ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It was an interesting update, I just hope the next one is longer and the game finally happens and ends, and we finally get to see what that Daliah character looks like and why she's so interested in him.
And as I thought they need Damian to come back to the team.
Hope whatever happens doesn't make him a liability later.
I also hop we don't have to wait months for the next update.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't think he will remove the incest teases. Since he is still doing incest teases.

If the MC does end up with Jax's gf it should be just a one night stand. BD is having a hard enough time moving forward in some of the relationships we have now because there are so many.
MC doesn't need second goods, she'd have to be very special to have a place at his side or see Jaxx for what he truly is, a jerk.

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone ,
Updated: 10.10.2022
Game/Creator: Braindrop -
Modder: AlxTr
Mod Version: Translated , Compressed
Game Version: S2 Ch1 EP3
Language: Turkish
OSX : Windows , Linux
Size : 1.2 GB
f95zone Subject : Turkish Translated

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I just hope that the Dev doesn't have the MC have sex with Skye. Skye is supposed to be a transgender person. A female who identifies as a male. As that, he doesn't go for men. I have never seen a transgender person who has feeling for people of the same sex as they identify as. So, if the Dev has them have sex, then it balks in the face of true transgender people.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I just hope that the Dev doesn't have the MC have sex with Skye. Skye is supposed to be a transgender person. A female who identifies as a male. As that, he doesn't go for men. I have never seen a transgender person who has feeling for people of the same sex as they identify as. So, if the Dev has them have sex, then it balks in the face of true transgender people.
Uuh, a good friend of mine is a gay FTM... so yeah, your sexuality has nothing to do with your gender.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Skye stated in the game that he'd go with male or female without distinction if I recall it correctly.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
At this point I'm half expecting BD to create the first ever "outcest" mod for an H-game because of all the demand for MC's mom and sister.

Invalid

May 7, 2018
Don't know if my game's bugged but, are there supposed to be animations during that scene where Rachael was wearing yellow lingerie?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This may be an unpopular opinion but I wish that BD would just rework all the stuff that he has to rework and then start releasing new content. I have no idea who some of these new people are.
I feel the same way.
Though i'll say it's mostly due to the recent change to the lack of quality we've seen in the last two episodes.

(picture 1 of 6) does not match with the previous quality we were used to and makes this update feel very rushed and phoned in. That's before we get to the name mismatching and various typos.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I think I prefer the old art. Imo keiko and Belle way better with the lesser cup size.. however those on penny look better
but I'm not a financial supporter though, so I reckon my opinion doesn't mean much...

uhhh when Harper explains how to throw a bowling ball, it must be counter clockwise, or he must be throwing a gutterball on purpose...

Last edited:
Reactions: affque

zekititan98

Aug 31, 2021
i know it was said updates will be smaller but with episode 2 and 3 for second season out is there a decent ammount of content from the end of 1 or should i wait for a bit?

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
i know it was said updates will be smaller but with episode 2 and 3 for second season out is there a decent ammount of content from the end of 1 or should i wait for a bit?
It would have been clear when it wasn't named season 2, but it's all in the season 2 download. the whole game. so dowload that and play. you've missed out on quite some updates when just playing season 1.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes