johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
since you seem to want a large amount of content, please feel free to skip the "B# because more than likely there will be a final month release including all the (B)eta groups. and if you think it's easy for one person to pull a huge number of images in a months time when they are alone and having issues then you might want to think again. someone above us posting here said something about him saying he is working with someone... that is actually incorrect, he does not think it would help as he has a certain vision, and that's all good with me. I challenge you to try to do what he's doing and make it your only source of income with a family. he's also paused 3 months of pledges in a row! and yes i'm a supporter of his on patreon, and i feel he's gotten better about communicating and everything so i'm happy with the progress.... btw story WAS advanced. and just didn't get a section complete. of you think it didn't advance tell me what you saw and i'll tell you how that is the story advancing.

Well let's see, maybe it's not easy to pull a huge amount of images in a month, I can go with that, everyone has different productivity levels. However, let's not act like it can't be done, and that we are somehow being harsh to this lazy procrastinator, that has more excuses than a pregnant nun.

Now I don't wanna go on a rant here......but

This isn't some high-end VN we are talking about that takes several months to complete. WVM is a simple VN which honestly at this point is a confusing mess. Hell WVM is about as organized as a monkey shit fight.

Another similar Harem VN (with quite a few LIs) is consistently getting 600 render updates every 2-3 weeks. No excuses, No bullshit, no toothaches, no mysterious alter egos, nothing. Truth be told, for this VN, we had to wait just north of a month for the first update in 2024, because the dev flat out said "hey im taking a little me time for the holidays". He came back in January, and guess what, 2 updates already since the new year, approx. totaling 1200 renders.

Now compare it to Brain Dead. Since November, he had a 300 render update ready for us or so he says. It got delayed for reasons, and then gave us a new deadline, and got delayed again. We roll into December, with more delays, and more excuses. Christmas is near, and he's staying up day and night (maybe he didn't say it, but that's his fallback excuse to show us what a hard worker he is) and no update. The family vacation is coming up, but he WILL get the update out. Nope, goes on vacation, not a word. Comes back and in his words (loosely summarized) "Is refreshed and ready to go". No update. More delays, more and more excuses. The update will be ready in mid-January. Nope, not going to happen. Then we get a "Tuesday to Thursday" target for 300 render part 1, and an end-of-the-month target for a 300 render part 2 update. Well "target date" comes and goes, and no part 1. Now our whiny baby of a dev has a toothache and can't release it in full. Instead, we get a split part 1 at 78MB, because of Render issues. The same render issues, which was the problem way back in November 2023. (BTW the walkthrough mod with music is 75MB....let that sink in) No worries though, part 2 of the original part 1, will drop in 2 days (maybe...but it's not a deadline, just a target).

The problem is Brain Dead and his obvious procrastination and lack of commitment to his project, especially knowing he will still get paid. I mean we get it, if you can continue to do nothing and get paid, why do anything different? However, procrastination is like masturbation: it's awesome until you realized you fucked yourself. However, don't worry BD always has an excuse or an IRL issue that was the culprit. It's never the truth that he just didn't do it or give a shit to do it. Seriously, with the amount of excuses and IRL issues we have been fed, you would think that BD suffered more on a Tuesday than Sisyphus did in an eternity. Excuses to BD are like what cheese is to Wisconsin.

dennis-miller-my-opinion.gif

TLDR - Brain Fart is a lying procrastinator, and we all see through his bull shit and fake excuses.

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Well let's see, maybe it's not easy to pull a huge amount of images in a month, I can go with that, everyone has different productivity levels. However, let's not act like it can't be done, and that we are somehow being harsh to this lazy procrastinator, that has more excuses than a pregnant nun.

I don't wanna go on a rant here......but

This isn't some high-end VN we are talking about that takes several months to complete. WVM is a simple VN which honestly at this point is a confusing mess. Hell WVM is about as organized as a monkey shit fight.

Another similar Harem VN (with quite a few LIs) is consistently getting 600 render updates every 2-3 weeks. No excuses, No bullshit, no toothaches, no mysterious alter egos, nothing. Truth be told, for this VN, we had to wait just north of a month for the first update in 2024, because the dev flat out said "hey im taking a little me time for the holidays". He came back in January, and guess what, 2 updates already since the new year, approx. totaling 1200 renders.

Now compare it to Brain Dead. Since November, he had a 300 render update ready for us or so he says. It got delayed for reasons, and then gave us a new deadline, and got delayed again. We roll into December, with more delays, and more excuses. Christmas is near, and he's staying up day and night (maybe he didn't say it, but that's his fallback excuse to show us what a hard worker he is) and no update. The family vacation is coming up, but he WILL get the update out. Nope, goes on vacation, not a word. Comes back and in his words (loosely summarized) "Is refreshed and ready to go". No update. More delays, more and more excuses. The update will be ready in mid-January. Nope, not going to happen. Then we get a "Tuesday to Thursday" target for 300 render part 1, and an end-of-the-month target for a 300 render part 2 update. Well "target date" comes and goes, and no part 1. Now our whiny baby of a dev has a toothache and can't release it in full. Instead, we get a split part 1 at 78MB, because of Render issues. The same render issues, which was the problem way back in November 2023. (BTW the walkthrough mod with music is 75MB....let that sink in) No worries though, part 2 of the original part 1, will drop in 2 days (maybe...but it's not a deadline, just a target).

The problem is Brain Dead and his obvious procrastination and lack of commitment to his project, especially knowing he will still get paid. I mean we get it, if you can continue to do nothing and get paid, why do anything different? However, procrastination is like masturbation: it's awesome until you realized you fucked yourself. However, don't worry BD always has an excuse or an IRL issue that was the culprit. It's never the truth that he just didn't do it or give a shit to do it. With all the issues he has had, BD makes Sisyphus's punishment look easier than beating Michael J. Fox at Jenga.

View attachment 3308506

TLDR - Brain Fart is a lying procrastinator, and we all see through his bull shit and fake excuses.
Lets not forget the fact that he himself has showed us that he is running 2 pcs for this "hobby" so making renders are a tad bit more easier

Last edited:

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
since you seem to want a large amount of content, please feel free to skip the "B# because more than likely there will be a final month release including all the (B)eta groups. and if you think it's easy for one person to pull a huge number of images in a months time when they are alone and having issues then you might want to think again. someone above us posting here said something about him saying he is working with someone... that is actually incorrect, he does not think it would help as he has a certain vision, and that's all good with me. I challenge you to try to do what he's doing and make it your only source of income with a family. he's also paused 3 months of pledges in a row! and yes i'm a supporter of his on patreon, and i feel he's gotten better about communicating and everything so i'm happy with the progress.... btw story WAS advanced. and just didn't get a section complete. of you think it didn't advance tell me what you saw and i'll tell you how that is the story advancing.
well read the first 100 pages of this thread.. all seems fine and dandy up until this "excuses dev" goes missing which only he knows the real reason, after the 1000 or less (or more) depending how many you have to show for you, every user in this thread has only great "sarcasm" things to say about this monkey.
so before you defend him.. please tell me why are there over 3000 pages in this thread which everyone says whatever they can think of (love ya guys, keep up the good work) only he himself is to blame for the bullshit excuses and failing to deliver what he himself said he will... everyone or most of all right now only expects excuses (which are the best part) and disappointments from this monkey brain dev.
:LOL:

I don't wanna go on a rant here......but

The problem is Brain Dead and his obvious procrastination and lack of commitment to his project, especially knowing he will still get paid. I mean we get it, if you can continue to do nothing and get paid, why do anything different? However, procrastination is like masturbation: it's awesome until you realized you fucked yourself. However, don't worry BD always has an excuse or an IRL issue that was the culprit. It's never the truth that he just didn't do it or give a shit to do it. Seriously, with the amount of excuses and IRL issues we have been fed, you would think that BD suffered more on a Tuesday than Sisyphus did in an eternity. Honestly, lying to BD is like what cheese is to Wisconsin.

View attachment 3308506

I wholeheartedly agree with you on that one, hell your rant was big, but fuckin' hell, it was straight and to the fucking point.
P.S.
let him have it.. :ROFLMAO:

Jun 26, 2023
Dude, are you seriously following that game for the plot ?
Oh God no. I was trying to Highlight the issues with the update. Like if it was short
but a HUGE plot twist, you could call it short and sweet. You could *try* and justify it.

But it was short and other than fucking one chick who is already knocked up, nothing happened.

I honestly zip by the talking unless it features my fav characters Bailey, Tia and Jasmine.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It's great that your happy, but don't come here and praise BD as if he's doing things no other dev can do.

I was a supporter of his. Got tired of the broken promises. Became a dev myself at the age of 49 with no prior coding experiance. Taught myself how to use ren'Py, Daz Studio, and Blender (still learning) while fighting and recovering from cancer. I do this in my spare time and hold down a day job to support my family. But what I never do is promise my fans a release date and then not meet it! I don't promise anything until I know it's ready. Being a Dev does not automatically mean you have to be a liar and mislead your supporters. My Patreon only brings in $30 a month, but I respect my supporters more than BD does because I don't lie to them! Go back to his Discord and be a sheep.

gholmes

Jun 7, 2017
Thanks to those of you that actually play the updates and report back so I don't have to.

TL;DR the people trapped in the sunken-cost fallacy still praise and pretend BD is worth supporting, everyone else just calling him out every failed deadline/terrible update.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes