Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
He didn't lose support though. He is almost exactly where he was at the beginning of last month. The number of Patrons he 'lost' is higher than at the beginning of last month, but just because he actually gained Patrons in June.
What he 'lost' is well in the range of what every dev loses at the beginning of each month due to credit card issues and people un/resubscribing and so on.
Just thinking out loud mostly can't imagine why else he would get back to releasing updates, him growing a conscience after doing nothing for a year just seems unlikely.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Dev said he had 2000 renders months ago. That is paltry considering he was delivering 200-300 renders weekly prior to his decision to focus on larger, less frequent, updates. At the previous rate the 2000 render update would've been 3500-4000 renders.
There was never weekly 200-300 renders updates.
Try with 100-150 renders.

Oct 22, 2017
Not at this point, this is a sign of panic by a dev who is desperate to retain their paid support base, I only hope that the vast majority see through this hollow ploy and unsub until BD delivers the 2k+ renders he claims to have and then returns to a regular, day and date, schedule.
While this could be a panic release to keep getting support for nothing, without any release, the game couldn't continue on if he was legit.
So while this update in itself doesn't prove BD was/is honest, and I'm pretty sure, like I said, that there won't be (m)any new renders after those 2k+ after until those are released, it is at least the potential start of returning to normal.

I myself stopped my support at the end of last month after that last poll, even though I think he has those renders and supported him during the last months although I'm pretty sure he didn't do 'new' renders beside DITLO but was in that loop of redoing stuff he already had.
And like you say, I won't start supporting him again until we see more updates and him getting back 'into the game'.

JGoat

Mar 15, 2022
Downloading new update now ...so for those who played it any Harper nudity or any actual b-ball game content?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
While this could be a panic release to keep getting support for nothing, without any release, the game couldn't continue on if he was legit.
So while this update in itself doesn't prove BD was/is honest, and I'm pretty sure, like I said, that there won't be (m)any new renders after those 2k+ after until those are released, it is at least the potential start of returning to normal.

I myself stopped my support at the end of last month after that last poll, even though I think he has those renders and supported him during the last months although I'm pretty sure he didn't do 'new' renders beside DITLO but was in that loop of redoing stuff he already had.
And like you say, I won't start supporting him again until we see more updates and him getting back 'into the game'.
I never supported him financially, not because I have anything against him but because by the time I knew about his game it had grown so large that my support was not requred. I have limited funds and prefer to support those at the lower end as my money might make the difference between continuing or quitting

That doesn't reduce my frustration on behalf of the paying patrons because, you know, empathy.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
WVM [S2 C1 E1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.75 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.71 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.03 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.00 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Only the Evil Modder can save this game now.
Since the Evil Modder is BD acting 'anonomously' this game is Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked

Oct 22, 2017
I never supported him financially, not because I have anything against him but because by the time I knew about his game it had grown so large that my support was not requred. I have limited funds and prefer to support those at the lower end as my money might make the difference between continuing or quitting

That doesn't reduce my frustration on behalf of the paying patrons because, you know, empathy.
When I started supporting him, he didn't do bi-weekly updates anymore, but they were still consistent, on a short schedule, and had meat to them. I didn't even look at what he earned then but pledged because at that point that was rare as most games I liked/supported seemed to get smaller updates and longer release schedules.
Then when the problems started I didn't want to immediately pull the plug. And with him pausing ever so often, it wasn't like I was paying that often.
But the situation got ever more frustrating and with the last poll to delay even though he said to just release everything he had (before that he switched sizes but never promised to just upload what was finished at a certain point I think) I decided to no longer support this situation. And until these issues get resolved I won't support him again.
And then - I'll have to see. Maybe I do support some other small games then already and feel like he has enough support already. Or I might just show my appreciation for him coming back with some single donation.

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I am being partially serious though. Despite many people on here getting sick of it for being the focus of basically every game on here, incest content is still a big draw. All I'm saying is that if BD needs an easy lifeline to keep traction going then a totally anonymous modder could step in and give the "untouchable" girls a bit of content.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
This may have been mentioned already but have the renders been...not sure how to describe it...shitified? Or am I just remembering things being much better like 2 years ago when updates were actually a thing? The models seem far lower res than they used to be or "tweaked" or something.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Just curious...Haven't downloaded yet...but how is the first release of "season 2" (c1, e1) almost twice the size of the entire "season 1" (v 10.0.1). Is this just chapter 2 or does it include everything from the previous version?

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Idk how accurate this is but i can see why he finally decided to release something.

And it doesnt have to do with him actually wanting to release content tbh.
It baffles me that so many ppl were supporting him for so long without him releasing anything :FacePalm:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes