WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Keep in mind that this VN is a very long VN. I believe the last time I recall that BD was hoping to have this VN completed in 2024/2025 (there was an interview of BD back in 2019 or around that time). However it may seems to be extended additional 2+ years at least due to impact of COVID era (and other reasons). I believe BD may be able to complete this VN by the time we reach 2030.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Well that was a bit disappointing. And what's with the censorship? We're talking imaginary cartoon characters after all. Not real people. I don't need a nanny telling me what to do and what I'm allowed to see. So I'm pulling my support from Patreon.
You just now realized that Patreon is a nanny-site? The real villains are the companies that control the flow of money and force these sites to censor things, but Patreon has been this way for years now.

Oct 22, 2017
... He could have incorporated it as an event where Rachel and the girls go out on a day of shopping for stuff for the house and have them fix every room how they liked then. What a joke.
As I understand it, that's what he is going to do - just in the past which again makes sense with the added amount of days until we reach the present.

So if you believe in him he has a bottleneck in the rework that prevents him from continuing with that alongside the present updates, so he's going to focus on the rework temporarily. The girls not living there for a month before redecorating the house in itself is believable I think.

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018

Yoooooooo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This confirms it, its time for me to move on. He clearly has no remaining interest in this VN. It was pretty obvious he had no idea where to go with the main story, which is why he kept adding more LIs to stall the main story, but he seems to have reached the point where he just doesn't care anymore and has realised adding more LIs will make it impossible for him to keep a track of.

I feel like he's gonna release a new VN this year which will take focus over this one. Kinda sad to finally unwatch this thread.

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
NGL... The new house looks fucking great. I want the new update asap, but at least he shows he has done significant work.
Yeah those screenshots show that the new house looks really awesome. BD has the talent to make really good renders and really good sets.

He absolutely has the skill to make amazing renders, I'm not convinced he has much or any writing skill though (what is the plot of WVM?), and his project management skills are currently non-existant.

One thing to note, this delay blog post is at least more honest. He seems this time to accept he has no excuse for delaying, rather than making an excuse up. Positive changes?

Last edited:

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Keep in mind that this VN is a very long VN. I believe the last time I recall that BD was hoping to have this VN completed in 2024/2025 (there was an interview of BD back in 2019 or around that time). However it may seems to be extended additional 2+ years at least due to impact of COVID era (and other reasons). I believe BD may be able to complete this VN by the time we reach 2030.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
This game isn't going to be finished by 2030, I don't think Braindrop could finish this in his lifetime. Maybe he'll have his son inherit the project and pass it down the family line for the next century or so.

It takes Braindrop years to release a single update, he's been working on it for this long and we still haven't seen a basketball game. The one in the next update is just an exhibition game, not even a regular season game and there's usually like 20-30 regular season games in a collegiate season (not including tournament games). I'm sure he'll skip over some of it, but at this pace I don't think Braindrop could finish this by the end of the century.

Oct 19, 2020
Let's bet on release. To me 99% game will rescheculed (delayed) like 2k renders :devilish:

Btw rework should of done any moment now. Probably we are gonna see in 2025.
Ding ding ding winner winner chicken dinner. All participants of the bet congratulations .

Looks like we don't have suprise element anymore.

Again lots of the say but this game don't deserve to be banned for.

You guys can check my earlier comments lots of them deleted but rest of them should still shows what i mean.

taylorg88

May 22, 2021
I am real curious about the comments on the braindrop this time. If anyone is still a patron please post the screenshot of the comment section. Thanks
I subscribed last night for $1 just to read the comments. Last night there were about 38 comments on the braindrop and I would say 33 of them were patrons saying they’re upset and going to stop supporting him. I’ll post screen shots later when I get home.

_Han

Feb 28, 2022
bro I understand you, you say wait a little longer, we will wait, it's okay but you should know that if you make us wait this long and give a stupid update like the previous updates, people will give up hope on you and your game.

For example, we didn't see Jamie or Shauna in 2 updates. If you are thinking of making an update where the MC cannot play a basketball game for even 5 minutes in an update with 2000k renders, you are giving me and many players reasons. to exit the game

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
Well most seen it coming regarding the update it's been over a year now since we had a really decent update not just a quick 5min
lolz we all saw this coming. Braindead never fails to fail at releasing his update on time and he loves waiting until the day before release date to do it.

One of the dumbest things I've seen, who the fuck cares about the interior of the home when the game has had so many delays? Just fucking update the game and worry about the other crap in the next update that will be delayed 8 times.
This usually happens right before the patrons subscription resets so he can hang on to his patrons. We haven't had a decent update in over a year, he's had time to sit back to figure out where he wants to go but always comes back to the same spot I really feel for the patrons who thought there was hope since this 2k render myth is still not seen

Reactions: JustPeekin
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes