furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
BD's aunt?? Wtf was with those Rachel scenes making us imagine her sexually then? Lmao why is he writing stuff like that about his dead aunt? Reminds me of Leap of Faith being based loosely on the devs daughter. What a way to grieve...
BD said that when he first saw the Azel character it reminded him of his Aunt so he based Azel after her. As for your comment. His Aunt died after he had started the game and whether you meant it this way or not, Your comment comes across as very rude and uncaring about the loss of a family member that he said played an important role in his life growing up.
If i remember correctly now correct me if i am wrong but Azel was not based on his aunt.. But her Personality was which is a tad bit different from Looks, Behavior, and Position in Family status ( that kinda feels wrong saying it like that ).

Now Personality wise and mannerism might be based on his aunt but she is not since we all share those traits to some degree. But like i said i would be wrong so correct me if i am.
He has said that when he first saw the Azel character it reminded him of his Aunt who he said played a very important role in his life growing up so I think looks had something to do with it. I think the way Azel interacts and cares for the MC is what he means by "Based on his Aunt". I don't think it"s one thing but more so the way he remembers his aunt while he was growing up.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 10 B1] [Braindrop]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.12 GB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anubis1

Mar 14, 2019
Any Penny or Shauna in this update? The other girls have just become unrecognizable people I can't care about to me as I can't keep track of this amount of characters.

Reactions: KainenVdL

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
WVM [S2-C1-E10-B1] Actual Update Only

Here is just the files you need to update your game, instead of downloading the 1GB+ update only file on the main page.

Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

k0kk0

Sep 7, 2022
i wanna know what kind of drugs BD was on when he was making Skye's character. This game's alr weird enough why would you add a girl who's a "guy" who's technically asexual but horny for sex and keeps calling mc "homie". For some ingenuity? Quirkiness? I mean, who gets turned on by your "guy" friend wanting to sucking your dick just cuz he wants to help out his "homies". Genuinely mind-boggling and shitty character development

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I had a bit of a laugh for this as in a previous version it even popped up asking if you wanted girls to engage with other girls adding lesbian content which for the hell of it I agreed to given the MC's main gf and Shauna's situation sharing of MC then low and behold 2-3 updates after keeps the b/g aspect and not attempt to incorporate the girls playin' around with each other thus an empty choice yet also why wait til it got to season 2 to bring up such the probability...sheesh BD really..

• Angry
Reactions: Mayonesa and ktunga
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes