've also added a few more animations to fluff up some of the shorter scenes as well.

It's embarrassing to delay again but I know that I only have the intention of making a good update. There's no ulterior motive.
There are some other reasons that have delayed my progress but they are not things I'm comfortable talking about on here anymore.

Render work (besides the new animations) has been done for this update for some time now and I've been working on the renders for days 36-42. I already had a large head start on it due to moving scenes around but I'm happy to say the wait between days 31-35 and 36-42 will be drastically shorter.

I do not intend to pause since I have honestly worked every single moment that was possible this month and that was almost always the case in other months that I've paused but now that I have a wife and kid and a house... I can't pour this amount of time into something and not have income for it anymore. Before having a kid I honestly didn't care about money at all. I personally still don't but it's now a necessity.
That's something I hate to say but it's just the complete transparent truth.

I spend as much time as possible with my wife and kid and grandpa and I do think I achieve a healthy balance between work and home life. (Though March has definitely been more work than family time.)
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love doing what I do but I also love being a dad and I can't mentally justify spending this much time away if there isn't a monetary gain that will directly benefit them.
I grew up poor as shit and homeless at times. I'll never make my kid have to go through that.
This isn't to say I'm here to relax and "milk". If there's ever a month that I don't work an adequate amount I'll pause without a second thought.
It sucks and it hurts to do it, but it is what it is.

I completely understand if you're upset with me. I would be too if I was on the other end.
I have to be vague with my reasonings to protect myself and family and it's very frustrating for me to not be able to talk about things. I've been very open in the past but I'm unable to now as it involves more than just myself.
There's also a vagueness as to not spoil things and it all ends up making me feel like some lifeless corporation sending out these delay messages that feel like AI generated responses.
I absolutely hate it.

I'm just a dude trying to make a fun game that I care a fuck ton about.
I'm not here to dupe you or scam you, if you feel like I am then please stop pledging and spend the money on something you're more comfortable spending it on.
I'm not here for the money, I put as much effort and time as I do into it because it's my job but the truth is that if I didn't make a single penny from this, I'd continue making it just for myself. I love doing it.

I think this update will be very nice. There's a good mix of progression in all elements. Basketball, plot, lewdness.
There's just been a lot of tweaking and testing after going through everything and re-planning out the events of each day so far and how they tie into the next week or so.
My excuse for things earlier was that my intention was to redo things later on so if something wasn't as nice as I wanted it to be later on, no biggie.
But since I'm committing to starting from the end of the redo... there's no more "Oh, I'll fix it later". It has to work now as I don't envision any more redos.

I'm not sure exactly how long it's taken so far, but the timeline is essentially the foundation of the story. Turns out, you can't rush a foundation without building a shitty, unstable house.
It's taken more time than I wanted it to but once it's where it needs to be. It's set in stone and that'll be that for it.

There's no one that wants this update out more than me.
It's large, it's fun, and once it's out I won't have this constant feeling of pressure on me.
The whole situation has been a mess. So much has happened in my life since the last update that has caused it to take it as long as it has but I know it isn't acceptable.
It doesn't matter if the update is 2400 renders long and the biggest I've ever put out. The wait has been entirely too long and I completely understand where the frustration has come from.
I've been shitty at communicating clearly and I also completely underestimated how much effort the timeline would take to sort out.

For the most part, you guys have been perfect and rooting me on at every point even with the fuck ups and broken promises along the way and it hurts to not have it ready for you guys yet. I'm letting you down and that's a shitty thing to admit.
Like I've said, I care about my players and the experience you have and every part of me wants you to play this update as soon as possible.
But I don't want to be right back in this spot in a couple of months having to redo things again so I have to do it right this time.

I'm sorry for the book.
Same idea as before. Mind drop #43 will be posted a few days before the update so be on the lookout for it.
Thank you guys so much for the patience and understanding. You've been awesome even when I've felt I didn't deserve it.
Love you guys and I'll talk to you soon
<3

(Also, feel free to vent about the situation in the comments. You can complain about me, just try to keep it constructive and please don't insult other patrons, keep it about me and the game or I'll have to remove your post.)
(The update will be available to all tiers here on patreon and SS. As well as all former patrons through discord)

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
anyone else find the girls in this game look progressively worse and worse? i kinda didn't mind the strange looks of girls at the start, now it just really bugs me to look at all the weird additions like they came straight from a lab. i don't know why I keep playing, story is has become pretty sleeper. sorry for being a complaining andy, surely im not the only one who just ??????? every new update with girls right?
Well, wouldn't matter, especially when you're someone whose eyes are only for Harper.
What happened on this game? why no update on a long time ?
Dev had twins and one of them breathes fire!

And for your second question, ONE OF THEM BREATHES FIRE!

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

For more information go here . :)
Cool, thanks for sharing the news ubgu. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Minx077

K18

Apr 19, 2018
It's April 3rd has arrived for most. Now meaning it's time for Eden's birthday. A famous movie actress and one of Rachael's many clients we plan to have MC put his babes inside of their bellies. We're still waiting for the making of that sex-tape to happen and many more fun & sexy events.

Happy Birthday Eden!
Eden_CharacterScreen.png

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
oh shit! Hannah's birthday comes one day before Eden's that will not help the rivalry.

actually Happy B-Day Hannah, since it is still April 2nd here on both the North and South American continents.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's April 3rd has arrived for most. Now meaning it's time for Eden's birthday. A famous movie actress and one of Rachael's many clients we plan to have MC put his babes inside of their bellies. We're still waiting for the making of that sex-tape to happen and many more fun & sexy events.

Happy Birthday Eden!
View attachment 1736586
Can't wait to make that tape. Hope Hannah watches it and uses her own tears as lube. :).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Admittedly not the best decision to skip a mind drop on the date that matches the next Mind drop number (43, 04/03)
But here we are. A good number of people mentioned that communication has really broken down as of late and I want to remedy that by starting the Mind drops back up.
And hey, I'm fucking with the timeline of the game, let's also fuck with the timeline of the Mind Drops.
(Mind Drop #43 will still be posted a few days before the update drops)
So, let's talk about some stuff.

What's delaying it now dev wise?
The honest answer is there's a lot of indecisiveness on my end.
My goal with every large update is to give you the best experience you've ever had with the game. It's been tough to reach that bar in my head since there's a pretty drastic change to how days go and I'm not comfortable with the style yet as it's still new to me.

It's hard to talk further without going into light spoilers so please skip ahead if you'd like to avoid little hints at what the update will be like.
This new style cuts a lot of "filler" in the days. Things are overall more bottled and the game has less dull moments and is more action packed... which has honestly led me to worrying there's too much sex in this update.
The best in-game comparison is more so how Day 1 plays out. Where it's a lot of quick sex with some stuff happening in-between that sets up the next quick sex.

After the exhibition game... there's a bit of a lull in the story for reasons I can't go deep into. And that skews it further into the sex filled pipeline.
Which... it's a sex game so awesome right?
Well... I mostly agree but it's just a bit too skewed for me right now.
My current solution has been to go back and add small scenes with lesser involved girls. Sometimes just a render or two with dialogue that says "You spend some time with Ruby and Moon", etc.
Gets others involved while not bloating up the days or fucking up the story.

The delays have recently been caused because of a lot of little changes like that, that will drastically change the feel of the update.
I chose the least spoilery one to present as an example but there's been a ton of stuff like that.

Furthermore, it's been really tough deciding which scenes to include now and which scenes to push to the next update.
There's really not much I can say on this without getting very spoilery. But like I've said I have a huge headstart on the next update as I moved a ton of scenes to the future a while ago and it's just been tough to decide which ones to include now or later.

What's delaying it personal wise?
I briefly mentioned that there's been a lot going on that I haven't been able to talk about.
Well, I talked to my wife about it as she's part of all of this and I stopped sharing as she didn't like me telling too much. (But she is okay with me sharing this bit.)
Which she has a very good reason not to want to share. There's some fucking weirdos out there. 99.9% of you guys are lovely but all it takes is 1 dumb fuck to ruin it all and make me hide everything.

In February me, my wife, my kid, and my grandpa all had to pack up and move again because of some weird events happening at our new house at the time. (That started early January)
I can't confirm if it was caused by me sharing stuff publicly or if it was just some creep that happened to target us.
But, around the same time our old house (the first, crappy one) was broken into and vandalized and it was too much for me to not fear for the safety of my family.

We were able to move somewhere that is much safer overall and I installed a pretty rad home security system. So it hasn't been a problem since but as a new father whose number 1 goal is to protect my family. I'll admit it was very difficult to focus and even still now, every little noise I'm checking everything out.

Chances are the events were unrelated and we just had a creep harass us since my wife happens to be a very attractive woman and creeps seem to flock to them.
But I wasn't taking any chances and what I share will still be very limited.

That's been the biggest thing but definitely not the only thing and I don't really want to go further than that.
It's not really an excuse for the delays, more so to just why communication has broken down recently and I do apologize for not handling it better.
This also isn't for sympathy, everyone's fine and I trust my ability to protect my family. I just want you guys to know why I've been so vague as of late. It was never anything malicious.

How much longer?
This is a question that I sadly can not answer.
The only thing I can say is that I'm working on it at minimum 11-12 hours a day and it will be out the second that it is ready.
I want to give a timeline but those haven't been working out for me and I'm trying to piss people off less haha

What about other patreon stuff like the polls and bday renders?

I do plan on putting out some other stuff this month but I don't want to commit to any dates or any amount as I'm still focused on the update.
Though I will say I've been working on some bday renders whenever I get stuck on some of the timeline rewriting. So I should have a batch to share of those soon.

Why don't you hire help?
This is a question I've answered a few times before but it's popped up a lot recently so let me give an updated answer:

I am an awful work leader. I have held managerial positions at entry jobs before and I am someone who will take the hardest work and then do the most work at the same time and try to make it as easy as possible for everyone else.
I am someone that is likely to be taken advantage of.
I am shit at hitting deadlines for this game but my work ethic isn't something I'll ever doubt.
And I also don't know anyone I trust enough to hire right now anyway.
I also don't really want to ever relinquish parts of the game I like doing... which is most of it. Besides things like organizing and photo editing.

The only thing I could imagine actually hiring for is a programmer to do some of the things I'm too dumb to do, and someone to create a soundtrack / effects for the game and implement them.

Also real quick, I just know some people will claim I'm trying to be a perfectionist but promise me, I'm not. This update will not be perfect and I'm cool with that. It's just getting it to a place that I'm happy with. It's a new style and it's taking some time to find my spot within it.

Okay, that was a lot and still wasn't a normal mind drop so oopsie.
Returning to the normal format this Friday. (Would've today but I wasn't tracking renders and I don't want to spend the time to count them up right now.)

Thank you guys so much for believing in me and sticking around.
I don't care about the amount of $ because tbh I make more than I should doing what I do but it is amazing to see the amount of people stick by my side through all of this stuff. You guys mean the world to me and I'm excited for the future.
It's gonna be a good update and I'm gonna go write some more but in fantasy fun land.
Have a good week everybody
Love you guys <3

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Honestly, after he finally releases the new update, I feel he needs to just focus on the remake since trying to focus on multiple things at once is causing him far more problems than it was supposed to solve. Then once he finishes with the remake, he won't be stuck splitting his time up between multiple projects.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Admittedly not the best decision to skip a mind drop on the date that matches the next Mind drop number (43, 04/03)
But here we are. A good number of people mentioned that communication has really broken down as of late and I want to remedy that by starting the Mind drops back up.
And hey, I'm fucking with the timeline of the game, let's also fuck with the timeline of the Mind Drops.
(Mind Drop #43 will still be posted a few days before the update drops)
So, let's talk about some stuff.

What's delaying it now dev wise?
The honest answer is there's a lot of indecisiveness on my end.
My goal with every large update is to give you the best experience you've ever had with the game. It's been tough to reach that bar in my head since there's a pretty drastic change to how days go and I'm not comfortable with the style yet as it's still new to me.

It's hard to talk further without going into light spoilers so please skip ahead if you'd like to avoid little hints at what the update will be like.
This new style cuts a lot of "filler" in the days. Things are overall more bottled and the game has less dull moments and is more action packed... which has honestly led me to worrying there's too much sex in this update.
The best in-game comparison is more so how Day 1 plays out. Where it's a lot of quick sex with some stuff happening in-between that sets up the next quick sex.

After the exhibition game... there's a bit of a lull in the story for reasons I can't go deep into. And that skews it further into the sex filled pipeline.
Which... it's a sex game so awesome right?
Well... I mostly agree but it's just a bit too skewed for me right now.
My current solution has been to go back and add small scenes with lesser involved girls. Sometimes just a render or two with dialogue that says "You spend some time with Ruby and Moon", etc.
Gets others involved while not bloating up the days or fucking up the story.

The delays have recently been caused because of a lot of little changes like that, that will drastically change the feel of the update.
I chose the least spoilery one to present as an example but there's been a ton of stuff like that.

Furthermore, it's been really tough deciding which scenes to include now and which scenes to push to the next update.
There's really not much I can say on this without getting very spoilery. But like I've said I have a huge headstart on the next update as I moved a ton of scenes to the future a while ago and it's just been tough to decide which ones to include now or later.

What's delaying it personal wise?
I briefly mentioned that there's been a lot going on that I haven't been able to talk about.
Well, I talked to my wife about it as she's part of all of this and I stopped sharing as she didn't like me telling too much. (But she is okay with me sharing this bit.)
Which she has a very good reason not to want to share. There's some fucking weirdos out there. 99.9% of you guys are lovely but all it takes is 1 dumb fuck to ruin it all and make me hide everything.

In February me, my wife, my kid, and my grandpa all had to pack up and move again because of some weird events happening at our new house at the time. (That started early January)
I can't confirm if it was caused by me sharing stuff publicly or if it was just some creep that happened to target us.
But, around the same time our old house (the first, crappy one) was broken into and vandalized and it was too much for me to not fear for the safety of my family.

We were able to move somewhere that is much safer overall and I installed a pretty rad home security system. So it hasn't been a problem since but as a new father whose number 1 goal is to protect my family. I'll admit it was very difficult to focus and even still now, every little noise I'm checking everything out.

Chances are the events were unrelated and we just had a creep harass us since my wife happens to be a very attractive woman and creeps seem to flock to them.
But I wasn't taking any chances and what I share will still be very limited.

That's been the biggest thing but definitely not the only thing and I don't really want to go further than that.
It's not really an excuse for the delays, more so to just why communication has broken down recently and I do apologize for not handling it better.
This also isn't for sympathy, everyone's fine and I trust my ability to protect my family. I just want you guys to know why I've been so vague as of late. It was never anything malicious.

How much longer?
This is a question that I sadly can not answer.
The only thing I can say is that I'm working on it at minimum 11-12 hours a day and it will be out the second that it is ready.
I want to give a timeline but those haven't been working out for me and I'm trying to piss people off less haha

What about other patreon stuff like the polls and bday renders?
I do plan on putting out some other stuff this month but I don't want to commit to any dates or any amount as I'm still focused on the update.
Though I will say I've been working on some bday renders whenever I get stuck on some of the timeline rewriting. So I should have a batch to share of those soon.

Why don't you hire help?
This is a question I've answered a few times before but it's popped up a lot recently so let me give an updated answer:

I am an awful work leader. I have held managerial positions at entry jobs before and I am someone who will take the hardest work and then do the most work at the same time and try to make it as easy as possible for everyone else.
I am someone that is likely to be taken advantage of.
I am shit at hitting deadlines for this game but my work ethic isn't something I'll ever doubt.
And I also don't know anyone I trust enough to hire right now anyway.
I also don't really want to ever relinquish parts of the game I like doing... which is most of it. Besides things like organizing and photo editing.

The only thing I could imagine actually hiring for is a programmer to do some of the things I'm too dumb to do, and someone to create a soundtrack / effects for the game and implement them.

Also real quick, I just know some people will claim I'm trying to be a perfectionist but promise me, I'm not. This update will not be perfect and I'm cool with that. It's just getting it to a place that I'm happy with. It's a new style and it's taking some time to find my spot within it.

Okay, that was a lot and still wasn't a normal mind drop so oopsie.
Returning to the normal format this Friday. (Would've today but I wasn't tracking renders and I don't want to spend the time to count them up right now.)

Thank you guys so much for believing in me and sticking around.
I don't care about the amount of $ because tbh I make more than I should doing what I do but it is amazing to see the amount of people stick by my side through all of this stuff. You guys mean the world to me and I'm excited for the future.
It's gonna be a good update and I'm gonna go write some more but in fantasy fun land.
Have a good week everybody
Love you guys <3

Thanks for sharing that here. :)

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes