Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Did BD just lose 500 supporters, or did he ban them? So, on his patreon, the other day I say he had close to 3500 patreons. Not sure how? But today it looks like it dropped to 3033. Wasn't sure if site stats update in real time or what?

Could you just imagine BD banning 500 supporters for calling him out on his BS?
*sigh* Nope. Yesterday was the first of the month. That's when Patreon charges the bills and they receive reports of credit cards bouncing and the users are taken off the count. Usually they notice that something went wrong with the card and resubscribe.

Completely normal procedure across the board and affects everybody. Still astonished though that this "news" hasn't made its way around here.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
One day till his official "deadline" ends. i wonder if something is going to happen or if we just get another wall of excuses.

Curious if he said anything on his discord about the delay since his last post stated he´s going to release it on the 29th
Braindrop took a bite of a hotdog that was too hot and burned his tongue. Now the update is delayed till September.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Interesting that its only 300 renders when just a day ago he said it would be 700. That's what he said about the poll.

He really makes me believe that the 2K renders that he had didn't exist and just a bunch of hot air. Let's see if 8 months is worth this 300 update?
Well... DUH... it's the same thing when ICSTOR said he had 7000 renders done... :KEK:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Anyone noticed he deleted his SUP update on his patreon? I think that was the one with the poll update. So not sure but why is he deleting his patreon posts? Is he trying to omit any shred of evidence that he made a false update or promise? I swear the guy is running a joke shop.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

For those that aren't in the know.
The poll was in favor of combining the chunks but due to the backlash I intended to just put the first bit of the chunk out on the 29th... but I mental boomed pretty hard and I left the internet for a few days.
I'm back, I'm deciding to go ahead and put this out... the other 400 renders should be finished soon and it will be uploaded the minute it is ready.

It's been a long time since an update and I've done a shit ton of testing on things so I'm genuinely nervous that this update won't work at all.
For this reason I'm not including a "Update only" version to download.
I've updated my renpy and so many other things that I'd rather just have this version as the new one to build off of.
Very much treating this release as a beta.
But, here it is.

Windows

Mac

Android

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
:ROFLMAO: Update only, sucks for those of us who deleted the game a long time ago after concluding it'd never be updated again :ROFLMAO:

I need to read more closely :FacePalm:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: matschbirne and OEJ

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Correct me if i am wrong. But after all that time (And yes i know about the problems that he had) i thought the update would be bigger ? I mean when i look at the changelog the 0.9.5 Update was almost 5times bigger

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes