WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

Mackenzie here!

There's tons to talk about in this Mind Drop. So much so that this is still not what our normal Mind Drops will look like.
There's just too much important stuff to talk about to really dive into some of the extra stuff we eventually want to get into since we don't want this info to be overlooked.

Update news:

Let's start things off straight away by giving you an update on how Braindrop is feeling.
He's still recovering from his recent illness but he's feeling much better and is mostly back to feeling like himself.
We did make the call to delay this most recent release by 6 days due to said illness.
We were feeling very down about having to delay but we were completely on time for the new date despite some setbacks so all things considered we're feeling good about how everything ended up.

We do not currently have a date to share for the next update as there are a few things Braindrop is still working on for it.
We are hopeful to have it finished by the end of October but both of our schedules are a bit volatile this month so we're not set on locking this in yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the Mind Drop update.

Well, it would be helpful if Mackenzie announce when those Tiers are going to be effect. Understand the cost of living and inflation been going on sometime need to make the adjustment and changes to the tiers for the supporters. I would assumed the Tiers changes effects in beginning of 2023 (I could be incorrect). Also have to keep in mind the supporters, some supporter continue to support WVM project with current tier, others may change their Tier level. Other case some may stop the support. It the tiers changes (assumed it) will be apply beginning of 2023, that can give the supporter times to evaluate how BD performance on WVM between now until the time of the Tier levels changes effects.

Since there no information on when platform the Tier level packages changes, will that apply to both Pateron and SubscribeStar?

No, I am not a member of either Pateron or SubscribeStar. I was reading the Mind Drop and there are some minor questions in my mind that I just wanted to point out.

However, I can say that there been some improvement of the releases in last two months.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: NotTheReal16

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
i mean how to use the patch update only for my base game?
If your base game is "WVM S2-ch1-ep-2", then download the UPDATE only and move the contents to the WVM "game" folder. inside the base game.

If the update only contains a "game" folder already, move this to the "WVM S2-ch1-ep-2" folder and it will merge with the "game" folder already there. Overwrite files if asked.

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
Can someone help me out?

I downloaded the update only and extracted it to ep2/game folder. When I load any of my saves, it starts like 20 renders before instead of the exact save point. I noticed this happened in another game as well, but that was i downloaded the full release. How do I fix this?

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Ya know. We haven't heard much about the MC's dad. With that said, I have a feeling that this Dahlia woman is going to be either the MC's aunt or grandmother from his dad's side.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
aint played since end of 1st season, has thet girl you fuck in the bathroom arrived yet i think i remember her ringing mc and telling him shes moving to that college

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I downloaded the last 2 updates and merged them with game folder but when i start my last save it stops where i left off from before like i do not have any updates. What did i do wrong?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
is the cheat path the way to go?
People keep asking this as if there's some sort of amazing story underlying everything.

Stick your dick in what you want, don't stick your dick in what you don't, that's about as "deep" as it gets, nothing bad is going to happen unless you find yourself strangely attracted to a wood chipper.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
is the cheat path the way to go?
I imagine it's pretty boring otherwise. Since it's only really cheating for a very short time and soon after girlfriend encourages MC to fuck as many women as possible and add them to the harem. MC would be needing a house bigger than the playboy mansion (with more action than it ever saw) for all of them.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Why are you still stuck on the beta nomenclature lmao?

It is just called a "beta" because it will be considered "final" whenever the chapter or season ends. But for all intents and purposes, this is the game.

In fact, the entire first 9 days are being totally remade, and they weren't called "beta". So if anything, this is already more final than that is.
So don't call it a beta then. Other devs only use "beta" for ones likely to be full of errors and (usually) only released to higher tiers. Regular releases aren't by any other dev I've seen called betas while only calling the finished game not so.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lokitox8
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes