Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Mc knowing Rachael his whole life removes the spontaneity of their first meeting and then she creates her impregnatio service.

Then we have Penny who was previously quite shy inviting a horde of girls to watch MC have car sex with her. I wish he'd stop adding more harem characters and focus on the existing girls.

Last edited:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Mc knowing Rachael his whole life removes the spontaneity of their first meeting and then she creates her impregnatio service.

Then we have Penny who was previously quite shy inviting a horde of girls to watch MC have car sex with her. I wish he'd stop adding more harem characters and focus on the existing girls.
I think MC should focus on moving to another house again. :LOL:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
so it is possible to hate\love all this? mmmmm let me put it in this way ....LOVEthe story\game byt HATE the dev well im not hate him its more like i hate what he is doing [you know what i meant] and i think many ppl in this thread and in this forum actually have the same feeliing .....before someone says ,iam not a hater well:half of it,,,,but imnot really evenfro more than a year i was a pledger so no i dont hate bd but i hat his lack of many things,but i love his work but no so much his work ethics,so pls before someone tellme to go fu** myself ,,,,think again and again and again bcs well ....you know im just that right,,,,,,,,......

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
thats who i thought Stacy was for sure before the Cedar reveal and Stacy's actual reveal, but yeah now i'm not so sure
Ithink that it's 1 of 3 girls Penny, Kimmy or Carly. But at this rate we'll never find out.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Damn it's been a long time. First time I played the game was actually on its first release. Then I played it again some months after that, and only now came back after such a long time, and I have to say god damn was I pleasantly surprised.

The characters are great, the story is everything I could ask for, renders are awesome, you got big tits, small tits, big asses, small asses, honestly there is everything and it's fucking awesome.

As a big harem fan this game is extremely to my liking. I don't know if the dev will see this, but keep going strong man, your game is awesome.

krava

Dec 31, 2017
as much as i love this game,i'll stop at season 1. Don't know why but season 2 just feels extreme. Hopefully after the rework in 2023 i'll give it another shot.

Reactions: Easylovin84

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Oct 22 has arrived, making it birthday shout-out time with the girl of the day being Brittany. A cutie busty and curvy shortstack :love:. Look forward to meeting you again in-person soon and to some more baby-making love-making sessions (plus with Keyana too).

Happy Birthday Brittany!
Brittany_CharacterScreen.png

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes