SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Are there any plans to have incest route? with Willow? and the MC's two mom's? it's alright if there isn't I was just curious.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Unfournately, no there will be no incest.
Thanks for answering my question, it has been so long since I played the game. I was waiting for it to grow before playing it again. I believe I had just gotten to the collage and meeting teammate before going to collage! XD

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Don't get me wrong i like Cedey and Wendy but i hope their screen time gets limited as well as Azel. They are not romancable and having hot babes you can't fuck is pointless lol Also i wish he would stop bringing in more girls before MC has a chance to fuck the girls already in the story.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Any Veronica or Vanessa yet?
The Vanessa visit is coming up, but so far Veronica hasn't had any real progress. The one time the MC even comments on her looks, she's afraid of consequences from the school and immediately warns him against that sort of talk. She seems more interested in having him get Carly to come out of her shell. Maybe at some point BD will consider her more than a wingwoman.

Reactions: CircaAD

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Someone needs to talk to BD and convince him to stop adding girls to the game for a while. I like the new girls that were added in this update but the game already has a shitton of girls and a lot of them don't have any sexual content yet. It is reaching a point where a lot of times I don't even know who they are talking about.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I played until the MC was beaten in the alley and just found an old screenshot of this beauty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any new content with her? :PogChamp:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I played until the MC was beaten in the alley and just found an old screenshot of this beauty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any new content with her? :PogChamp:
Yeah she has more content, but she now looks way different. Not in a good way either, in my opinion at least.

Trminator

May 3, 2017
TLTD to be even clearer if there was only "one true path" there wouldn't even be a choice in the first place and this game would just be label as a Kinetic VN Notice the lack of "Kinetic" in the tags? ya excatly becuase all "paths" are canon full stop regardless of what the defaults/ flag names are. the very fact there is even flags is proof enough there is no "one and only path" that you have in your head.
To support this point further, eventhough the DEFAULT name for the main character is Ethan, as Trikus states, it isn't the "canon" name... The canon name is "What is your first name?" (followed by "What is your last name?")... So, I got no clue if in YOUR Playthrough, Trikus, your main character cheated on Jamie or not, but I know pretty damn well, that in mine, my MC is in love with both Jamie and Shauna. ;)

Reactions: Soulafein
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes