LunaXS

Oct 31, 2021
can we get a few other download options? gofile is premium only and the other one I tried had a file in it that the computer wouldnt allow
go to gofile and click on the 3 dots.. and download that way instead of clicking download button next to it

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
I don't know why but I am really really disappointed, and no not because this clown of a dev managed to release what he promised a month ago, but because he actually he claims to be in league with other devs. this guy has no idea what he is doing.. furthermore, I am more disappointed in the fact that so many simps encourage him and give him money for absolutely no work.
side note, I am even more disappointed in the fact that he came with no BS excuse as he always does (guess he is onto us) for me this game is pretty much dead and am here only for the fun that you all come up with. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

LunaXS

Oct 31, 2021
I don't know why but I am really really disappointed, and no not because this clown of a dev managed to release what he promised a month ago, but because he actually he claims to be in league with other devs. this guy has no idea what he is doing.. furthermore, I am more disappointed in the fact that so many simps encourage him and give him money for absolutely no work.
side note, I am even more disappointed in the fact that he came with no BS excuse as he always does (guess he is onto us) for me this game is pretty much dead and am here only for the fun that you all come up with. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
This is the most entertaining thread on this forum.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Despite it being free o here, to have such a long wait, for such a small update that had zero advancement for the plot.....yeah, underwhelming would be the nice way to say it.

Guess I will see you guys in a month for the next 70mb update!
since you seem to want a large amount of content, please feel free to skip the "B# because more than likely there will be a final month release including all the (B)eta groups. and if you think it's easy for one person to pull a huge number of images in a months time when they are alone and having issues then you might want to think again. someone above us posting here said something about him saying he is working with someone... that is actually incorrect, he does not think it would help as he has a certain vision, and that's all good with me. I challenge you to try to do what he's doing and make it your only source of income with a family. he's also paused 3 months of pledges in a row! and yes i'm a supporter of his on patreon, and i feel he's gotten better about communicating and everything so i'm happy with the progress.... btw story WAS advanced. and just didn't get a section complete. of you think it didn't advance tell me what you saw and i'll tell you how that is the story advancing.

Jhazen23

Oct 28, 2019
You gotta be fucking kidding right. Youre gonna come in here after many of us have listened to his bullshit for 4+ years and try and try and white knight for his ass. Well your about the 3000th person to try that, don't get me wrong I like the game. But Braindrop needs to learn to just STFU if he wasn't constantly promising thing he can't deliver and then coming up with some of the most absurd excuses people wouldn't be on his ass. He could easily take 6 months to a year for an update that actually had some depth to it and people would love it. But he can't for a multitude of reasons number one being his work ethic and two his honesty. It's sad because he could have a huge patreon following if he would just STFU and work.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You gotta be fucking kidding right. Youre gonna come in here after many of us have listened to his bullshit for 4+ years and try and try and white knight for his ass. Well your about the 3000th person to try that, don't get me wrong I like the game. But Braindrop needs to learn to just STFU if he wasn't constantly promising thing he can't deliver and then coming up with some of the most absurd excuses people wouldn't be on his ass. He could easily take 6 months to a year for an update that actually had some depth to it and people would love it. But he can't for a multitude of reasons number one being his work ethic and two his honesty. It's sad because he could have a huge patreon following if he would just STFU and work.
Sadly he does have a huge Patreon following. Back when his earnings were still publicly visible he was making 20k Canadian a month.
I know it's shrunk since then but even if it shrunk by half that's still more than a solid 99% of solo devs

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
is this for real ?

if so we need devs like Alorth (if there are devs actually working with him) to call him out like Alorth did to SirDammed for being a procrastinator.
trust me, or don't either way doesn't matter. :sneaky: we should really stop calling this clown a game developer, let's face it, he never really was a game developer and will never be, I for one am more inclined to agree with the fact that he is just a poser, we should really call him an "excuses developer" now this one I can really stand up to. and if any of you do not agree well I could care less.. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kcaldw

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Give us the name of your supplier, please, you seem to be on some strong stuff. :cautious: :Kappa:
he's been my doc for many many years .... as far as his name goes ... well .. he's always on the corner of 5th and elm ... just kiddin just kiddin ... but my doc has been seeing me for going on 30 years now .. (y)

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
This game is entirely way too bloated and is frankly going nowhere honestly. I'm retiring this game from my rotation but I hope those who like it continue to enjoy it.

Reactions: bufa and Noid42

shadowdude111

Apr 5, 2018
he's also paused 3 months of pledges in a row!
this is not true. he's said he would pause and always makes a show of it, and then still posts devlog updates which automatically unpauses the patreon and charges everyone again. every single time he's claimed he's pausing his patreon has been a lie

• Haha
Reactions: bufa and VOYEUR
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes