Bigballinmoney

Jul 2, 2018
anyone else find the girls in this game look progressively worse and worse? Top G kinda didn't mind the strange looks of girls at the start, now it just really bugs the Top G to look at all the weird additions like they came straight from a lab.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
anyone else find the girls in this game look progressively worse and worse? i kinda didn't mind the strange looks of girls at the start, now it just really bugs me to look at all the weird additions like they came straight from a lab. i don't know why I keep playing, story is has become pretty sleeper. sorry for being a complaining andy, surely im not the only one who just ??????? every new update with girls right?
You are literally the only person that complains about "new girls" looking worse than "old girls" and the story being/becoming uninteresting.
You are entitled to your opinion but as it stands it is only your opinion and nobody elses.

If you don't like the game or find it to be a chore you are free to walk away.

Reactions: Havoc_313

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
anyone else find the girls in this game look progressively worse and worse? i kinda didn't mind the strange looks of girls at the start, now it just really bugs me to look at all the weird additions like they came straight from a lab. i don't know why I keep playing, story is has become pretty sleeper. sorry for being a complaining andy, surely im not the only one who just ??????? every new update with girls right?
imo. All of the new models looks great, the only one I have any problem with is Emiko, I liked her old model better :/
And new redhead girl (forgot her name) model looks waaay better than the old one, I'm not sure what to think about her sister thou, I might need to get used to her.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
imo. All of the new models looks great, the only one I have any problem with is Emiko, I liked her old model better :/
And new redhead girl (forgot her name) model looks waaay better than the old one, I'm not sure what to think about her sister thou, I might need to get used to her.
Ruby

Reactions: Bev_

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Seeing this page (476) i get a feeling that this page has blowed up becouse of what happened this last weekend. ill give it 1 or 2 more pages before anyone mentions the names RockSmith (oh wait i just did :p) still, if i wer to take a stand, i'd say, both sides have a point. seeing someone you care about getting hurt i'd take action, even wouldnt stop after him begging me to stop, for he didnt stop when I asked him to, so why should I? on da other hand, it certainly looked like a blind rage moment, so i picture da hulk in him as well.

still, why are we discussing a subject that happened 2 updates ago? and when are we getting the new update, it has been 5 months already :D
You read everything but skipped the posts that answered your questions! That's amazing

Yeah ! Harper is love and wife martial. :love:
Fuck yeah

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Bigballinmoney

Jul 2, 2018
You are literally the only person that complains about "new girls" looking worse than "old girls" and the story being/becoming uninteresting.
You are entitled to your opinion but as it stands it is only your opinion and nobody elses.

If you don't like the game or find it to be a chore you are free to walk away.
you ain't wrong by any means, the Top G would love to just walk away but sometimes you cant look away from the train wreck you know.

Last edited:

Bigballinmoney

Jul 2, 2018
hmmmmm the Top G also preferred the old emiko, sad that you have such limited content with her aswell.

Last edited:

datfcknhunter

Oct 23, 2020
i have a question, i want to install the cheat/walkthrough/music mod and the gallery mod, can i use both mods for the newest version? i know the gallery mod is for v.0.9.5 but can i still see it in the new one? sry for bad english

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
My only complaint is we don't need the wall of text justifying why you aren't pausing. Just say you have a family and this is your income, that should be all that is needed. You overshare far too much Braindrop.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i have a question, i want to install the cheat/walkthrough/music mod and the gallery mod, can i use both mods for the newest version? i know the gallery mod is for v.0.9.5 but can i still see it in the new one? sry for bad english
Better not since version 10-0-1 it's a beta is unstable and it could lead to problem, Scrappy will probably update the mod when BD will release the new update so for now use only the wt-mod. :)

Reactions: datfcknhunter

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Indeed seems like he is, but surely I can't be the only one getting triggered by the martial instead of material?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Until you apologise to Kimmy, Get Harpers' name and image out of your f@@king mind. Don't you even think about her. You're not worthy!
I know how he should apologise to Kimmy.
The dinner is served.Dig in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes