WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
i know it was said updates will be smaller but with episode 2 and 3 for second season out is there a decent ammount of content from the end of 1 or should i wait for a bit?
It is optional for you. If you are patience person, you can wait. Otherwise, you can check it out and determine if it is best for you to skip every other updates to check two updates than one by one. There is no right way or wrong way.

I decided to wait a few updates before checking it out. I haven't seen the last two updates yet. Believe me that I was temping to check this update out, however I decided to wait to see how the release updates been flowing for others. I am sure the last time I check the update was mid summer 2022.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Anyone know how to rename characters other than Ethan, Azel, Jamie and Wendy? Getting a “Maximum recursion depth exceeded” error when I try it with 0x52-any help would be appreciated

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
it's me or not a single sex scene last update?
If you decide to walk to WVM in the end of the previous update, then no, you dont have a sex scene.

My recommendation, go back to when you find Penny ddriving her car and choose to ride with Penny, the new update does have the class content even if you ride with Penny

Reactions: hawk784563

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Mackenzie here!

There's tons to talk about in this Mind Drop. So much so that this is still not what our normal Mind Drops will look like.
There's just too much important stuff to talk about to really dive into some of the extra stuff we eventually want to get into since we don't want this info to be overlooked.

Update news:

Let's start things off straight away by giving you an update on how Braindrop is feeling.
He's still recovering from his recent illness but he's feeling much better and is mostly back to feeling like himself.
We did make the call to delay this most recent release by 6 days due to said illness.
We were feeling very down about having to delay but we were completely on time for the new date despite some setbacks so all things considered we're feeling good about how everything ended up.

We do not currently have a date to share for the next update as there are a few things Braindrop is still working on for it.
We are hopeful to have it finished by the end of October but both of our schedules are a bit volatile this month so we're not set on locking this in yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, with the first Basketball in the next update i'll wait until a second update drops. Atleast that way i have more normal contend.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Honestly, I feel that before BD even has the right to change the tiers and what not, he needs to get a few months of updates down where he's fairly on time (or if he goes back to mega updates, every few month updates). I just feel that right now, he doesn't really have the right to charge people more when he's already taken so much from current patrons without providing them what they pay for.

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
To be fair, good on BD and Mackenzie for keeping to their schedules - its impressive given the track record from this dev. The next update sounds like a doozy.

I do think its weird that the Mind Brop's aim is to lower expectations around the basketball game. I don't think anyone is expecting a 2k game lol. I think at best we're expecting static renders, maybe a few animations, similar to the basketball practice sessions that took place previously. As far as we know, the MC is on the bench for the first basketball game (although I'm sure he'll have to step up last minute, he is literally the quintisential megachad main character after all), so it seems obvious there isn't going to be a game-like element to the basketball game like NBA 2k22 or something. Just some renders and a fruity little plot is what we're expecting.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
To be fair, good on BD and Mackenzie for keeping to their schedules - its impressive given the track record from this dev. The next update sounds like a doozy.

I do think its weird that the Mind Brop's aim is to lower expectations around the basketball game. I don't think anyone is expecting a 2k game lol. I think at best we're expecting static renders, maybe a few animations, similar to the basketball practice sessions that took place previously. As far as we know, the MC is on the bench for the first basketball game (although I'm sure he'll have to step up last minute, he is literally the quintisential megachad main character after all), so it seems obvious there isn't going to be a game-like element to the basketball game like NBA 2k22 or something. Just some renders and a fruity little plot is what we're expecting.
Honestly, I was expecting more of a Blue Mountain State way of handling Basket Ball games, where we get to see the practice, but the games are always glanced over or skipped, even the major ones and we find out afterwards what happened.

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
Honestly, I was expecting more of a Blue Mountain State way of handling Basket Ball games, where we get to see the practice, but the games are always glanced over or skipped, even the major ones and we find out afterwards what happened.
Yeah I would assume this too. I'm expecting a tense/interesting half-time locker room chat. Maybe some interesting elements involving fouls/red-cards (do they give red-cards in basketball?). Cheer leader action. Maybe some mascot schenanigans. Post-game celebration/miseration. The actual game itself is probably going to be a slide-show and thats totally fine, its Renpy after all.

Havoc_313

May 22, 2017
I just hope that the Dev doesn't have the MC have sex with Skye. Skye is supposed to be a transgender person. A female who identifies as a male. As that, he doesn't go for men. I have never seen a transgender person who has feeling for people of the same sex as they identify as. So, if the Dev has them have sex, then it balks in the face of true transgender people.
Skye has literally said even though they identify as male they like who they like and don't see it that way lol, BD isn't going to force the MC on them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is supposed to game the babes that come share his adventure.
Skye tells MC the big spoiler in the locker room everybody is gay, she tells MC

Suggesting Sky is a nobody to you, well, she has a voice and is already part of the team,
MC is not and should not be this abrasive ass to her just so you get your way.
Us getting nothing in the way of scenes with her should be her choice also.
So far, Sky is happy to have scenes with MC, enjoy and game oN

The girls in this game and the boys even did come to MC and did interact with him on their own minds
and with their own agendas.

Quit shoving characters off by projecting your ideas into their heads.
There is a story and a path for Sky and being in the game means MC
will have his time with her, otherwise creeping up on her and being a stalker is not the premise neither the scope or the intrigue of this game.

I just hope that the Dev doesn't have the MC have sex with Skye. Skye is supposed to be a transgender person. A female who identifies as a male. As that, he doesn't go for men. I have never seen a transgender person who has feeling for people of the same sex as they identify as. So, if the Dev has them have sex, then it balks in the face of true transgender people.
Skye stated in the game that he'd go with male or female without distinction if I recall it correctly.
Skye has literally said even though they identify as male they like who they like and don't see it that way lol, BD isn't going to force the MC on them.

Reactions: CircaAD

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
I hope they release the rework all at once instead of chucks. I hope that pic of Rainn means hopefully we will be getting more content with her soon.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It's blowing my mind thinking that this could be Harper. I know it's still too early for her but other than her or Eden, who else could it be?
No. Between the yellow manicured fingernails and the very obvious 2nd guy in the scene, there's no fucking way that's Harper.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
MC is supposed to game the babes that come share his adventure.
Skye tells MC the big spoiler in the locker room everybody is gay, she tells MC

Suggesting Sky is a nobody to you, well, she has a voice and is already part of the team,
MC is not and should not be this abrasive ass to her just so you get your way.
Us getting nothing in the way of scenes with her should be her choice also.
So far, Sky is happy to have scenes with MC, enjoy and game oN

The girls in this game and the boys even did come to MC and did interact with him on their own minds
and with their own agendas.

Quit shoving characters off by projecting your ideas into their heads.
There is a story and a path for Sky and being in the game means MC
will have his time with her, otherwise creeping up on her and being a stalker is not the premise neither the scope or the intrigue of this game.
That's exactly what I was trying to get at. Save for the fact that you continue to refer to Skye as her instead of him, as he identifies as a male, I agree with you. That's why I don't think the MC should be going after him. So far, he hasn't. And I hope he doesn't, as, like I said, I personally have never seen a transgender person who was with a member of the gender they identify with. But I will add that is unless the person they are with is also a transgender. A former coworker was a bio-woman who identified as a guy. He was with a bio-guy who identifies as a female. They both have planed to get reassignment surgeries.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes