Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Not necessarily, both of those things can be done at any time. Better than his plan to "rework" the entire beginning part of the game, a plan which he's already seemed to abandoned as well lmao.
Nah there is so much to fix that only a complete reboot would work imho . And his plan was either scrapped (once he realized it clearly needs a real reboot) , or some BS to string people along , again .

Feb 29, 2020
It's clear this game is a mess but he can somewhat salvage it if he

1) Get rid of all these useless character he's been introducing. The original harem is big enough already and he can barely handle it, don't know why he feels the need to add like 15 random new chicks

2) Get rid of the mom, stepmom and sister. They served their purpose, having them hang out under the same roof where the MC is fucking like 20 girls a day is just weird. I'm sure BD is just trolling at this point because the camera is constantly focusing on Cedy's and Azel's ass when they're constantly hugging and kissing the MC which just riles up the incest crowd even more and I'm sure he knows this yet still acts annoyed when people bring it up.
Yes, you got it right, he's been trolling since the beginning of the game's development, basically, he considers himself a "contrarian", usually in real life, these types of people tend to take a beating at some point in their lives, but being a "contrarian" on the internet it's easier and safer, especially when you have a bunch of idiots who pay you and think it's funny that you're the "contrarian".

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
2) Get rid of the mom, stepmom and sister. They served their purpose, having them hang out under the same roof where the MC is fucking like 20 girls a day is just weird. I'm sure BD is just trolling at this point because the camera is constantly focusing on Cedy's and Azel's ass when they're constantly hugging and kissing the MC which just riles up the incest crowd even more and I'm sure he knows this yet still acts annoyed when people bring it up.
this is almost a bigger issue then excessive harem, you are basically playing chicken with the most incessant group of people on this website, idk why so many deves decide to bring this sword of damocles down on themselves for no reason.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
this is almost a bigger issue then excessive harem, you are basically playing chicken with the most incessant group of people on this website, idk why so many deves decide to bring this sword of damocles down on themselves for no reason.
You know what they say... Damned if you do, Damned if yo cles...:sneaky::p

• Haha
Reactions: Doxxi and hav0c_2
Jan 4, 2018
Can someone explain to me the routes of this game? Like I know MC has a gf, but since this game has a lot of girls, does the mc date them behind the gf's back, or does she know? Read in a review that she encouraged him to get a harem or something?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Can someone explain to me the routes of this game? Like I know MC has a gf, but since this game has a lot of girls, does the mc date them behind the gf's back, or does she know? Read in a review that she encouraged him to get a harem or something?
MCs GF is a Cuckquean. You can fuck around her back for about 5 minutes but it doesn't really matter.
She wants you to fuck other girls anyway.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes