Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
The worst part about the game is not even BD being so incompetent with keeping his word but his toxic fanbase who won't even allow you to criticize that aspect.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
The worst part about the game is not even BD being so incompetent with keeping his word but his toxic fanbase who won't even allow you to criticize that aspect.
they can't not allow it, sure they will defend him(more like the investment in WVM) but in the end its one opinion against a other ,both are not right or wrong, its just a opinion like any other (no real toxicity there its natural to fight for/defend what you like/love)

and IMO BD is on slippery slope, if he does the whole unkept promises whit no content releasing again even his most stalwart defenders will find hard to find reasonable reason to defend him and can only go "i still support because i love WVM and want to see it finished"(aka straight up ignoring the issue's)

Apr 30, 2023
well that sucks lets make a good game story and all and then just stop for no reason hmm yeah that sounds like a good idea i am sure no one going to be piss
a good game story ??? This game is a game that the mc fucks every woman he meets just because it sells Good story?? well after playing it from 0 to the latest update you will realise if you pay enough attention to detail that this game had a story only in the beginning the moment the MC came to WVM college story flew out of the window and will never ever going to return ( at least i can't see it returning)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
a good game story ??? This game is a game that the mc fucks every woman he meets just because it sells Good story?? well after playing it from 0 to the latest update you will realise if you pay enough attention to detail that this game had a story only in the beginning the moment the MC came to WVM college story flew out of the window and will never ever going to return ( at least i can't see it returning)
yeah the only real story element left is building a decent basketball team, the rest just seems like plot to have a pause between lewd scene's
not much off story or a good one because later on everything is just thrown at the MC for little to no reason

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
they can't not allow it, sure they will defend him(more like the investment in WVM) but in the end its one opinion against a other ,both are not right or wrong, its just a opinion like any other (no real toxicity there its natural to fight for/defend what you like/love)

and IMO BD is on slippery slope, if he does the whole unkept promises whit no content releasing again even his most stalwart defenders will find hard to find reasonable reason to defend him and can only go "i still support because i love WVM and want to see it finished"(aka straight up ignoring the issue's)
That's not what I mean.
BD has repeatedly said that criticizing his lack of fulfilling deadlines or the game in general is 100% allowed within the server as long as it is civil.

But once you say one thing about this his fanbase spams the chat with stupid GIFs of unrelated memes to drown your criticism.

They might as well be the BTS fanbase of AVNs. You're not allowed to say anything about that even though the guy responsible actually says it's okay.

There's only two things in my life I ever called "toxic" and the other thing is toxic waste in general.

Reactions: The D0n

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
That's not what I mean.
BD has repeatedly said that criticizing his lack of fulfilling deadlines or the game in general is 100% allowed within the server as long as it is civil.

But once you say one thing about this his fanbase spams the chat with stupid GIFs of unrelated memes to drown your criticism.

They might as well be the BTS fanbase of AVNs. You're not allowed to say anything about that even though the guy responsible actually says it's okay.

There's only two things in my life I ever called "toxic" and the other thing is toxic waste in general.
yeah well W for BD actually allowing us to shit on him,

and well people trying to cover up or down criticism is done more for their personal feelings then anything else IMO
looping it back to the opinion thing ,maybe the denial phase or something along those lines

personally i'd find more off COPE then a toxic thing,but if it was my opinion being ignored or drowned deliberately i'd probably start feeling like its just toxic after a while to

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Scrappy's & 7x7Pilot's Gallery Mod & Koga3's Multi Mods (without Music Mod):

WVM S2 Ch.1 Ep.13 B3 :
/ (747 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
i get it, shit sucks. can we focus on the game itself for minute? i haven't played since S2 C1 E10 B1. how is the update? worth a download? or should i wait and just forget it's existence like i have been.

Nov 22, 2021
i get it, shit sucks. can we focus on the game itself for minute? i haven't played since S2 C1 E10 B1. how is the update? worth a download? or should i wait and just forget it's existence like i have been.
Personally I would wait for a few updates. Some of the updates dropped are like 3 scenes. Definitely not worth it. Though supposedly this one will be a big update but we've all heard that one before and it never panned out so.....take it with a grain of salt and don't hold your breath.

Reactions: bigfuckinE

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
You're like 3 episodes behind the current version. It does have some nice bits if you ask me. But you could also wait a bit longer and have even more.

Reactions: bigfuckinE
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes