kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Well what do you know NutDrop still doesn't feel like explaining anything why am I not surprised. His ass has been doing this for years. The only way for this shit to stop is for his simp fan boys to truly turn on his ass and drop their subscriptions to his shit show. But we all know that ain't going to happen. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Well what do you know NutDrop still doesn't feel like explaining anything why am I not surprised. His ass has been doing this for years. The only way for this shit to stop is for his simp fan boys to truly turn on his ass and drop their subscriptions to his shit show. But we all know that ain't going to happen. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
yeah people are to invested to pull a full stop

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
But... he tried..... It´s just that he uses excuses so often that not even ChatGPT came up with anything new. ;)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: kcaldw
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes