jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Mc is supposed to be going to Florida the day after the basketball game and will be taking Jasmine (as well as like 2-4 other women with him), so that's when we'll FINALLY have Jasmine.

Reactions: Waynew91

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there an estimate on when the rewrite of season 1 will be out? The current build (starting in season 2) has a lot of inconsistencies in it because it refers to things that didn't happen or happened differently in season 1 (especially noticeable in the Ditlo Harper story).

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I have not played the game since it was announced that there was going to be a rewrite. Why, because I of comments of new people and different plots. My thought would be to do the rewrite first then continue the rest of story. I thought this would make more sense, but I guess some like to make things harder. There are a few more games that are doing rewrites and now I will have to wait and start over on like 3 games now. :(

anubis1

Mar 14, 2019
Did you people choose to push Penny to embrace her crazy wild side at the pool party? I don't think her personality is a 180 from how she acted if you made that choice.
Yeah I did. Which is why she's fine. Why our character just has a sudden panic attack is what's wrong. He's worried about getting caught having sex by people he doesn't know? He fucks every woman he meets as soon as he learns their name.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Yeah I did. Which is why she's fine. Why our character just has a sudden panic attack is what's wrong. He's worried about getting caught having sex by people he doesn't know? He fucks every woman he meets as soon as he learns their name.
Personally, I think the panic attack was induced by a sudden onset of performance anxiety. He imagined 6-8x the normal amount of cringe dirty talk pouring from their duck-faced beaks and his boner melted like the T-1000.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
I never took him to be comfortable with several strange women watching him have sex though. I think his reaction was in character.

Also we don't know the new rules about him not being allowed to talk to women in at the school yet. It may have something to do with that.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I gotta whole lotta things to say about Jax... sadly, I'm neither racist classless. I will say that I look forward showcasing what a fake he is... I'm not convinced he has any skill of his own.

Reactions: SerHawkes

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
I never took him to be comfortable with several strange women watching him have sex though. I think his reaction was in character.
He could have agreed to do a sex tape with that actress. Not to mention he seemed fine running through the school naked and being caught. Then there was the time Bailey and Zoe watched him hook up with Elizabeth. Which he is fine with depending on your choices. So it doesn't seem like he would care all that much.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I will be brutally honest here " Last time I played this game was two year ago and I think version was 9.5 but Could be wrong there.

At that time I was sure this is going to be a good story, character development, Great Dependent on combination of story that will shape MC's story and while I just played the game graphics are nice and so the animations but . . .

If you remove the Harper and zoe from the game it's not worth 4.28 gbs. "

It's my Personal point of view.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes