Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Question for anyone who wants to answer: I stopped after I got to the first hallway scene in S2e1, but everything I've seen kinda says there's no timeline for the devs to actually update Season 1 to explain what's actually happening. Is there a point in waiting for the update, or is this just going to stay a broken game and I might as well continue? (I honestly don't really want to dive into S2 now if S1 really is going to get an update).
BD is remaking the first week (which is now named as S1), but this update doesn't fix the old timeline so if you want to wait until the remake is out, skip this update I guess

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Question for anyone who wants to answer: I stopped after I got to the first hallway scene in S2e1, but everything I've seen kinda says there's no timeline for the devs to actually update Season 1 to explain what's actually happening. Is there a point in waiting for the update, or is this just going to stay a broken game and I might as well continue? (I honestly don't really want to dive into S2 now if S1 really is going to get an update).
Yeah, I felt the same way at first. But the way I understood his explanation of the rework of week one was that he wasn't going to change the actual series of events, but just expand the time line of the story, adding in some new content, but not removing anything. so much happens in week one that he wanted to spread it over multiple weeks.
At least that is my understanding. Based on that knowledge, I reasoned that if the sory remained mostly the same, then I could continue playing S2 and just replay S1 when its rework is finished to see what was added since it wont change the story's trajectory.

(this is one of the projects that I supported for a while. if the updates remain regular I might return to supporting it. I didn't stop because of update delays, but because for a while he was constantly suspending support each month because he hadn't reached his release goal and I decided to use that money to support another project since he wasnt collecting)

Last edited:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

Hello everyone! Mackenzie here.

We do apologize in the delay for this Mind Drop. We've spent some of these past few weeks dealing with an issue that we sadly can't speak on publicly.

Just to give the insight that we can give, it was an issue with Patreon but everything has been handled and it was all essentially a misunderstanding.

This did cause us to lose some time on development but we still fully intend to have the release out on the 19th.

Let's talk some about that upcoming release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apologies for the small interruption in our plans, it was out of our hands and we dealt with it as quickly as we could.
Our focus is solely on the first beta build and the overall update.
We're excited to see how you all like it, Braindrop has been working his butt off and we hope the effort put in will equal you all having a fun time. That's always the goal.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, we'll both be around for a bit after this post to answer.

Thanks for reading and thanks for playing. We appreciate the hell out of you.
See you all soon.

- Braindrop and Mackenzie.

Spicy Bday render that was promised above:
I don't understand the appeal of random hookups in a VN. What's the point of devoting all that dev effort to create new models and render scenes with characters to whom the player has no connection? I could understand having some kind of montage / collage / slideshow showing MC's sexual escapades, but frequently interspersing scenes with random girls during 'downtime' seems like it would be jarring from a narrative standpoint. Especially if that narrative time could have been spent making progress with any of the 20+ named girls already in the harem that may have fans ... wouldn't it be more prudent to introduce a sense of player achievement by having the MC win over those named girls? Kimmy and Harper are examples of characters that clearly have feelings for MC, but barriers to overcome prior to their joining the harem. More character interactions along those lines might provide this narrative some depth and make the lewd scenes more intimate / rewarding to the player. Just my $0.02.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I don't understand the appeal of random hookups in a VN. What's the point of devoting all that dev effort to create new models and render scenes with characters to whom the player has no connection? I could understand having some kind of montage / collage / slideshow showing MC's sexual escapades, but frequently interspersing scenes with random girls during 'downtime' seems like it would be jarring from a narrative standpoint. Especially if that narrative time could have been spent making progress with any of the 20+ named girls already in the harem that may have fans ... wouldn't it be more prudent to introduce a sense of player achievement by having the MC win over those named girls? Kimmy and Harper are examples of characters that clearly have feelings for MC, but barriers to overcome prior to their joining the harem. More character interactions along those lines might provide this narrative some depth and make the lewd scenes more intimate / rewarding to the player. Just my $0.02.
I agree that the only useful purpose of a random hook up is very, very limited.

In a slow burn game it helps to make an early sex scene while we wait for emotional connection to the LIs.

So if I had a say I would vote for no rando shit when we are all eagerly awaiting the girls we have met and want so much (Stacy - secretly my sister)

But I do not recall this even going to a poll so yeah........

I think it is a very poor decision as well

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
I agree that the only useful purpose of a random hook up is very, very limited.

In a slow burn game it helps to make an early sex scene while we wait for emotional connection to the LIs.

So if I had a say I would vote for no rando shit when we are all eagerly awaiting the girls we have met and want so much (Stacy - secretly my sister)

But I do not recall this even going to a poll so yeah........

I think it is a very poor decision as well
I agree with you here. For a slow burn VN, it is great to retain some interest, if there is a fear that no lewd content could be detrimential at the start (or even after the build up, if the story is written as such), or it can simply spark interest/conversation such as "this was great, but when will xy have such a scene?".

Honestly this is really starting to feel like (pardon my french) that the MC is the dick, and the character is the attachment (or extra, or whatever you want to call him).

It could just be me, but this is how I started to percieve the story telling.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
While I have/do enjoy this VN, I also agree with those who say that there doesn't need to be any more LI's. A harem is one thing, but it boarders on the ridiculous when its an entire university worth of conquests including not only the students, but the teachers, staff, board of directors, student's mothers, random citizens, various members of the general populace at large...

Like I said, Im enjoying the story, but I'm starting to have a hard time keeping up with all of the characters, lol

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Does anybody know what the DITLO poll is about? And can you show us the possible answers?
The possible answers were explicitly stated.
DITLO Poll (Sixth Man+):
We also apologize for this being a few days late but we weren't able to post for a bit, this first one will be held tomorrow the 12th.
The options will include Eden, Emiko, Jasmine, Kimmy, Mackenzie, Moon, Rachael, and Tia.
The first poll will be to select the top 4 options and then there will be a second poll on the 19th to select between the remaining 4.
As for what it's about, it's almost certainly another kinetic novel style side-story (DITLO Harper had no choices) from the perspective of whichever character wins the poll.

Aledixter

Jun 22, 2021
Can you play a basketball game this season? And what happened to the game? I see that the vast majority are not very happy, I stopped playing it since the end of season one and I wanted to know if there was finally some sports action?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes