333Playing

Oct 15, 2019

(Pledges will not be paused this month, please adjust your pledge accordingly. All former patrons will have access to Episode 13 and 14 as long as you're in the discord.)

What's up, everyone? It's been a minute since I've made an actual post.

In the time since the last post, I've been dealing with some issues. Both dev-wise and personal-wise. But that's not what I'm here to speak on today. I'm here to talk about the upcoming updates.

Honestly, this update should have been out months and months ago. I made way too many mistakes in this process and I take full accountability for that.
But, in all of this time I worked on things as much as I could. I am nearly finished with both Episode 13 and Episode 14.
Most of the teasers above are from Episode 13. Which is now a larger update than previously communicated. Episode 13 is now around 700 renders and 15+ animations.
This update includes A new ending to the spa scene, Daliah's introduction, Jasmine's date, the flight home, and a few additional fun scenes.

I tried very hard to rush things to be ready for the end of this month, been awake for a few days right now. Sadly, my rushing caused me to run into some issues so things will not be ready in time today but will be out soon.
I know for the past few months I've said something similar to this, but I'm not going to let myself fall back again. I'm going to stagger the updates to make things easier on me.

I know I'm the worst person on the planet when it comes to release dates. I've missed almost all of them. But I'm very confident in setting these time frames.

Episode 13: July 2nd-5th
Episode 14: July 9th-12th

More info on Episode 14 including multiple teasers like this post will be posted in the Mind Drop on July 6th-7th.
Speaking of, weekly Mind Drops will be returning every weekend. I will also start posting the daily tracker again after Ep14 is released.

I am sorry for how long things have taken, it is solely my fault and I feel awful about it.
I am only unpausing pledges because I am taking care of and helping a lot of people right now and I am fully confident that the updates will be out.
But please, if you're not feeling it and want to cancel your pledge or whatever. I 100% implore you to do so. I have been fucking up and none of you owe me anything. As mentioned in the header, you will still receive these updates at the same time as everyone else as long as you're in the discord. And thank you for the support you have given me, truly.

For everyone that will be sticking around, I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart. I do not deserve you guys. My life stuff is finally out of the way and things are set up for me to get back on track.
I don't want to speak on my future plans in this post, but the general idea is to return to smaller but more frequent updates.
I got very lost with this one, and when things took too long I panicked and felt like I had to do more to make up for it, which just led to more and more issues. A lot of the same old mistakes sadly.
But, heads up high and better days are ahead.

Alright, I think that's all I have to say for now. I'm going to get a little sleep in before continuing on.
Once again thank you all for your patience and understanding. I truly appreciate it. Have a wonderful week and I'll talk to all of you soon!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I love how everyone so perfectly predicted his next excuse post that I can't tell if the above actually came from him or was user generated. Like either some clever bastard came up with that themselves or he's reduced himself to stealing excuses for delays from this thread.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

(Pledges will not be paused this month, please adjust your pledge accordingly. All former patrons will have access to Episode 13 and 14 as long as you're in the discord.)

What's up, everyone? It's been a minute since I've made an actual post.

In the time since the last post, I've been dealing with some issues. Both dev-wise and personal-wise. But that's not what I'm here to speak on today. I'm here to talk about the upcoming updates.

Honestly, this update should have been out months and months ago. I made way too many mistakes in this process and I take full accountability for that.
But, in all of this time I worked on things as much as I could. I am nearly finished with both Episode 13 and Episode 14.
Most of the teasers above are from Episode 13. Which is now a larger update than previously communicated. Episode 13 is now around 700 renders and 15+ animations.
This update includes A new ending to the spa scene, Daliah's introduction, Jasmine's date, the flight home, and a few additional fun scenes.

I tried very hard to rush things to be ready for the end of this month, been awake for a few days right now. Sadly, my rushing caused me to run into some issues so things will not be ready in time today but will be out soon.
I know for the past few months I've said something similar to this, but I'm not going to let myself fall back again. I'm going to stagger the updates to make things easier on me.

I know I'm the worst person on the planet when it comes to release dates. I've missed almost all of them. But I'm very confident in setting these time frames.

Episode 13: July 2nd-5th
Episode 14: July 9th-12th

More info on Episode 14 including multiple teasers like this post will be posted in the Mind Drop on July 6th-7th.
Speaking of, weekly Mind Drops will be returning every weekend. I will also start posting the daily tracker again after Ep14 is released.

I am sorry for how long things have taken, it is solely my fault and I feel awful about it.
I am only unpausing pledges because I am taking care of and helping a lot of people right now and I am fully confident that the updates will be out.
But please, if you're not feeling it and want to cancel your pledge or whatever. I 100% implore you to do so. I have been fucking up and none of you owe me anything. As mentioned in the header, you will still receive these updates at the same time as everyone else as long as you're in the discord. And thank you for the support you have given me, truly.

For everyone that will be sticking around, I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart. I do not deserve you guys. My life stuff is finally out of the way and things are set up for me to get back on track.
I don't want to speak on my future plans in this post, but the general idea is to return to smaller but more frequent updates.
I got very lost with this one, and when things took too long I panicked and felt like I had to do more to make up for it, which just led to more and more issues. A lot of the same old mistakes sadly.
But, heads up high and better days are ahead.

Alright, I think that's all I have to say for now. I'm going to get a little sleep in before continuing on.
Once again thank you all for your patience and understanding. I truly appreciate it. Have a wonderful week and I'll talk to all of you soon!
"I know I keep fucking up, and I keep missing self-imposed deadlines, and I'm always full of excuses, and I'm fully acknowledging that I'm super fucking late, and that I keep doing this song and dance every single time, and I know I'm saying you don't owe me anything... but I'm not pausing pledges this month, because I know you'll pay me anyway."

I can't wait to hear that there will be another delay because his house burned down from fireworks... on July 1st.

• Haha
Reactions: jish55 and HiHaHo
Oct 22, 2017
And again with being up several days straight ...

The next delay update will be that he finally figured out that rushing his releases isn't good for his mental health, so he will slow down a little to a more reasonable pace, take a little more time, and cut the larger update down into chunks that are better to handle as it got too large now.

But because he continued to add some new additional scenes to the chunks, he can't just start to release the first chunk of episode 13 he's sitting on for months and everything is postponed just a little bit longer.

But hopefully, part 1 of chunk #1 can be released around Halloween, unless his autumn depression hits of course.

Reactions: skullbuster

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
It really looks like a summary of the assumptions that were made here plus some halfhearted excuses.

What really annoys me is the fact that I want this update nonetheless.
Shana is one of my favorite characters in any VN (even in the second half of the game...) and I couldn't care less about all the mothers/sister crap I have to skip to get to her content.
If there will be any...

Guess we'll see in a few days.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I love how everyone so perfectly predicted his next excuse post that I can't tell if the above actually came from him or was user generated. Like either some clever bastard came up with that themselves or he's reduced himself to stealing excuses for delays from this thread.
Wouldn´t be the first time, won´t be the last.. He´s still active here on alt accounts, but even back than he already adressed multiple topics that were discussed in here.

been awake for a few days right now
yeah... where did i hear that before? I call bullshit.

Fun fact, he already did xD Excuse after excuse.

Naaaaw. Isn´t he a saint? He´s helping all of those ppl with YOUR money. And yet he´s trying to paint himself in a better light. He´s still a liar. Kinda ironic though that he had to tell us this even though he mentioned earlier " I've been dealing with some issues. Both dev-wise and personal-wise. But that's not what I'm here to speak on today "

" What's up, everyone? ; Have a wonderful week and I'll talk to all of you soon! " Well, at least he seems to be into Daily Dose....

Felidako

Apr 4, 2021
Yet again, another all time classic brain lie :LUL:

>says post is up the night before update drops
>post is up online
>game drops soon™ sometime the next month

As a chronic procastinator myself I can say that giving yourself a timeframe between several days is probably the worst approach because you will never have any reason to not wait until the last day of your set timeframe.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes