Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Wow ... first day and there's a meeting at THAT bus stop ... I know base assets are there for everyone to use, but still wasn't expecting that. An unexpected crossover (unintended as well, I'm sure).

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
stupid question, how do i add the E3 update to S2C1E2
If you're on Windows, you place the two .rpa files from the update archive inside the "game" folder inside WVM's main folder, such as [...]\WVM-S2-CH-1-EP2\game\ (and overwrite any files if prompted).

pixiesparkle

Jun 4, 2020
i did exactly that but the game just ends at the "this is the end of this update be sure to save" like it did before, no more scenes, i thought i had done it right as the replace files were like 500 vs 90 and 11 vs 9

K18

Apr 19, 2018
It's Nov 2 (somewhere in the globe), making it birthday shout-out time. Here's to the beautiful Jasmine :love:, a sweetheart who deserves all the love and happiness her way, and MC's recent newest girlfriend who deliver on that tender love ;).

Happy Birthday Jasmine! Jasmine_CharacterScreen.png

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
First the bus stop, and now the bar. The feeling of deja vu is real ^_^

La La La La Bar.jpg

(Not ragging on anyone, just only seen these two places in one game before. I've already seen other assets that I first saw in that game, but have seen in multiple other places since.)

Oct 21, 2022
Great job so far Dev. Was really bummed out when it ended. Decent characters too but man... Fuck Damien. Give me an option to send that prick packing aha.

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
Just started up S2, doing the first scene with Zoe and she mentions Jamie. Could've sworn I changed her name in S1. Did that not carry over or do I have to like transfer a certain file?

Pingoyo

Nov 23, 2020
View attachment 443831

Overview:
After a rough start to your life, you're finally ready to head off to college. As the top high school recruit in basketball you could have went to any school anywhere in the country. Although due to your relationship with your new mother you decide to go to WVM. It was a move that shocked many as WVM is not known for its basketball team. In fact they didn't even manage to win a game last year. All eyes are on you to perform and turn the team around. Your humble past will be tested and many temptations lay before you. How will you handle being the star on campus?
Thread Updated: 2022-10-08
Release Date: 2022-10-07
Developer: Braindrop -
Censorship: Partial
Version: Season 2 - Chapter 1, Episode 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

All Offtopic conversations should be held at the WVM Offtopic thread
Thank you!

*Note Season 2 also contains all previous content from Season 1 v0.10.0.1

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Update Only: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Other: COMPRESSED *

Day in the Life of: Harper

(minigame)

Extras: Fan Sigs - WVM Character Sheet (Includes spoilers for up to Day 9) - Game Guide - Walkthrough - Gallery Mod *
Italian Translation * - Mini FAQ -
Cheat/Music/Walkthrough Mod* - Walkthrough Mod * - BDay renders

Bøb69 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 492913 View attachment 492914 View attachment 492917 View attachment 492925 View attachment 492912 View attachment 492911 View attachment 492924 View attachment 492918 View attachment 492915 View attachment 1838504 View attachment 492916 View attachment 492919 View attachment 492922 View attachment 492923 View attachment 492926 View attachment 492921
which path is better? Loyal or Cheating?
If someone can give me a short review of both i will be pleaced.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Jamie loves knowing you rail lots of other girls, so aside from meeting a few of them sooner (behind Jamie's back) there's no real difference.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It's Oct 30 and it's birthday shout-out time. Here's to Ayden, one of the few decent men on campus that MC can call a good friend and teammate.

Happy Birthday Ayden!
View attachment 2135098
Ayden indeed is a homie. Broest bro to ever bro'ed. The man came in and became a better homie in a fraction of Damien's time :KEK:
Also yeah, already a family at his age, but remember some people do stupid shit and get a kid at 16. At least Ayden didn't bail, he put his big boy pants on and took responsabilities for the baby. Commendable man, right there.

jackjack5854

Jul 27, 2018
A few thoughts:

1. Very nice game, despite some obvious flaws in plot structures, in-game timeframe, grammar, and anatomy. I played through the game in 1 day. Very eager to see where this is heading, and see the most obvious flaws being fixed.

2. The storyline about trauma & memory loss is not told very well, so it comes across as very jumbled and weird. There's an in-game period where the MC's dreams are fractured and messy, and the sister & mom are different every frame. It makes the dreams very unreliable (perhaps to lose the audience that's trying to spot them within the crowd of characters). So when it comes to finding his sister, it's bait and switch. I couldn't quite believe it when Willow randomly sleepwalked and called out MC's name, and the emotional climax was not there when they finally realize the truth.

3. The character's logical thinking process: It's poorly thought out. There are tons of "Why" that could be asked concerning many character's decisions, like Wendy, Ryker, Charles, etc. It's like the dev tries, but can't think of a logical line of thinking for people, so he invents the most roundabout thinking process possible.

4. The events are quite poorly timed. As of right now the MC reunites with his sister, mom, and childhood friend (who was made a childhood friend because she wasn't his actual sister? I don't know and frankly it doesn't make any sense) in just 1 day. Shock revelation after shock revelation. It's ridiculous looking back.

MC fucks tons of girls in the first 5 days of college. I know it's been fixed, and it's over 1 month now, but still it's too unbelievable. I can understand making the ultimate chad MC with a huge cock that brings every woman to orgasms, but this kinda of fantasy still needs a somewhat more believable timeframe.

5. Still no sex scenes for Belle. I await the day we can finally be squished between those thighs. She's clearly designed to be striking, unique, and sexy. I hope there's at least some sexual tension building between her & MC soon.

Reactions: PussyDelendaEst
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes