Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you guys look to deep in to bd mind,we already know wich problems have this game,an certainly big cast means ,sometimes someone who dont deserve screen time will have more thn others,but lets be more simplistic,and lets talk about the real problems not the "big cast,i dont see my favorite LI this update".,
Problem 1: black boxes bcs im a lazy worker.
Problem 2:changing to duck type of faces everyone bcs i can.
Problem 3:i wil tease everyone with those 2 mom"s and when someone ask for incest ,i play dumb or say i cant bcs my family..
Problem 4:lies,lies and more lies,that means more shit is going to happend soon or later......
Problem 5:His subscribers[the real cult of bd dumbaness] i was one of them till i got scolded bcs i asked when ....one more time
Problem 6:his own brain dont let him see far from his fingers,and that is a big fuckung problem, ''i odnt need help bcs im a mastermind ,a genius , is hard to be so damn good"
Problem 7: cmon guys there are so many that is impossible to quote everyone of themfor us is a pain in the ass but for him
is more screen time ,more wre talk more time he pushes over his 15 mins of fame,and thats the real issue here
So before tlaking about any pther dev outhere who maybe just maybe is a scam or he did scam ppl ,ask yourself this,
im a followeror this dumbass maybe im also a dumbass for doing so? maybe iam being manipulated in to this rabbit hole,?
how this guy is doing this....he found his golden egg chiken and he is milking it by now he is far away from redemption,and if im being completely honest with you ppl i dont fucking care anymore at this point,i hopw he come to steam so i can sue his ass off ,a wish i can see bd coming to a pltaform to only screw himself ,i dont think he is stupid i think he is unscrupulous,selfish and a unethyc kind of person so,if he want to conti this crap ,he is free to do so,and you are free to foloow a masterclass to whatever this shitshow is at this moment........
I too was once a BD supporter. I think maybe we need to create a support group, lol

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I too was once a BD supporter. I think maybe we need to create a support group, lol
We all have skeletons in our closet lol. I started on this site as a supporter of a game called Injustice Unlimited by what is now Gunsmoke Games. It taught me a lot of lessons over the years regarding what devs I should and should not support as well as when to fish and when to cut bait. I wouldn't have even started pirating in the first place if it wasn't for the bullshit I was put through as a Patreon supporter for GS. I kinda just came here on the DevientArt pipeline and things escalated quickly to be sure.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Problem 3 will never be solved as long as the two moms and the sister are in the game. Even if he stops with the teasing scenes, people like incest and will keep asking for it.
The black box stuff is just weird. I don't get the whole faceless mc thing. Maybe it has something to do with immersion and making it easier for the player to feel like he is the mc. But it ends up just making those scenes look really weird.
Yes, people will always ask for whatever their kink is, but, there are things you can do to minimize that desire/type of post. First off, make it clear from the outset that whatever it is(incest, loli, etc) will not occur in the game. Second, if you aren't going to do it, don't tease it. Third, write the character so that the intrest is removed. For example, if there's never going to be anything with the sister, then write the story in such a way that the player feels protective of her and ceases to even see her as anything other than someone they need to keep safe, never objectify them(don't dress them like a slut if they aren't available), make them precious. Some people will still ask to sleep with her, sure, but if most people know its not going to happen, and feel protective of the character, then the dev won't ever have to even respond to posts about incest because the other players will do it for him.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
We all have skeletons in our closet lol. I started on this site as a supporter of a game called Injustice Unlimited by what is now Gunsmoke Games. It taught me a lot of lessons over the years regarding what devs I should and should not support as well as when to fish and when to cut bait. I wouldn't have even started pirating in the first place if it wasn't for the bullshit I was put through as a Patreon supporter for GS. I kinda just came here on the DevientArt pipeline and things escalated quickly to be sure.
I came over to this site from Love Magic that I bought on Steam. The MC played AVN's on his laptop and it showed this site.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I think a lot of us were at one time. I dropped when we found out who our sister was. Not because I liked her and wanted to bang her, but because I actually didn't like her and the previous memory dreams pointed the sister at someone else and she's the one I expected to be our sister. I was just done after that.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think a lot of us were at one time. I dropped when we found out who our sister was. Not because I liked her and wanted to bang her, but because I actually didn't like her and the previous memory dreams pointed the sister at someone else and she's the one I expected to be our sister. I was just done after that.
I agree, I felt a bit betrayed by that little bit of bait and switch... he salvaged it with the childhood best friend thing, but yeah, I hear ya

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Hoping this is a April Fools joke (Though seems to be a day early).

I will admit I can be pretty god damn gullible, so in the unlikely event this is true, I'm sure there are other sites to get the game update....when ever that is
Just think about the fact that in a lot of the world right now it's April 1st.

Reactions: MarkChadWinters

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
Hoping this is a April Fools joke (Though seems to be a day early).

I will admit I can be pretty god damn gullible, so in the unlikely event this is true, I'm sure there are other sites to get the game update....when ever that is
"I've spent countless hours browsing the enticing forum the F95zone team have managed to curate. It's so easy to get lost in the endless debates, and we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon!"
- Marty Pratt, Chief Coomercial Officer at Patreon.

Yeah. That's clearly legit. You should absolutely believe that's real.

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
"I've spent countless hours browsing the enticing forum the F95zone team have managed to curate. It's so easy to get lost in the endless debates, and we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon!"

Not to mention the link goes to news-patreon.com, where the legit site would be news.patreon.com.

Always check the domain before clicking a link, or at worst, before clicking anything on the page you already clicked on.

Jun 26, 2023

I meant to bring up those typos as well but got side tracked by talking about the time zones.

I'm glad it was a joke as I can't be bothered to look for a reliable place to download free games!

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Just disregard any buyout , merger , fusion today , hell just any news . If something from today is even true , it will be true tomorrow

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Am I the only one who feels like the dev only continues "working" on this game cause he needs the money but no longer has any interest in it? It feels so stale now and all over the place with no real plot anymore.
ikr dudes probably burnt out tbh lmao. Wish updates would come way quicker lol. Like the game a lot just sucks homie never wants to release updates or at least long ones. He’s also gotta stop baiting and teasing about romance with the blood related characters if it’s not gonna happen.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
ikr dudes probably burnt out tbh lmao. Wish updates would come way quicker lol. Like the game a lot just sucks homie never wants to release updates or at least long ones. He’s also gotta stop baiting and teasing about romance with the blood related characters if it’s not gonna happen.
Maybe if he didn't add 500 fucking characters that wouldn't be a problem.

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes