ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The game is very good, but i don't think it's a good idea for the story and immersion to have 99% of play time and characters to be females, it's good to also have bros, just look at being a dik or liam in actin lessons, too much estrogen is bad for immersion, the idea of having split classes between males and females and to have mc being in female only class was a bad idea for exemple, it would have been so much better to use this to make MC get new friends with him getting into the normal male class.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game is very good, but i don't think it's a good idea for the story and immersion to have 99% of play time and characters to be females, it's good to also have bros, just look at being a dik or liam in actin lessons, too much estrogen is bad for immersion, the idea of having split classes between males and females and to have mc being in female only class was a bad idea for exemple, it would have been so much better to use this to make MC get new friends with him getting into the normal male class.

There are enough guys in the team, we don't need more. Game is going great as it is. Considering it's one of the fastest growing games i've seen on F95 it doesn't need any drastic changes especially one that takes screen time away from the girls.

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Well we have no real classtime anyway (so far) :D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Only time there has been more than 99% female characters was when it was 100% at the beginning (assuming you don't count MC). Ever since Damien appeared, it's been roughly 80% girls. There are plenty of games with no male characters at all, so I don't know what you're complaining about.

Oct 29, 2016
Opinions are obviously allowed here when talking about the game and subject matter - just don't be surprised when people don't necessarily agree with your opinion. Are the facepalms a bit much? Probably, but just like you in a way they're expressing their opinions as well.

With regards to the point you were making --- Some people enjoy the dialogue / some don't. Personally I like it that the MC's dialogue is measured and mature in a way.

He comes across as someone who isn't a complete idiot, chauvinistic, or someone who thinks they're God's gift to women which is nice because someone of his position (a highly coveted basketball recruit at first - later the star player on a below average or poor team) could easily adapt a God complex of sorts and act on his carnal impulses, feel entitled, and be the biggest alpha douches of douches.

Maybe it's not portrayed to those outside of America (or to those who don't follow sports closely) that well but the way colleges treat prized recruits in sports like basketball and american football is very accurate to a degree as it is in this game (personally I played baseball at a DI school in college some years ago and lived in a dorm my first 2 years on campus that housed the football and basketball teams as well. I saw up close how administrators, professors, coaches, etc looked the other way on a lot of things those guys did. I remember a guy who now plays in the NFL basically having orgies on a weekly basis with some of his teammates and girls in his dorm room, noise complaints that were never enforced, the guy had an Aston Martin that was "loaned" to him by a booster, shit was insane).

Point being, it is a little realistic in a way that the girls and people in general to an extent treat a star athlete like a semigod because frankly, that's how a lot of star athletes are treated on college campuses. Especially athletes in basketball and football since they bring in millions for a school ( )
If only everyone here were mature and polite enough to make a reply like yours man.

I agree with what you re saying, probably nonUS residents find it hard to believe and relate to this kind of pampering.

Regarding the facepalm, yeah i find that kind of reaction an extremely rude emoticon in some contexts, when someone expresses his/hers personal opinion about something for example. I dont have an issue with people disagreeing, but the specific emoticon is too much for my taste. I wouldnt mind a thumbs down reaction. A sad emoticon also. But the facepalm.. Man i find it repulsive. I am over reacting? Yeah probalby. but thats the way i see things.

Anyway, thanks for the time of actually composing a polite , logical and coherent reply.

May 6, 2017
In fact the reason why there are no male classmates has already been explained in previous versions, and it is due to a move made by Charles to put us in a class only for women to be able to have us happier.

In addition, it should be clarified that the gym and practices is for now the only place where there is enough interaction with other colleagues and for now I think it is enough.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
This is a harem game, and it is obvious that most characters are female. Even there could be 100% of them except MC.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Only time there has been more than 99% female characters was when it was 100% at the beginning (assuming you don't count MC). Ever since Damien appeared, it's been roughly 80% girls. There are plenty of games with no male characters at all, so I don't know what you're complaining about.
ackchyually.png
From the character list we have 6 males for 36 total characters (as of day 4 and not including MC) making it 83.33% female :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and to avoid another ackchyually post...
fret not..after getting comfy with ye olde dickinmouth..Damien will begin to transition adding another dame to the harem :p Daminetta....
The female form of Damien is Damienne, though I've never met one (as a Damien I was weirded out to see a character with my name :LOL:)

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This games has no shortage of gals. How does the MC manage to ball them and still put them balls in the hoops as well.

It takes some talent without it all getting out of hand.:LOL: :coffee:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes