May 18, 2022
My point was she's a nobody with practically no interactions and easily forgettable, so I'm not sure why she even has a "biography".
Hard to get a point so long from one word.

Everyone has different tastes. Her scenes are pretty solid imo. In this vn every team mate, client, family member and li has a bio. It would be strange to leave her out because a few didn't like her. If that be the case no one would have a bio...

Havoc_313

May 22, 2017
My point was she's a nobody with practically no interactions and easily forgettable, so I'm not sure why she even has a "biography".
[/QUOTE}
Her being easily forgettable sounds largely like a YOU problem, very few of the characters with actual bios in this game are forgettable as actual thought went into their creation giving all of them at least a personality.

Reactions: SerHawkes

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Braindrop sorry to bother you.
So the only way to get Rainn.
Is if you let Her and Bailey to be a couple ???
Or there will be another path with her without Bailey ???
Because that sucks....

Don't make likeable and beautiful characters (Azel,Willow etc) if you can't romance them (It's not fair :p ).

Keep the good job (y)

Last edited:

StickBeater1

Oct 13, 2022
View attachment 443831

Overview:
After a rough start to your life, you're finally ready to head off to college. As the top high school recruit in basketball you could have went to any school anywhere in the country. Although due to your relationship with your new mother you decide to go to WVM. It was a move that shocked many as WVM is not known for its basketball team. In fact they didn't even manage to win a game last year. All eyes are on you to perform and turn the team around. Your humble past will be tested and many temptations lay before you. How will you handle being the star on campus?
Thread Updated: 2022-10-08
Release Date: 2022-10-07
Developer: Braindrop -
Censorship: Partial
Version: Season 2 - Chapter 1, Episode 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

All Offtopic conversations should be held at the WVM Offtopic thread
Thank you!

*Note Season 2 also contains all previous content from Season 1 v0.10.0.1

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Update Only: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Other: COMPRESSED *

Day in the Life of: Harper

(minigame)

Extras: Fan Sigs - WVM Character Sheet (Includes spoilers for up to Day 9) - Game Guide - Walkthrough - Gallery Mod *
Italian Translation * - Mini FAQ -
Cheat/Music/Walkthrough Mod* - Walkthrough Mod * - BDay renders

Bøb69 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 492913 View attachment 492914 View attachment 492917 View attachment 492925 View attachment 492912 View attachment 492911 View attachment 492924 View attachment 492918 View attachment 492915 View attachment 1838504 View attachment 492916 View attachment 492919 View attachment 492922 View attachment 492923 View attachment 492926 View attachment 492921
Does anyone have an import save for this?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello everyone!
We do apologize for this Mind Drop being a few days behind. We were taking our time to decide when our next release day would be so we could share it here.

That's all we have to share for this week!
We appreciate all of the kind words and support you've shown us over all of this time.
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

-Mackenzie

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
so i am just wondering about rework since MD really doesnt say about that what i want to know

will it be done with next update, if not is there known when will be done then
cause am kind off waiting with this game for rework to be done since it started over a year ago and am just wondering thinking.png

Reactions: Lokitox8

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so i am just wondering about rework since MD really doesnt say about that what i want to know

cause am kind off waiting with this game for rework to be done since it started over a year ago and am just wondering View attachment 2130166
as far as I know , there is no known date for the reworked month 1.

• Sad
Reactions: micmitja

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019

cause am kind off waiting with this game for rework to be done since it started over a year ago and am just wondering View attachment 2130166
as far as I know it there was some ETA about it being released early next year, but since stuff has changed, no clue if that's still the intended date

Reactions: micmitja
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes