UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
hey, Phantasm was one of my fav's in horror movie's back in the day with night of the living dead don't miss with the classic's
That's my point though, I just dislike the horror movie genre. It makes no sense to me. The "protagonists" are always retards and whenever I watch a horror movie with others I get told to shut up because I point out how stupid everything is or how the whole thing would be solved in 3 seconds if they would just shoot the murderer or whatever is chasing them. :ROFLMAO:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That's my point though, I just dislike the horror movie genre. It makes no sense to me. The "protagonists" are always retards and whenever I watch a horror movie with others I get told to shut up because I point out how stupid everything is or how the whole thing would be solved in 3 seconds if they would just shoot the murderer or whatever is chasing them. :ROFLMAO:
That's if you'd be able to think rationally in a similar situation (which would be a real situation, life and death), people very rarely do under such circumstances, when in fear and stress, trained soldiers are taught to deal with it, but regular people? Nope :p

Last edited:
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Have you seen Cabin in the Woods?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
That's if you'd be able to think rationally in a similar situation (which would be a real situation, life and death), people very rarely do under such circumstances, when in fear and stress, trained soldiers are taught to deal with it, but normal people? Nope :p
Fair enough, but my "go-to" solution in practically every case would be : Shotgun

Oh look, guy in a slasher mask with a Buck hunting knife : shotgun

Jason Voorhees : shotgun

Someone's in the house, quickly, to the attic! : good idea, I have a shotgun up there

Anyway, you get the idea. Overwhelming violence and 00 buck or a few slugs would solve most problems presented in these situations, in my opinion. Maybe I'm just weird.

Have you seen Cabin in the Woods?
Nope

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Fair enough, but my "go-to" solution in practically every case would be : Shotgun

Oh look, guy in a slasher mask with a Buck hunting knife : shotgun

Jason Voorhees : shotgun

Someone's in the house, quickly, to the attic! : good idea, I have a shotgun up there

Anyway, you get the idea. Overwhelming violence and 00 buck or a few slugs would solve most problems presented in these situations, in my opinion. Maybe I'm just weird.

Nope
Well, Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees are practically unstoppable, no matter what you'd do - stab them, shoot them, whatever - they just refuse to die, and in one movie Jason got...upgraded, lets put it that way, if he wasn't unstoppable before, he is now, haha :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Blackwing65

Apr 15, 2019
Well, Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees are practically unstoppable, no matter what you'd do - stab them, shoot them, whatever - they just refuse to die, and in one movie Jason got...upgraded, lets put it that way, if he wasn't unstoppable before, he is now, haha :p
It was in "Jason X", if i remember correctly.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Unless they're literally bulletproof I think blowing off their legs would work. What are they going to do? Stump at me? Same with actually blowing off their heads.

If they are actually bulletproof, time to retreat and find a better weapon. *shrugs* Just, you know, don't run yourself into a dead end IN YOUR OWN FUCKING HOME. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes