Grimstar

May 15, 2020
I've come to the realization that we expect the bare minimum from Braindead... and somehow he still manages to disappoint. I mean bro spent 3 months to make 200 something renders on two pcs. Smaller devs do more with less machines and less time. How he isn't embarassed by this is amazing. Then again, if I was making the same amount of money doing fuk all, shame would be the last thing on my mind.

Reactions: SidL05 and tslojr

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I've come to the realization that we expect the bare minimum from Braindead... and somehow he still manages to disappoint. I mean bro spent 3 months to make 200 something renders on two pcs. Smaller devs do more with less machines and less time. How he isn't embarassed by this is amazing. Then again, if I was making the same amount of money doing fuk all, shame would be the last thing on my mind.
But.... it´s all just a target. i mean.... the longest he went MIA was 2 years. guess when he didn´t release jackshit during that time it was just a "target" aswell. It´s clear by now that he just doesn´t care. At least for us. the only ppl that still belive in him and this shitshow of a game are his cultists.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
But.... it´s all just a target. i mean.... the longest he went MIA was 2 years. guess when he didn´t release jackshit during that time it was just a "target" aswell. It´s clear by now that he just doesn´t care. At least for us. the only ppl that still belive in him and this shitshow of a game are his cultists.
Could you imagine what would happen if BD and dpc married and made a game together? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
To be fair... even though he does take his time, i still enjoy badik. :unsure: And DPC doesn´t come up with a shitton of excuses.
No. He doesn't. Because he doesn't give two-shits and his toxic cultists accept everything he does. He could turn Trem into a femboy for the betterment of the game and have a 3some with Chad and wtfhisnameis and his cultists would be happy as a pig rollin in :poop:. :ROFLMAO:

Jun 26, 2023
A question for you guys, since you know about a lot more Visual Novel's, is "The Neverwhere Tales" A- Any Good and B- Do the girls do scenes with each other and the main character, or is it all one on one?

Thanks for the info!

Reactions: tslojr

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
A question for you guys, since you know about a lot more Visual Novel's, is "The Neverwhere Tales" A- Any Good and B- Do the girls do scenes with each other and the main character, or is it all one on one?

Thanks for the info!
Ask that question in their thread. Otherwise it's OT and we'll get deleted.

Reactions: tslojr
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes