SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
First thoughts on the update:

Penny, while I very much appreciate the eagerness, STOP MEAN STOP! And sure, you texted quite the number of girls who will very likely be knocked up down the road, which I am all for, but still... Anxiety Attack much? Don't blame you for wanting to share or watch us breed other girls Penny, but still...

Duck Lips are the bane of life it seems.

Was kinda expecting a 7'0+ Center to show up in our new squad, but beggars can't be choosers.

And... Kimmy goes back to Angry Kim. The hate sex will be epic I'm sure. And Mabels admitting she wants knocking ups, yaay.

Unsure about D-man...

Harper has an arm, and while the media is saying she is sleeping with us, wait till they find out it will be true... one day... hopefully... likely in the year 2525...

And so we are finally getting our first game, abietly as a coaching assistant. I honestly hope during the game that it ends close, tied up at 49, seconds on the clock, squad is banged up, exhausted yet giving it their all and we rally them for with a speech for the win and Skye makes the bucket for our teams win. And then of course the storming of the court, pulling Harper aside for a little kissy, before post game sex celebrations at the home. Lets make it happen BD!!!

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Do we play basketball yet? Do we have sex with Emiko, Hannah, Kimmy, Purple, Rainn, Vanessa, Willabell, Yellow, or Yuki yet?

Last update I played was when Talismah the princess girl got introduced. Or maybe the update after.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Hello ! I haven't played this game scine 9.5 version of updates were released.

My mc :cautious: :LOL: is only interested in harper and blonde zoey so is there any progress in their relationship.

If possible please share about harper and zoey. If there is I will download and play the game.

Please let me know thanks !

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Great update with some good relationship building 1 on 1 with the girls, and moving the plot forward with basketball. So of course people complain about a lack of sex and that we don't bang Harper, despite complaining some pages back about how every girl just throws themself at the MC after 3 minutes and there is no romantic or relationship build up.

Can you guys even make up your minds?

Did you people choose to push Penny to embrace her crazy wild side at the pool party? I don't think her personality is a 180 from how she acted if you made that choice.

Also the girls body sizes are the same. I played through recently and no one gained 10 kilos. Azel and Belle have always had giant butts.

Lazerpunk123

Mar 19, 2021
Sorry if dis is asked, but can u romance Coach harper?
Is it possible? And if it is do i need to avoid romance with her daughter?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes