Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Flattering but Raven's the only female member and she primarily bats for the home team so no thanks
Put on a dress, stick on a wig, slap on lots of makeup and paint your penis bright green.

You'd look like a really ugly girl with an odd strapon but i'm sure with enough alcohol in anyone looking we could pass you off as a sort of woman.

ezrael777

Nov 15, 2019
Right????
People here are dreaming about more content with the coach, with Shauna, with Zoe, etc. and I'm just hoping we get more scenes with Bailey and Ruby on the next update.
Would love as well to see some content with coach, there are sooo many girls around that getting the mc involved with each of them requires (dev) time... So i'll be waiting patiently.
I'm just wondering if the affair with Natalie is going to prevent MC having sex with Harper... I hope not!
Also, as for now it doesn't seem that any choice regarding having sex with one of the characters could impact on the relationship with another... That's peculiar but welcome if BrainDrop wants us players to feel like in a candy shop. Know what? Maybe it's not realistic and all but it surely is pleasurable... I really liked Raechel's idea of moving to her building, seems that those concrete walls can't catch fire so easily...

Reactions: zVoidwalker

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
#1 Bailey (duh)

My 2nd -> choices are where it starts getting a bit murky. I've got like 5 girls tied for #2 and a few tied for 3rd. (spoilers for space-saving)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*edited for obvious reasons. -ice

Last edited by a moderator:
3.70 star(s) 637 Votes