Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am confused. I didn't play 0.10 because I thought it was supposed to be part of a bigger update. Is the content from that update included in this new version or do I have to download it as well?

Reactions: GrammerCop

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
well that was disappointing.
What was? In what way?
Why the fuck did this beta c***old dev include those steamy scenes with Azel if she's off limits? She was probably the only reason I could even remotely stomach this whine fest of a game.
Dev does a little trolling. I think he maybe intended to do something but patreon rules are strict so chill.

Dec 20, 2021
Lol this dude is a joke at this point he's just another ICSTOR why people keep pledging is beyond me. A year for 300 renders......only way he's going to put effort back into the game is if people unsub his Patreon. Will be another year of excuses from him "my cat ate my computer" "I broke my hand fighting off a horde of Japanese school girls" etc etc.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
There are literally like 10 other alternatives to Patreon, that don't give a shit about incest or other things like that. That's not really an excuse, is it now?
It is when you've already built a following on the one, before it was a problem, and don't want to lose people in the move to one of the others.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Anyone noticed he deleted his SUP update on his patreon? I think that was the one with the poll update. So not sure but why is he deleting his patreon posts? Is he trying to omit any shred of evidence that he made a false update or promise? I swear the guy is running a joke shop.
Has anyone took screenshots?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It is when you've already built a following on the one, before it was a problem, and don't want to lose people in the move to one of the others.
There is still the option of patches by "Evil Modders™" but given how lazy and how many excuses BD gives to just not release it's unlikely.

The thing is the update wasn't that bad. I have no idea why he made such a big fuss about it.
BD should really take the chill pill and release what he has.
I think all the psychopharmaceuticals he is taking are messing with his brain... kinda sad actually.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
If i remember correctly 7 years ago(aka 8 months) he did say that u would only be able to choose between harper and the daughter.I dont remember her name. As choosing both would break Patreon TOS. Same goes for the mother character.
Her name is Natalie

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes