Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
View attachment 3765334

Dont worry, he is losing his braindead followers so he will once again throw them a bone and those idiots will be back supporting him. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

soo many devs put blood sweat and tears into thier games and we get spergs downvoting those games for stupidest reasons and gatekeeping others from playing them and on the other hand we have this
Fking hell if i convert that in my country`s money , hes making in a month what i make in 2years :KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: sakosux and OEJ

H4MPU5

Aug 9, 2021
Blud really said saturday or sunday and now it's monday (I am delusional can't remember more than this delay, wow father Braindrop why is thou so bad as to delay it by a day I would never expect this from you, ohhhh father Braindrop may you have posted the update when I get home after my night shift, Ohhhhh father Braindrop I am begging please)

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Blud really said saturday or sunday and now it's monday (I am delusional can't remember more than this delay, wow father Braindrop why is thou so bad as to delay it by a day I would never expect this from you, ohhhh father Braindrop may you have posted the update when I get home after my night shift, Ohhhhh father Braindrop I am begging please)
Exactly, dude cant even get a dev report out on time...

RW191

Jul 19, 2023
little refresher for you then. he says he's going to release 13 + 14 by the end of the month. 13 was supposed to be released in October. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: henry hopkin

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Hopefully we'll get a post explaining the delayed post explaining about the delay.

Another couple of weeks that's going to get long and confusing.
Before long it'll be the apology post for the delay on the delayed post about the delayed update.... which is now also further delayed.

Delayed (just felt like I needed to squeeze in another delayed... or was that too much?)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Before long it'll be the apology post for the delay on the delayed post about the delayed update.... which is now also further delayed.

Delayed (just felt like I needed to squeeze in another delayed... or was that too much?)
yeah and you know by the time hes done whit all that ,a other month or 2 will have gone by
and you know what that means? time for a other vacation!

• Haha
Reactions: hic86

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Come on people. Let's give NutDrop a little slack here. Nowhere on that post did it say what day or which Sunday we would be getting an excuse of why there hasn't been an update. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
True we also don't know what tomorrow means in BD's world. I mean a day in WVM is what 80 hours? So BD's days might not have changed yet. I'm sure we will get a post soon about the future post, that will deal with post about the delay post being delayed, and the post about the released date post that will now have to be delayed until after the other posts are done. :illuminati:

• Haha
Reactions: kcaldw

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
True we also don't know what tomorrow means in BD's world. I mean a day in WVM is what 80 hours? So BD's days might not have changed yet. I'm sure we will get a post soon about the future post, that will deal with post about the delay post being delayed, and the post about the released date post that will now have to be delayed until after the other posts are done. :illuminati:
True. We have to remember how long it took for us to get an update that involved basketball and the trip to Florida. It will probably be Christmas of next year before we get the update of them going back to school and the Deliah meeting. And then another year and another 30 LI's before another basketball game. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
if i got 17k i would use atleast 10k to 12k on development and make this THE best AVN of all time or hire NiiChan to write the story or better yet pay him 10k to make the entire game :KEK:

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
This put everything in a new perspective and under a new light !!! Turns out he was never late or delayed , but communicated dates and estimates in WVM time . Especially when nobody knows how long is a WVM day

idrismarvin

Dec 14, 2023
This put everything in a new perspective and under a new light !!! Turns out he was never late or delayed , but communicated dates and estimates in WVM time . Especially when nobody knows how long is a WVM day
This is true - in WVM its not even 2024 yet. perhaps he is still referring to a release date sunday the 23rd of june 2024, but he's still operating on WVM time... maybe we've been too harsh on bd and he's just been living in a world where time moves slower a la interstellar

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcaldw
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes