Doxxi

May 19, 2019
2) Get rid of the mom, stepmom and sister. They served their purpose, having them hang out under the same roof where the MC is fucking like 20 girls a day is just weird. I'm sure BD is just trolling at this point because the camera is constantly focusing on Cedy's and Azel's ass when they're constantly hugging and kissing the MC which just riles up the incest crowd even more and I'm sure he knows this yet still acts annoyed when people bring it up.
this is almost a bigger issue then excessive harem, you are basically playing chicken with the most incessant group of people on this website, idk why so many deves decide to bring this sword of damocles down on themselves for no reason.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
this is almost a bigger issue then excessive harem, you are basically playing chicken with the most incessant group of people on this website, idk why so many deves decide to bring this sword of damocles down on themselves for no reason.
You know what they say... Damned if you do, Damned if yo cles...:sneaky::p

• Haha
Reactions: Doxxi and hav0c_2
Jan 4, 2018
Can someone explain to me the routes of this game? Like I know MC has a gf, but since this game has a lot of girls, does the mc date them behind the gf's back, or does she know? Read in a review that she encouraged him to get a harem or something?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Can someone explain to me the routes of this game? Like I know MC has a gf, but since this game has a lot of girls, does the mc date them behind the gf's back, or does she know? Read in a review that she encouraged him to get a harem or something?
MCs GF is a Cuckquean. You can fuck around her back for about 5 minutes but it doesn't really matter.
She wants you to fuck other girls anyway.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
In terms of writing there are devs with a similar amount of support or even more, that are a lot worse than him. MrDots comes to mind.
Of course there are much worse , but they , more often than not , don't have games that are so highly rated and supported . Mileages vary of course , but your example does not even work imho . His games got issues , but be it in melody , Sunshine or even the dragged on Dating my Daughter , it's not in the same realm of BS .
For the most part days actually make sense in those game , and the general concept and theme is respected (saving the hostel and restauring a bond with your sister , lol dating your daughter , tutoring a young hot girl...) . Meanwhile we can't even have a house for more than a day , or a frickin' basket match running properly .

When i think of a highly rated game that is actually worse , my mind would go to stuff like Fashion Business and Between Worlds

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Of course there are much worse , but they , more often than not , don't have games that are so highly rated and supported . Mileages vary of course , but your example does not even work imho . His games got issues , but be it in melody , Sunshine or even the dragged on Dating my Daughter , it's not in the same realm of BS .
For the most part days actually make sense in those game , and the general concept and theme is respected (saving the hostel and restauring a bond with your sister , lol dating your daughter , tutoring a young hot girl...) . Meanwhile we can't even have a house for more than a day , or a frickin' basket match running properly .

When i think of a highly rated game that is actually worse , my mind would go to stuff like Fashion Business
I guess it all comes down to personal preference, but I would rather have a fast paced game, than one where the conversations seem like they were writen by A.I and drag out for way too long.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I guess it all comes down to personal preference, but I would rather have a fast paced game, than one where the conversations seem like they were writen by A.I and drag out for way too long.
On that we can agree . Imo it does not get more robotic than sessions of "Good morning Brubru !" then hugs , then Girl A , B , C and D each takes turns over a Duck kiss , then hugs , then egotrip "You're the best man in the world , i can't believe we get to share your love !!!" . Just to drag down the pace and mask the void between sex scenes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
On that we can agree . Imo it does not get more robotic than sessions of "Good morning Brubru !" then hugs , then Girl A , B , C and D each takes turns over a Duck kiss , then hugs , then egotrip "You're the best man in the world , i can't believe we get to share your love !!!" . Just to drag down the pace and mask the void between sex scenes
Yea no one is saying that BD is a great writer :KEK: . But for me it's way more bearable then the way MrDots writes his stories. I was never able to finish one of his games. I just got bored out of my mind.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Oh don't get me wrong , I'm not a fan of those , especially the awfully dragged and dragged and dragged on Dating my Daughter . I don't legit remember if i even finished that one or simply gave up . But i chalk it up to it not being my taste , as it's still proficiently done , and still games that make some sense

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes