m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
If this game would ever add a built in Gallery Mod it would become one of the few games I play on this site where I don't have to download anything extra to enjoy it. No incest/extra content patch, no walkthrough mod needed, or anything. Just a gallery mod atm. So close to perfection game... so close!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chaotic_Human

Corutuin

Sep 27, 2021
Seriously there like 50 woman, most of them are badly written, so not interesting at all (besides maybe one or two sex scenes), then most of these ladies are either kissing you, hugging you or way to close for comfort, it destroys your personal space, it makes me feel claustrophobic with most of these woman (only game where I have this), but this makes me care even care about what happens. I basicly just skip through most text and content just to get to the ladies I do like. Result many boring updates.... Am I only one?

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Seriously there like 50 woman, most of them are badly written, so not interesting at all (besides maybe one or two sex scenes), then most of these ladies are either kissing you, hugging you or way to close for comfort, it destroys your personal space, it makes me feel claustrophobic with most of these woman (only game where I have this), but this makes me care even care about what happens. I basicly just skip through most text and content just to get to the ladies I do like. Result many boring updates.... Am I only one?
Yes, you must be talking about the "jump scares." I wish the text writer had a sense of humor.

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
If someone has a save right before his first kiss (fuck?) with Harper I'd appreciate it. No way I am skipping everything till then.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
why are you so keen about a rewrite? Like.... Even IF he at some point in the next decade decides to deliver a rewrite, it wouldn´t even make sense. The whole reason for that was to get rid of the incest teasing and stretching out the days. As of now, even in this chapter there is teasing and the days went from 80 hours to 70ish. like... what´s the point if all of that still continues in this chapter? what do you expect? Just out of curiosity.

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
i do have some logic question about the versionising, in the changelog he say B1 X render, B2 X render, do that mean he added new story or that he changed them (because for me beta is fixing not adding) i do ask to not having to download each time if nothing is added, thanks :)

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
nice another update looking forward to it but would be nice to at some point or another be able to bang the moms and sister because she is hot !! still am liking the VN :love:;):coffee:(y):cool:

• Angry
Reactions: Jhazen23

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
can we get a few other download options? gofile is premium only and the other one I tried had a file in it that the computer wouldnt allow

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
We are rapidly approaching a point where updates will be like S2-ch1-ep13-z3-scene1-girl78-part4 (half animation, size 3MB) but don't worry tomorrow I'll release the rest and btw birthday renders are up to date :cool:
That sounds like it'd be milking as hard as Attack on Titan.

Attack on Titan Final Season Part 1
Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2
Attack on Titan Final Season THE FINAL CHAPTERS Special 1
Attack on Titan Final Season THE FINAL CHAPTERS Special 2...

Well, milking harder. AoT actually had substantial content per addition.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes