MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I check on this once in a blue moon and every time it somehow devolves more lol. A bevy of weird delays and now possible fake dev team member conspiracies? I can't wrap my mind on how these things get so badly fumbled sometimes.

Reactions: bluetack_man

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So when can this be marked as abandoned ?

Cause without a update and so many delay excuses he's not working on the game. and we all know this
You probably won't see any abandoned tag for awhile because BD has some of his cronies or he himself is posting shit on here regularly with the mind drops. So we'll have to wait until his alter ego puts out the update or we wait til April for the start of the so called 52 weekly updates.

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
Officially not for a year or so.
can't we just vote for a petition? and go for the abandoned tag?
i for one am really fed up with their lies..
i am pretty sure most if not all will go for abandoned.. if this wont light a fire under someone's ass nothing will

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
That is kinda awkward now that I think about it.

Mackenzie is the PR girl in the game. Also the PR girl IRL, who has the picture of Mackenzie as her discord picture. And BD is going to have a write a sex scene with her and the MC.

But Mackenzie is BD from what almost all of us believe, so he's writing a sex scene with himself and the MC.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021

Mackenzie is the PR girl in the game. Also the PR girl IRL, who has the picture of Mackenzie as her discord picture. And BD is going to have a write a sex scene with her and the MC.

But Mackenzie is BD from what almost all of us believe, so he's writing a sex scene with himself and the MC.
Eh, totally normal in BDland :ROFLMAO:

playrec

Jul 30, 2017

This is pretty accurate. I mean, Braindrop has been fucking himself these past few years.

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
You probably won't see any abandoned tag for awhile because BD has some of his cronies or he himself is posting shit on here regularly with the mind drops. So we'll have to wait until his alter ego puts out the update or we wait til April for the start of the so called 52 weekly updates.
Who is gullible enough to believe this guy gonna magically start working again in april and not post sob stories? What is he doing on march?

Reactions: Kassan06969

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Who is gullible enough to believe this guy gonna magically start working again in april and not post sob stories? What is he doing on march?
Not a damn thing but sit there and probably drink beers and watch March Madness.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes