Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
A hobby is something you do out of pleasure. You don't do it for monetary gain in anyway. I don't expect people to pay for my hobbies.

A job is a thing you do to get money so you can pay the bills and make a living. I remember him saying when he started that once he started making enough money, he would quit his job.
I mean someone could always pay for my hobby with ham radio I wouldn't complain with new toys aka radios...lol j/p I know what you mean.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
That day sucked for me I not only lost my brothers but my best friend and K9 Falcon. He and I did everything together. I missed him a lot but after getting out of the hospital and physical therapy they sent me down to Texas to get a new dog. When I got out the military let me keep him. His name is Talon he's a good dog and watches out for not only me but for my Mom as well. He is also very protective of my little girl and our cat.
I kind of know what you mean my knee popped during my physical when I was trying to go into the Army....I wanted to still serve some how and ended up homeless on the east coast a good friend of mine gave me a roof in exchange to make sure his kids were looked after when they got off the bus from school...he also got me to join the vol fire dept with him we ran heavy rescue....about a year and a half in we knew each other well enough to know what the other was thinking we were pulling out of a house that was bad news he told me he was grabbing the tools and would be right behind me thats when I heard a massive crash to turn and see the door frame collapsed in on itself it took 6 of our brothers to drag me out or I probably would have been with him....I don't like to talk about that day I almost went to jail due to a local news paper reporter taking pictures and getting in my face when I was trying to figure out what was next...Be safe and take care.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Belgian Mal just like Falcon was.
Awesome looking dog, man. Looks just like a Shepherd just different coloring and maybe a little sleeker. Loyal partners I'm sure. Here's to long life and many ham bones for Talon.

Reactions: kcaldw

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Awesome looking dog, man. Looks just like a Shepherd just different coloring and maybe a little sleeker. Loyal partners I'm sure. Here's to long life and many ham bones for Talon.
Thanks oh he loves the ham bones and bacon. He also likes to eat my little girls chicken nuggets.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well 2 more days left for the poll date to end as well

Lets see if we get a update between these 48 hours

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Did BD just lose 500 supporters, or did he ban them? So, on his patreon, the other day I say he had close to 3500 patreons. Not sure how? But today it looks like it dropped to 3033. Wasn't sure if site stats update in real time or what?

Could you just imagine BD banning 500 supporters for calling him out on his BS?

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Did BD just lose 500 supporters, or did he ban them? So, on his patreon, the other day I say he had close to 3500 patreons. Not sure how? But today it looks like it dropped to 3033. Wasn't sure if site stats update in real time or what?

New month, so those ~500ppl are who were not comfortable with supporting him anymore.
but damn, 1/7th is not a small portion, especially from one month to another.

CallumTheMan

Feb 12, 2020

start of the month maybe? people cancelling their subscriptions? you'd think losing a 7th of your subscribers would get you to wake up and release stuff but I guess not...

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
He's gonna keep either banning supporters or dropping them until he isn't making shit and has an excuse to abandon the game. If there is a REAL update (not a beta or minigame) in the next 2 days I'll be surprised. I'd bet my left nut against $100,000 there won't be.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
BD claims that the game is a hobby for him, but people here insist that it's a full time job.
i was a pantreon since the almost beginning to february this year and i KNOW he said he quitted his part time job he was doing at this time because he had to take care of his grandpa,and now he does develop WVM as a full time job,because his income increased so much that he won´t need a job anymore and he has now more time for his grandpa and making WVM as a full time job.

however that was before he got married and had a kid and where he was updating the game regulary.
and now he confuses everybody in saying it is a full time job and then he is saying it is a hobby.
it may startet like that but it is not anymore.he now needs it to make a living for his family and i KNOW for a fact that he has wrote in one of his awfully long Minddrops some time ago,it was at the end of the year 2020 i think,that he can NOT affort to pause the payments anymore so easily because he does this now for a living for him and his family.

so i am not so sure WHY he is trying now to tell everybody that he does this as a hobby,not that everybody believes him anymore with an amont of 15-16k a month as payment.

btw: I THINK his supporters are not helping him always telling him to "take his time",and "not rush it",and telling him "we can wait" .... bla...bla...bla... no they making it worse for him that is what i think.

Last edited:

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
1/7 patron purge at the end of the months is quite good!

cancellations are about 10-30% each months for every dev, so "only" 14% shows that the supporters are ok with what he is doing (well, i could find other words, but let's keep it like this).

And it's on a more or less constant level with new signups.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
well even though i love and support this game wholefully. on his patreon page there is 1 section that should be changed.

Q: Why should I support you?
A:
Because I am fully committed to this game.
to A: Unfortionaly, due to some bad stuff, I'm not fully committed, but I still want to bring forward a good game.

other then that, i thought there was no sex with teachers/faculty staff. how come there is sex with Charles's Neice, she is faculty (or however its spelled)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes