Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
wait im lost with this now :<...
last i got up to was when the "pregnant bomb" dropped,

but now im confused... whos bea? .... t4 and nana? ...
what happened in the hall that caused mackenzie to go anal at me :S
whos granny ?... it said she was penelope's granma?...but whats tha backstory, how did she come into play ?
she treats MC and he acts like he knows her well ... im so confused :S

Reactions: hawk784563

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022

whos granny ?... it said she was penelope's granma?...but whats tha backstory, how did she come into play ?
season 1 will be reworked

Reactions: Vimtoking

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022

so yeah we have to start a new game then

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
That is why I'm waiting for the rework. The story won't make sense because from what I remember new npc's will make an appearance, but we won't know anything about them.
yh was thinking that myself lol...
i was pretty clued up on how each character fit together, but then it just got weird xD

Reactions: EJW

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
yh was thinking that myself lol...
i was pretty clued up on how each character fit together, but then it just got weird xD
Yeah, even established characters have plot conflicts now. Currently, Season 1 shows you meeting Rachael for the first time when you pick Azel up on her last day before you move. The latest update to Season 2 has you saying that you've known Rachael your entire life.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah, even established characters have plot conflicts now. Currently, Season 1 shows you meeting Rachael for the first time when you pick Azel up on her last day before you move. The latest update to Season 2 has you saying that you've known Rachael your entire life.
Because S1 is alledgedly undergoing a re-write which will fix the inconsistencies.

S2 is being made as if the inconsistencies have already been fixed; personally, I don't think BD will ever succeed in implementing these changes and will instead continue to milk this project until patron abandonment reaches a critical mass

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Because S1 is alledgedly undergoing a re-write which will fix the inconsistencies.

S2 is being made as if the inconsistencies have already been fixed; personally, I don't think BD will ever succeed in implementing these changes and will instead continue to milk this project until patron abandonment reaches a critical mass
If. Doesn't Milky Shitty still have a shit ton of patrons with no releases in who know how long?

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022

Yep, that was my point. The conflicts are from the current content being in the new continuity which hasn't been propagated to S1 yet. Previously that only affected models and new character interactions, but now it's directly contradicting existing relationships.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Was the option to ride with Penny/walk alone to WVM in the last update there to just get the extra scene with her?

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Oct 18 has arrived (for most around the globe), meaning it's birthday shout-out time. Girl of the day is Moon, resident reporter on WVM campus and Ruby's older sister. Quite the cutie and also deliciously thick and busty. I wouldn't mind next time Moon and MC having a more private one-on-one intimate "interview" :sneaky:.

Happy Birthday Moon!
Moon_CharacterScreen.png

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
wow i guess that's why i got confused at the middle of the story.

Based only on content, this game has a lot (y) (y) (y) (y) . But i am worried :rolleyes: now because too much girls will degrade the quality of story. guess the dev need to stop adding new girls and focus on the existing one:unsure:

Reactions: Lokitox8

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
There's literally a scene where you go to bed with like 12 of them at the same time :ROFLMAO:

I downloaded the character sheets so I could keep track when I forget who someone is.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes