Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
very few solo developers have more than a basic outline at any time.
that works for some VNs, not for others. It works for this one since the plot is so secondary.
Even Dev's who have a script they work off of tend to add more stuff and flesh things out more as they go along. My game is based off of a screen play I wrote 25 years ago, just modified to an AVN. Sometimes as the characters develop their personalities, you realize that the person you planed to have do this thing, actually wouldn't, but this other character would be perfect to do said act. So things always change as you go. Not having a fully fleshed out story isn't the problem here. The problem is that the cast is way to big for one story and to compensate for not being able to handle such a large cast without massive delays, he over promises and then under delivers and/or makes up excuses and lies.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I too was once a BD supporter. I think maybe we need to create a support group, lol
from now i only seeing the good on the bad so....this vn is actually the best example to any dev outhere and in here what to do and what not to do when it comes to a point of no return....i dont say this to you bcs you clearly are adiferent one but to some extent i really think if this crash soon or later will be remembered in some psychology 101 book ...how is possible to destroy a sucesful thing with only one neuron.......

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
A good script for this game is this:
All the secondary characters were on a plane on their way to meet the MC, but unfortunately the plane ends Landing on an island, where only a few managed to resist the impact of the aircraft,In this the MC is only focused on the main ones and after a long time the few characters that survived are rescued by an unknown group who end up selling some of them, some of them They manage to escape and return to the MC's house

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Nah... A good script for this would be to have a yandere kill 95% of the side girls before offing themselves, mainly all the duck face girls, and have our MC overcome the struggles of depression and shit and become the number one NBA draft pick in four years instead of being a shitty overhyped one and done.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
So can we add Skye to our Harem somewhere in the future?
He's kind of unofficially already in it at this point, similarly to how Zoe was for a while. Zoe officially refused to be a girlfriend through multiple encounters while still being emotionally attached to the point of tears at the thought of losing the MC. Skye's emotionally attached but is still trying to figure out what those feelings mean. Progresswise, Skye's already fuckable and pretty much lives at the house with the rest of the harem. He just hasn't agreed to the label yet.

Main issue is that BD has to tread lightly with Skye's characterization since he's already been praised for early portrayal of trans subjects but then criticized for how Skye's generally being written into a typical girl role. Then there's the bit about how Skye was initially presented as flatly asexual (uninterested) but liking whomever he likes (panromantic). The asexuality aspect looks clarified to the demisexual subtype (uninterested in general, but interested after making a strong emotional connection). So that's just another thread in the tangled spaghetti that BD's gotta figure out on top of all the other stuff he's tripping over.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
He's kind of unofficially already in it at this point, similarly to how Zoe was for a while. Zoe officially refused to be a girlfriend through multiple encounters while still being emotionally attached to the point of tears at the thought of losing the MC. Skye's emotionally attached but is still trying to figure out what those feelings mean. Progresswise, Skye's already fuckable and pretty much lives at the house with the rest of the harem. He just hasn't agreed to the label yet.

Main issue is that BD has to tread lightly with Skye's characterization since he's already been praised for early portrayal of trans subjects but then criticized for how Skye's generally being written into a typical girl role. Then there's the bit about how Skye was initially presented as flatly asexual (uninterested) but liking whomever he likes (panromantic). The asexuality aspect looks clarified to the demisexual subtype (uninterested in general, but interested after making a strong emotional connection). So that's just another thread in the tangled spaghetti that BD's gotta figure out on top of all the other stuff he's tripping over.
Thanks i did not know that!

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes