polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Nope he needs to go back to working a proper job, he can't be trusted with indie game development.
Truth and wisdom; he needs a manager shielding him from everything but doing something like pulling a lever on a press.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I will never understand the thought process BD had in deciding to include a mob subplot, a ninja (?) and a political refugee royal into a story about a star college basketball player.
What's even worse was until everyone complained, she was always going to stay in the basement. I'm still unsure as to if she's going to be impregnated in the future or not

Reactions: YepperCause

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I mean.... you can count on that, since the last mindfuck stated that this games main plot isn´t about basketball anymore... no, It's a game about a bunch of ladies and giving them babies. Huh. And i thought that was just meant to be a side story. Well, guess i was wrong the whole time :ROFLMAO:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
What's even worse was until everyone complained, she was always going to stay in the basement. I'm still unsure as to if she's going to be impregnated in the future or not
EVERYONE WILL BE IMPREGNATED BY MC.... coz every guy in WVM universe is either gay or married and completely faithful and LITERALLY EVERY GIRL wanna fuck MC coz he is the only one with a working dick,. how did you miss that huge story points :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
I also find it a bit hard to believe that the update will drop. Yet, I don't think they are lies, maybe hopeful delusions.

Peace :(
Honestly it makes me kind of sad to see your sign offs when you use a sad smiley lol. You were always pretty optimistic so seeing posts of yours like that SHOULD send a wake up call to CERTAIN people who may or may not frequent this board.

datguy0115

Feb 21, 2021
I'll pretend that everything he says is true and that I don't think it's all just excuses. For the sake of the argument..

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I think it would be better for the game and also for his mentality to rework the first part of the game before he starts bringing more content after the "big update". Not only because I think that this hard cut with new characters and locations somehow ruined everything, but also because I think that a rework where it's reasonably clear what's going to happen will get him back in the mood to work on the game without the pressure to deliver a good story as well. Since he has nothing more to lose in terms of credibility anyway, I think it would be better than bringing new content. Especially if he intends to leave this mess with part 1 and part 2 for another 52 weeks.

And just to remind you. I'm not of the opinion that everything he says is true and that he will keep any of his promises, but assuming it's really his psyche or mentality, I think he would be better off going down this path.

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
coz every guy in WVM universe is either gay or married
There are seven people on the WVM basketball team at this moment. One is the MC, one is Skye, one is married, and, according to Skye, the other four are all gay.

I really want to highlight how insane that is. And it is inserted entirely and only so there's no NTR concerns.

Skye is also a crazy addition and I knew the second Skye was introduced that the character was going to be a huge disappointment to the fans who appreciated the relatively sensitive portrayal of Shauna. Skye is entirely there to be banged by the MC, and the only way for that to work is for the character's trans identity to be entirely limited to being a tomboy. As I have said before, I fully expect the the MC's dialogue at some point to include some variation of, "I love your tight, masculine pussy, Skye."

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes