Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
the basketball game is literally the next update in a few days
However, no, it looks like you won't get to play, its only an exhibition match and so they want to bench you because of your injuries. Personally I'm hoping you get to take the court just long enough to dominate the guy who's been trash talking you and Harper. But who knows, maybe you'll play, maybe not.

Reactions: Ilhares

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
I don't understand the appeal of random hookups in a VN. What's the point of devoting all that dev effort to create new models and render scenes with characters to whom the player has no connection? I could understand having some kind of montage / collage / slideshow showing MC's sexual escapades, but frequently interspersing scenes with random girls during 'downtime' seems like it would be jarring from a narrative standpoint. Especially if that narrative time could have been spent making progress with any of the 20+ named girls already in the harem that may have fans ... wouldn't it be more prudent to introduce a sense of player achievement by having the MC win over those named girls? Kimmy and Harper are examples of characters that clearly have feelings for MC, but barriers to overcome prior to their joining the harem. More character interactions along those lines might provide this narrative some depth and make the lewd scenes more intimate / rewarding to the player. Just my $0.02.
It's quite obvious really. The amount of money the dev will be able to further milk out from his patrons by stretching out the story and putting main LIs' character development on hold FAR outweighs the "effort to create new models and render scenes with characters to whom the player has no connection".

rrrt22

Mar 9, 2018
First of all, best game ever although I have a question about android port. On party day there are some missing animations or it is a bug with the port itself ?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
However, no, it looks like you won't get to play, its only an exhibition match and so they want to bench you because of your injuries. Personally I'm hoping you get to take the court just long enough to dominate the guy who's been trash talking you and Harper. But who knows, maybe you'll play, maybe not.
It's pretty obvious he's going to end up playing 10-15 min. at the end of the game in order to win it.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
It's pretty obvious he's going to end up playing 10-15 min. at the end of the game in order to win it.
I hope not; I'd rather they lose without him. It'll be a bonding experience, plus the team will see how good they are without their star player, and that's never a bad thing.

Reactions: CircaAD

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
I hope not; I'd rather they lose without him. It'll be a bonding experience, plus the team will see how good they are without their star player, and that's never a bad thing.
I'd rather he clucth the game in the last 5-10 min and ends up fucking the opposing team's cheerleader captain who happens to be the trash talker's girlfriend. Victori Spolia :devilish:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Several thoughts after beginning the binge of the last 3 updates(Haven’t finished, will tonight):
1. The redesigns to Lauren and Willow are weird and strike me as unnecessary unless there’s a plan for Lauren to become an LI(And knowing BD is a bitch about any incest updating Willow is incredibly unnecessary imo). Plus Lauren still has her “liver spots” or whatever. And now Veronica has heterochromia? The fuck?
2. Who the fuck is Bea? Nana or 4t as well? The fuck? There are a lot of inconsistencies in these updates that I assume(Giving the benefit of the doubt to Braindrop ) will be resolved in the redesign of the first 10(Soon to be 32) days. But it’s hella confusing. Like what is the mini-vacation in Florida that you suddenly mentioned to Jasmine? Super sloppy. I understand dude has personal issues for over a year(Or two at this point) and is only doing his best under the circumstances but come on, where are your standards? Wild he has/had absolutely no one around him to check him under the circumstances
3. I’m so fucking sick of Mackenzie and the inability of the plot/MC to check her for being a total bitch. She’s constantly an annoyance every time she’s interacted with and always just walks off without a chance to reply to her cunti-ness and the MC just says: “Oh well, my fault” like fuck no dude she’s got a tree up her ass.
4. I wish we could beat the ever-loving hell out of Millie for being the bar-none worst person in the game-even considering Ryker honestly-from her first series of judgemental outbursts to her interrupting the meal with mum she’s been the worst and I will never tolerate tolerating her. Has the worst relationship with her husband and raised her daughters in a toxic AF home yet talks constant shit about the MC/etc’s relationship and we never really get to check her for it. Willow’s reaction to her rant is the closest we come and even that the MC holds back because he’s such a(Forgive me because I love the game/mc as much as anyone who plays) pure little bitch in that moment.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Continuing thoughts:
1. Stop goddamn teasing us with Willow/Azrael(Whatever the fuck weird name he made for the mum) if you’re too finicky about doing incest. I get you don’t want to do it and many scenes have been about teasing trolls who’ve constantly asked for them to be included but at this point you’re just an outright asshole for repeatedly and constantly teasing the rest of us. Btw you could move off Patreon if you wanted to-you’re literally the most successful VN maker, ever-at this point it’s all you and you’d still have a fantastic salary if you did. Look at Westy or Seathblack who’re doing gangbusters financially on almost pure incest content. I could rant about this for days so I’ll move on.
2. Who TF is Armani and why is she such a bitch? The fuck? Jesus all these new people that never existed before with 0 explanation have me fucking spinning.
3. Willabelle and Skye better become LI’s-ideally soon-they’re both 2 of the most attractive characters in the game and there’s literally no reason for BD not to include them other than his ever-present desire to withold the best characters from the harem like the shrew he is(yes it’s personal at this point, I’m aware of and ok with my grudge). Also Veronica. But mainly Harper. So damn sick of the teasing with her without any romantic content. You have a whole mini-spin-off with her(Loaded with your own personal issues as opposed to actual plot) with 0 kisses or anything? Literally the fuck? Clearly based on personal hangups of BD he’s pushing on his audience. And I’ll play regardless so fuck me.
4. The MC basically falling apart physically/mentally only just now is crazy to me-like dude can’t even run laps rn without serious issues? I can do that and I’m hella unhealthy. I could do that after being literally beaten black and blue(Not an exaggeration in anyway, several times over). Seems like an excuse for whatever plot device BD’s fever-dreamed up for the future of the game.
5. Willabelle’s wildly different opinions on Daliah are insane, suddenly she’s ok despite being a drug-queenpin? I’m fine with her rn either way-if anything I dislike Belle more for her inability to do her job right and let us get jumped and start a media crisis to say the least-but for god’s sake make up your mind. Belle just pisses me off 90% of the time she opens her mouth now and I’m getting so damn tired of it-so is the MC, apparently, as he’s as tired of her shit as me.
6. Kimmy’s character redesign makes the least sense to me-now her eyes are exactly the same as everyone else’s? The fuck? Her eyes were the most characteristic part of her and why she stood out. Damn you BD stop ruining the game you created lol
7. Changing the Briar’s name to “The Thornes” is a massive backwards step in progress creatively and I can’t get over it.
8. All that aside content was just…fine? But nowhere near OK given the timeoff he’s taken. I get it, I’m a depressed, anxious mess, too but I don’t make excuses for myself nor would I if I made the biggest VN of all time
9. All of this leads me to the unfortunate conclusion that BD has simply fallen off as a creator in every regard except animations-both Anna and Zoe’s animations were absolutely fire beginning to end-and I can only hope going forward I’m proven wrong but I don’t think I will be, sadly. We’ve had 2 scenes in three updates and I don’t think it’ll be better moving forward-again, though, hope I’m proven wrong for all our sakes.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings if you did. Ideally I’ll be proved wrong/made a jackass so none of this will be relevant at the same time next year but, again, I doubt I will

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
Continuing thoughts:
1. Stop goddamn teasing us with Willow/Azrael(Whatever the fuck weird name he made for the mum) if you’re too finicky about doing incest. I get you don’t want to do it and many scenes have been about teasing trolls who’ve constantly asked for them to be included but at this point you’re just an outright asshole for repeatedly and constantly teasing the rest of us. Btw you could move off Patreon if you wanted to-you’re literally the most successful VN maker, ever-at this point it’s all you and you’d still have a fantastic salary if you did. Look at Westy or Seathblack who’re doing gangbusters financially on almost pure incest content. I could rant about this for days so I’ll move on.
2. Who TF is Armani and why is she such a bitch? The fuck? Jesus all these new people that never existed before with 0 explanation have me fucking spinning.
3. Willabelle and Skye better become LI’s-ideally soon-they’re both 2 of the most attractive characters in the game and there’s literally no reason for BD not to include them other than his ever-present desire to withold the best characters from the harem like the shrew he is(yes it’s personal at this point, I’m aware of and ok with my grudge). Also Veronica. But mainly Harper. So damn sick of the teasing with her without any romantic content. You have a whole mini-spin-off with her(Loaded with your own personal issues as opposed to actual plot) with 0 kisses or anything? Literally the fuck? Clearly based on personal hangups of BD he’s pushing on his audience. And I’ll play regardless so fuck me.
4. The MC basically falling apart physically/mentally only just now is crazy to me-like dude can’t even run laps rn without serious issues? I can do that and I’m hella unhealthy. I could do that after being literally beaten black and blue(Not an exaggeration in anyway, several times over). Seems like an excuse for whatever plot device BD’s fever-dreamed up for the future of the game.
5. Willabelle’s wildly different opinions on Daliah are insane, suddenly she’s ok despite being a drug-queenpin? I’m fine with her rn either way-if anything I dislike Belle more for her inability to do her job right and let us get jumped and start a media crisis to say the least-but for god’s sake make up your mind. Belle just pisses me off 90% of the time she opens her mouth now and I’m getting so damn tired of it-so is the MC, apparently, as he’s as tired of her shit as me.
6. Kimmy’s character redesign makes the least sense to me-now her eyes are exactly the same as everyone else’s? The fuck? Her eyes were the most characteristic part of her and why she stood out. Damn you BD stop ruining the game you created lol
7. Changing the Briar’s name to “The Thornes” is a massive backwards step in progress creatively and I can’t get over it.
8. All that aside content was just…fine? But nowhere near OK given the timeoff he’s taken. I get it, I’m a depressed, anxious mess, too but I don’t make excuses for myself nor would I if I made the biggest VN of all time
9. All of this leads me to the unfortunate conclusion that BD has simply fallen off as a creator in every regard except animations-both Anna and Zoe’s animations were absolutely fire beginning to end-and I can only hope going forward I’m proven wrong but I don’t think I will be, sadly. We’ve had 2 scenes in three updates and I don’t think it’ll be better moving forward-again, though, hope I’m proven wrong for all our sakes.

Thanks for listening to my ramblings if you did. Ideally I’ll be proved wrong/made a jackass so none of this will be relevant at the same time next year but, again, I doubt I will
Your frustration is understandable.
BD just never fully developed his base characters. Azel for example could be bisexual or he could have added a love interest character for her, but instead she just floats around with no life of her own. That is how the incest talk started.
He has so many options, but he never took advantage of them. His answer? Pile on more characters without a defined plan.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
BD just never fully developed his base characters. Azel for example could be bisexual or he could have added a love interest character for her, but instead she just floats around with no life of her own. That is how the incest talk started.
He has so many options, but he never took advantage of them. His answer? Pile on more characters without a defined plan.
I really wish you were wrong but you’re not.
63BDEBBA-ADB6-484D-8B46-177C0853D847.gif
I’d have hated seeing her with another guy but honestly anything would be better than the ever-present teasing he went with. Like clearly dude has this kink in secret and is actually just trying to do everything to pretend he doesn’t. It’s the one thing I can’t stand. Games that have incest? Awesome. Games that don’t? Also usually great. Devs that’re in the closet about their desires and pawn-off their issues on their audience? Go to hell

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Are you sure that's where it started? Seems more likely it started because of the constant touching and kissing, with the kissing getting longer and more frequent.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Are you sure that's where it started? Seems more likely it started because of the constant touching and kissing, with the kissing getting longer and more frequent.
I think all that started because of him/Rachael teasing it in the first version of the game and then went from there as people relentlessly asked about it so he just doubled/tripled/quadrupled down as he went along instead of just being a bro and changing his mind

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
I don't think he really had a plan for her after she was introduced except for past life.
You can have the greatest graphics is the world, but if a characters life is not defined moving forward,
assumptions will be made. He threw in a few hugs and kisses just to keep the character active.

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
I really wish you were wrong but you’re not.
View attachment 2177931
I’d have hated seeing her with another guy but honestly anything would be better than the ever-present teasing he went with. Like clearly dude has this kink in secret and is actually just trying to do everything to pretend he doesn’t. It’s the one thing I can’t stand. Games that have incest? Awesome. Games that don’t? Also usually great. Devs that’re in the closet about their desires and pawn-off their issues on their audience? Go to hell
Every story has to have a beginning, a solid storyline and an ending, dragging it out or milking it just degrades it.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Lets throw a stray bullet here and see if anybody gets hit......

I decided to feed Penny crazy side and i saw the aftermath does anyone think that went to the extreme quick ?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Lets throw a stray bullet here and see if anybody gets hit......

I decided to feed Penny crazy side and i saw the aftermath does anyone think that went to the extreme quick ?
If she had told the MC up front what was in store I think he would have handled it fine. She sprang it on him as a surprise, and refused to respect his boundaries. No means no, bitch. If her looks weren't reason enough, her behavior surely is: that bitch is getting voted off the island.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes