botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The issue is patreon is bigger. Unless you care more about your vision than some creds, people will just censor themselves.
Honestly, I'm tired of people rolling out the "it's Patreon's fault excuse."
Patreon's rules were a problem for devs for like the first two months after they started implementing them.
Yes, there was a second sweep where they went after some of the less intelligent approaches, but apart from that tons of successful games have worked their way around the Patreon rules for years.
Patches by evil modders, setting your relationships in game, extra-editions released on other sites etc..
The games who actually changed their content and/or have no patches have no real excuse, apart from either laziness or not giving a fuck.

There was content Braindrop clearly hinted at, then never delivered on, his white knights bend themselves backwards 180° degrees to claim it was never intended to be in the game, while the rest of us are laughing our asses off, over these silly attempts at deflection.

This isn't directed at you personally, it was just the latest post reminding me of that tired defence.

And honestly, it is just one of many reasons to be disappointed with this game, the teasing, the speed of progress both in story and game development, the weak writing, the story, the godforsaken duck faces all girls have, including some so extreme it borders on deformities.

I'm just glad that people finally seem to wake up to things being wrong with WVM.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The next update is just days away if things go right and its 400 renders this time around

And its game day so the match is pretty close to happening

We only around lunch time now in game time so we still have a bit to go to get to that match

Also we should be happy we got atleast something instead of nothing and the update itself even tho is short but decent

Noid42

May 19, 2018
Wait what ? So no waiting Months again ?
Allegedly.
The way things progressed it was a 2k renders update > BD decided to split it to a 700 renders update and the rest of them in the next couple of months > dev decided to split the 700 renders update to 300 and 400 renders coming soonTM and the rest sometimeTM.
If you ask me he ain't finished with the 700 renders, let alone 2,000. but honestly that's just speculation.

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
So is all of Season 1 also included in the Season 2 update

I had to start a new game on Season 2 and it starts from the very first of the entire game

Sep 26, 2019
Well, even if he didn't ever have 2000 renders and all we got was 300 or whatever it is, at least it seems like he's back to actually putting stuff out again. It was definitely feeling like he was going the route of a few other notorious games/devs, so hopefully this small release means we'll get more regular content going forward.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
can anyone make it clear for me that if Season 2 has all previous contents or not? thank you

Reactions: Celulari
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes