Jun 26, 2023
If I understand oorrectly, he said he was going to post the update on Sunday? Or just an update? As either way.....it's Tuesday now.

I may waste a lot of money on serivces such as Paramount+ and Disney+. But when a new show/movie comes out, and they say it's going to be on said date, it usally comes out on that date. Plus, they don't go MONTHS without adding any sort of new content at all.

I'm glad I never gave this dude money. I'd just be another one of them foolish people who are simply throwing money away (Or are donating such a small amount, they dont' check their Credit Card Bill and think/care to cancel such a small sum).

Oct 22, 2017
Before long it'll be the apology post for the delay on the delayed post about the delayed update.... which is now also further delayed.

Delayed (just felt like I needed to squeeze in another delayed... or was that too much?)
Sounds like he should start breaking those delay explanations down in chunks, then parts, then crumps ...

He could then mask some especially challenging explanations with black bars in his apology and try to get out delayed explanations 52/52 - until he starts to sum them up again resulting in longer periods between delays ...

• Haha
Reactions: hic86 and HiHaHo

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Sounds like he should start breaking those delay explanations down in chunks, then parts, then crumps ...

He could then mask some especially challenging explanations with black bars in his apology and try to get out delayed explanations 52/52 - until he starts to sum them up again resulting in longer periods between delays ...
do you want to view this explanation for the current delay in full?
Pay $4,99 now to gain full access or buy the season pass for only $14.99 a month
- random EA/Ubisoft marketing executive

• Haha
Reactions: GingerbreadMan
Oct 22, 2017
do you want to view this explanation for the current delay in full?
Pay $4,99 now to gain full access or buy the season pass for only $14.99 a month
- random EA/Ubisoft marketing executive
And if a new excuse is used, it's not blacked out, but with the DITLO thingy covering it.
To see that, a higher support tier is required.

• Haha
Reactions: HiHaHo
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes