Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I will be brutally honest here " Last time I played this game was two year ago and I think version was 9.5 but Could be wrong there.

At that time I was sure this is going to be a good story, character development, Great Dependent on combination of story that will shape MC's story and while I just played the game graphics are nice and so the animations but . . .

If you remove the Harper and zoe from the game it's not worth 4.28 gbs. "

It's my Personal point of view.
I'm mainly playing for Shauna.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I will be brutally honest here " Last time I played this game was two year ago and I think version was 9.5 but Could be wrong there.

At that time I was sure this is going to be a good story, character development, Great Dependent on combination of story that will shape MC's story and while I just played the game graphics are nice and so the animations but . . .

If you remove the Harper and zoe from the game it's not worth 4.28 gbs. "

It's my Personal point of view.
I'm mainly playing for Shauna.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I loved this update but this is has been the longest wait for the basketball game ever lol
No Shit.

Side: My two cents on the reported rework of Chapter 1 might make things fun again. Much better pacing, and maybe more content with girls rather than the swarming hellfire we have now. Maybe Willow or Cedar or whatever her fucking name is now will have a consistent name this time around. Like Mahagony or Spruce. Yeah, Spruce our Sister. And maybe, JUST FUCKING MAYBE, we will get rid of that truly fucking cringe as fuck nickname that is over fucking used: 'bru bru'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I digress. The point being, as BD works on Chapter 2, he can also be plotting out how he wants to rework Chapter 1 and possibly work on it separately from Chapter 2. Flesh it all out first, make sure what he wants in there will match up with Chapter 2 and such.

Reactions: splamo

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I think the rework is due early 2023. How early is anyone's guess. It's weird meeting new characters in game that the MC knows, but we don't.
If this update is any indication, I have no idea how he's logically going to split the beginning into more days. Because this one single day has lasted 3 updates already with probably a 4th and 5th for the game and a 6th for whatever comes after.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
If this update is any indication, I have no idea how he's logically going to split the beginning into more days. Because this one single day has lasted 3 updates already with probably a 4th and 5th for the game and a 6th for whatever comes after.
Neither does he, otherwise he would already have done it, along with all the other changes like removing all the incest teases, improving the cis-Shauna back story, replacing the old Emiko renders, changing Natalie's hair, etc

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Neither does he, otherwise he would already have done it, along with all the other changes like removing all the incest teases, improving the cis-Shauna back story, replacing the old Emiko renders, changing Natalie's hair, etc
The current day seems to be a month into the MC being at WVM, previously this was suppose to be day 10 I think. So he is reworking the previous 9 days to be spread over a month, along side some of the changes lemonfreak mentions.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
If this basketball game dosnt end with us clowning on jax and his joke team before snagging away his girlfriend its gonna be disappointing

also why the hell is he acting like uncomfortable around being seen, hes fucked in public, streaked, agreed to make a sex tape had sex with multiple people at once and even strangers.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
If this basketball game dosnt end with us clowning on jax and his joke team before snagging away his girlfriend its gonna be disappointing

also why the hell is he acting like uncomfortable around being seen, hes fucked in public, streaked, agreed to make a sex tape had sex with multiple people at once and even strangers.
I'm also not confident that he has any actual skills. He comes off as shrewd and confident but only as a veneer. He seems like Ryker but without his tact.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Armani?
Young man?
Who are those 2 new girls?
Who are those 2 new characters?
I haven't seen them before this update.

Last edited:

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
I don't think he will remove the incest teases. Since he is still doing incest teases.
If the MC does end up with Jax's gf it should be just a one night stand. BD is having a hard enough time moving forward in some of the relationships we have now because there are so many.

Last edited:
Reactions: affque and swills13

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Cheating gives you more scenes. I recommend to go full cheating path cause in the end you get more scenes and it has no repercussions. Your GF wants you to bang all the girls anyway.
:unsure:I mean no offence but I'm kinda curious if you have permission how is it cheating?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
:unsure:I mean no offence but I'm kinda curious if you have permission how is it cheating?
It's cheating for about 5 minutes of the game... then the GF gets super horny and wants to share you with every ho from here to back again.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
He could have agreed to do a sex tape with that actress. Not to mention he seemed fine running through the school naked and being caught. Then there was the time Bailey and Zoe watched him hook up with Elizabeth. Which he is fine with depending on your choices. So it doesn't seem like he would care all that much.
He won't show his face in the sex tape, and running through school naked after midnight isn't the same as having sex right when most people are arriving and parking their cars. The hookup with Elizabeth in the beginning is changing in the remake, specifically because it was out of character for the MC.

I still think there is a difference between all that and suddenly 10 strange women all staring at him, watching him get blown in a car, and then rushing him demanding to be fucked.

The something bad is going to happen could be that someone takes a video of him fucking 10 strange women in a parking garage, and damaging WVM's and the MC's reputation. There is a reason why women aren't allowed to talk to the MC in the hallways, we just don't know yet.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes