Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
His next excuse will be that the update caused him to FAP so much he got carpal tunnel syndrome so it's hard for him to work on his computer. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
To be fair him holding a 14 inch Hulk green dildo up to his ass would put his wrist at an uncomfortable position :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: kcaldw

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
New to this game/thread. I liked it.

Genuine question: why is everyone so upset? I'm not reading 3000 pages and it's clear I'm missing some important context.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
can say what ya want but BD has balls of steel.
I for my part would be too ashamed to utter some of his excuses - is there a best off somewhere?
Dunno if someone has done that ... if, there should be a Warning: "If you read all this BD-Bullshit ya Head will Explode at the End". :ROFLMAO:

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
New to this game/thread. I liked it.

Genuine question: why is everyone so upset? I'm not reading 3000 pages and it's clear I'm missing some important context.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-s2-ch-1-ep-13-b2-braindrop.35910/post-12665739

starthrow and Lolas Razor Read and understand why BD is a clown show. Also, this was just a list that was compiled up until January of 2023 by cytree. Unfortunately, he stopped doing the BD excuse cliffnotes right around then. Might be time to add last year's fun into the historical records.

Last edited:

lordfinn

Jul 28, 2020
I started to skip at some point and everything looks same. Am I wrong? All I see is countless female characters appears and all of em into mc and they demand nothing, not even a date or anything. Just staring each other and animation begins. Then next character.

I cannot feel anything :/
Ok tomboy pixie-hair exhibitionist muscle head was the only figure I spent time to read her dialogues.

1steverogers

Jul 19, 2020
The thing is, if you are on his Discord group you will know that his Army of followers are so brainwashed that they are praising this tiny update. Whilst that keeps happening and ppl are still giving him money he can put out what he wants when he wants... as it isnt making a difference to his bottom line. He is being paid to do next to nothing ha

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I hope this update isn't heavily focused on Jamie and Shauna like last update was. Spent most of that update with them and not much with anyone else. I get that they are the main girls but they will always be around and other girls aren't getting as much content.

Reactions: Orlox

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
so the mega download says its B2 but pulling up the game it says B1 and has no new content. anyone else have a similar issue?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
We have long since reached the point where BD is comparable to South Park's version of G.R.R. Martin. Only instead of a wiener fixation, it's a duck face fixation.

Reactions: spblu and sssvvv
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes