Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The number of girls is definitely the biggest problem with this game. I don't know why he keeps adding new girls when most of the ones already in game, barely have any content. He is just making things even harder for himself for no reason.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
The number of girls is definitely the biggest problem with this game. I don't know why he keeps adding new girls when most of the ones already in game, barely have any content. He is just making things even harder for himself for no reason.
I'll agree that "too many" is a problem, but I disagree it is the biggest problem in the game. I think it is harder to keep track because updates are too insignificant and inconsistently released. If there was a set schedule with a fairly set amount of content (See Moonbox as a prime example, you could set your watch to that dude), you could have many LI's and so long as you don't go too long without an even brief appearance, they'd at least stay fresh in your mind. BD's problem is there are LI's and side girls going back to S1, that got 1 mention in S2, and you need to replay to get a refresher of who TF they are.

An ingame mini-bio of each girl may help remedy that, but consistency will make it easier.

Last edited:

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
As long as Jasmine, Tia, Bailey get the proper attention I'm cool with that. I haven't seen it mentioned in a bit but wasn't there a "cult of bailey" on here before?
I may be misremembering because the start of that was before my time here, but I think I read something about the Cult of Bailey founder dying.

• Sad
Reactions: EJW

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'll concede that "too many" is a problem, but I disagree it is the biggest problem in the game. I think it is harder to keep track because updates are too insignificant and inconsistently released. If there was a set schedule with a fairly set amount of content (See Moonbox as a prime example, you could set your watch to that dude), you could have many LI's and so long as you don't go too long without an even brief appearance, they'd at least stay fresh in your mind. BD's problem is there are LI's and side girls going back to S1, that got 1 mention in S2, and you need to replay to get a refresher of who TF they are.

An ingame mini-bio of each girl may help remedy that, but consistency will make it easier.
I think the reason why moonbox is able to release updates so often is because he doesn't have animations in his game. I think even moobox himself said in the past that if he did animations he couldn't release updates so often. Also moonbox has 34 girls in his game. If you download the character sheets from the op in this thread, there are 50 girls there and that link hasn't been updated in like 3 years. There have been at the very least, 10 more girls added since then, even with the very inconsistent release schedule. Even if he released an update every month I don't see how you can give every girl enough content.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
I think the reason why moonbox is able to release updates so often is because he doesn't have animations in his game. I think even moobox himself said in the past that if he did animations he couldn't release updates so often. Also moonbox has 34 girls in his game. If you download the character sheets from the op in this thread, there are 50 girls there and that link hasn't been updated in like 3 years. There have been at the very least, 10 more girls added since then, even with the very inconsistent release schedule. Even if he released an update every month I don't see how you can give every girl enough content.
Very well could be true that he may have bloated the numbers to be too much. Consistency would certainly help in keeping characters fresh in mind, but it very well may not be enough. Still doesn't make it the biggest issue with the game, at least in my opinion.

And my point on Moonbox wasn't the speed, it was the consistency. BD has gone from 3 drops in 2 weeks, to radio silence for months, to 2 drops in a month. He is all over the place. If he was at the very least consistent, He might stand a chance at keeping some of his lesser characters relevant.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
More girls the better. he’s gotta have at least 100. thats the Max lmao

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
I'll agree that "too many" is a problem, but I disagree it is the biggest problem in the game. I think it is harder to keep track because updates are too insignificant and inconsistently released. If there was a set schedule with a fairly set amount of content (See Moonbox as a prime example, you could set your watch to that dude), you could have many LI's and so long as you don't go too long without an even brief appearance, they'd at least stay fresh in your mind. BD's problem is there are LI's and side girls going back to S1, that got 1 mention in S2, and you need to replay to get a refresher of who TF they are.

Agreed he just needs to add an in-game character sheet bio thing and problem solved tbh. Need about 100 girls by the end

Jun 26, 2023
I just thought the Cult of Bailey was just a joke on here about us fans who think she's one of the better characters.

I'm sorry to hear of the founders passing.

Hopefully someone else picks up the mantle!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

The difference is while there are a lot of LI's in Grandma's House, most of them have no real plot or development. They're there solely for sexual content. And the game in general doesn't have much of a story either. Moonbox is very consistent because the game itself, despite the number of characters, is pretty simple.

Meanwhile, Braindrop at least attempts to weave a story (or stories) and have character development for most of them. But it's basically impossible to weave a thoughtful story + several dozen LI's together in a reasonable timeframe.

So, BD"s issue is twofold.

There are way too many LI's. I remember years ago when he said Skye (or someone, may've been somebody else) would be the last character. And now he has girls of the rainbow and everything else too.

And there are way too many convergent storylines. The basketball stuff. The family stuff. And half a dozen others.

So, as others have mentioned recently, this game is basically several games combined into 1.

BD is fully capable of making several hundreds of renders a month, as he's done in the past. But eventually, the scope-creep and lack of planning caught up to him.

Reactions: grim019

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
you guys look to deep in to bd mind,we already know wich problems have this game,an certainly big cast means ,sometimes someone who dont deserve screen time will have more thn others,but lets be more simplistic,and lets talk about the real problems not the "big cast,i dont see my favorite LI this update".,
Problem 1: black boxes bcs im a lazy worker.
Problem 2:changing to duck type of faces everyone bcs i can.
Problem 3:i wil tease everyone with those 2 mom"s and when someone ask for incest ,i play dumb or say i cant bcs my family..
Problem 4:lies,lies and more lies,that means more shit is going to happend soon or later......
Problem 5:His subscribers[the real cult of bd dumbaness] i was one of them till i got scolded bcs i asked when ....one more time
Problem 6:his own brain dont let him see far from his fingers,and that is a big fuckung problem, ''i odnt need help bcs im a mastermind ,a genius , is hard to be so damn good"
Problem 7: cmon guys there are so many that is impossible to quote everyone of themfor us is a pain in the ass but for him
is more screen time ,more wre talk more time he pushes over his 15 mins of fame,and thats the real issue here
So before tlaking about any pther dev outhere who maybe just maybe is a scam or he did scam ppl ,ask yourself this,
im a followeror this dumbass maybe im also a dumbass for doing so? maybe iam being manipulated in to this rabbit hole,?
how this guy is doing this....he found his golden egg chiken and he is milking it by now he is far away from redemption,and if im being completely honest with you ppl i dont fucking care anymore at this point,i hopw he come to steam so i can sue his ass off ,a wish i can see bd coming to a pltaform to only screw himself ,i dont think he is stupid i think he is unscrupulous,selfish and a unethyc kind of person so,if he want to conti this crap ,he is free to do so,and you are free to foloow a masterclass to whatever this shitshow is at this moment........

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I'll agree that "too many" is a problem, but I disagree it is the biggest problem in the game. I think it is harder to keep track because updates are too insignificant and inconsistently released. If there was a set schedule with a fairly set amount of content (See Moonbox as a prime example, you could set your watch to that dude), you could have many LI's and so long as you don't go too long without an even brief appearance, they'd at least stay fresh in your mind.
Yeah i don't really agree . Even with a more consistent update schedule there is such a thing as too many actual LI . At some point the good huge harem games , know how to first of all separate casual flings from a set of main girls . And there is clearly a core group in the game .
You have to do it when there is no way to give a fair amount of time regularly to a gigantic harem cast that keeps adding girls . When this happens obviously "Girl K" , that isn't part of the main core harem will be introduced , then moved aside for a set amount of game hours , then available to woo but likely not yet "caught like a pokemon" , then cycled out again in favor of moving the plot for further down forgotten and thrown aside girls like "F , G , K" or main plots .

Tia being mentioned recently is a great example of that . She was pretty much one of the easiest to court girl , very direct and into "friends with benefits" type relationship . You expect to immediately be able to hang with her or at least easily compared to other characters to supposedly win over , but then she is just gone for a long long time .

Playing hot potatoes with the girls does not work out well , with too many being cycled out and forgotten for a long time , despite the game insisting on making them important to the MC

There are some games that do a much better job imo of handling an ever increasing harem , even if they too suffer from the same issues . Recently "The Long Road Home" , the game about biker gangs , comes to my mind . It set ups like WVM a key and core duo of "cuckqueens" LI , then they become 3..4...5 , etc with secondary sex friends (with still the potential to become more) later on . The game knows to focus on the core group of actual LI , and then sprinkles the new additions and candidates , without neglecting them for long stretches . Something that is done poorly imo in WVM

Last edited:
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095
Apr 30, 2023
you guys look to deep in to bd mind,we already know wich problems have this game,an certainly big cast means ,sometimes someone who dont deserve screen time will have more thn others,but lets be more simplistic,and lets talk about the real problems not the "big cast,i dont see my favorite LI this update".,
Problem 3:i wil tease everyone with those 2 mom"s and when someone ask for incest ,i play dumb or say i cant bcs my family..
Problem 4:lies,lies and more lies,that means more shit is going to happend soon or later......
Problem 5:His subscribers[the real cult of bd dumbaness] i was one of them till i got scolded bcs i asked when ....one more time
Problem 6:his own brain dont let him see far from his fingers,and that is a big fuckung problem, ''i odnt need help bcs im a mastermind ,a genius , is hard to be so damn good"
Problem 7: cmon guys there are so many that is impossible to quote everyone of themfor us is a pain in the ass but for him
is more screen time ,more wre talk more time he pushes over his 15 mins of fame,and thats the real issue here
So before tlaking about any pther dev outhere who maybe just maybe is a scam or he did scam ppl ,ask yourself this,
im a followeror this dumbass maybe im also a dumbass for doing so? maybe iam being manipulated in to this rabbit hole,?
how this guy is doing this....he found his golden egg chiken and he is milking it by now he is far away from redemption,and if im being completely honest with you ppl i dont fucking care anymore at this point,i hopw he come to steam so i can sue his ass off ,a wish i can see bd coming to a pltaform to only screw himself ,i dont think he is stupid i think he is unscrupulous,selfish and a unethyc kind of person so,if he want to conti this crap ,he is free to do so,and you are free to foloow a masterclass to whatever this shitshow is at this moment........
I agree with everything except number 6

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Problem 3 will never be solved as long as the two moms and the sister are in the game. Even if he stops with the teasing scenes, people like incest and will keep asking for it.
The black box stuff is just weird. I don't get the whole faceless mc thing. Maybe it has something to do with immersion and making it easier for the player to feel like he is the mc. But it ends up just making those scenes look really weird.

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes