NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Maybe if he didn't add 500 fucking characters that wouldn't be a problem.
idk if him adding many girls is the main issue tbh. Personally if he hired someone to manage and keep track of all these storylines for him then he’d be way more organized and be able to stay focused on the current story points. I also enjoy a large power fantasy trip with lots of characters for me personally. But I get it.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Alright so I've some new and old complaints so far

Alright not too long ago I gotten past day 10 that magically turned into day 30+ something and the in gave dev screen was like "yeah let's pretend that didn't happen and the rework of chapter 1 will be released around 2023".

SO OLD COMPLAINTS FIRST!!!
So far I still can't fuck Willow/Cedey, Azel or Wendy. Give me my wincest, with all the hot girls you keep throwing in here randomly id rather have a meaningful relationship with the fam.

NEW COMPLAINT!!!

DAY10-30+ FUCKERY & INCONSISTENCY!!!
So as soon as I passed Day 10 and it magical became day 30+ and dev screen said to pretend that never happened... Well the rework was meant to release in 2023 apparently but the whole Season 1 or whatever feel identical to when I played the game years ago, nothing changed at all and it's 2024 now.

After day 10 and it's suddenly day 30+ something, there is now some random girls that the MC seems to know about but me as a Player has never seen them such as Granny, Bea and Armani... I don't know these girls and have never seen them but they get introduced like the MC has knows these new random girls for a week or 2 with some history... I can't just pretend this rework never arrived or anything has or hasn't changed when new random characters get thrown into the game like we are expected to know who they are, it makes building a relationship with them in the future feel forced or empty.

TOO MANY GIRLS
as much as I love a good Harem game this is getting stupid to the point I can see this becoming annoying for a game that I very much enjoy even though there is no wincest relationship yet. With there being so so many girls in the game it feels like at some point each update will have to focus on 1 or 2 girls at a time and that's the end of the update because the updates aren't super long themselves but the time between updates is too long that I forget a lot of stuff while playing other games because there are too many girls and not enough focus in the current girls.

BRAINDROP, I am no developer but as a player of these games if you don't stop adding more and more girls and focus solely on the ones you have now all the relationship we built up with them feel pointless... We need a lot of of the action and focus on the main girls like 80% of the girls from the house pool party... We really didn't need all these rainbow girls and random fan girls and new characters after day 10 that suddenly show up...

We need you to focus on the girls you have now and just build the game up from there... Most of us don't want 100+ girls and each new update that comes out we barely get any meaningful time or progress with them... Again I love harem games but this isn't Pokemon, we don't need to collect the whole female population because I some point all these other girls are going to not get enough screen time and when you add too many girls the value of the other girls don't seem as significant.

UPDATES
Dude you need more consistent updates or something like schedule a release every 2 or 3 months on a specific date like the the 1st day of every 2 or 3 months or something, the updates are too far apart and I forget too much when I got other games to play and stuff to remember in real life... The more girls you add the lore forgettable the original girls becoming and the longer and further the updates are apart the more we likely forget

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I think a lot of us were at one time. I dropped when we found out who our sister was. Not because I liked her and wanted to bang her, but because I actually didn't like her and the previous memory dreams pointed the sister at someone else and she's the one I expected to be our sister. I was just done after that.
The relationship between you and willow/cedey the rela sister, isn't actually too bad after some explanation and time for the player and MC to process stuff and how or why but yeah a lot of suggestions but it's just BD Milking what few people donate to him.

I mean do what you want but at the end of the day you don't pay your own bills, the people who donate to him do and many more probably would donate if he paid more attention to what many of us wanted and had some communication with people but here we are contemplating the installation of the game because it's literally going nowhere and the older girls feel more and more distant

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
UPDATES
Dude you need more consistent updates or something like schedule a release every 2 or 3 months on a specific date like the the 1st day of every 2 or 3 months or something, the updates are too far apart and I forget too much when I got other games to play and stuff to remember in real life... The more girls you add the lore forgettable the original girls becoming and the longer and further the updates are apart the more we likely forget
Updates that's the biggest joke of it all and when it all started making promises on content he didn't have. Promised a massive update that's when the excuses started his health,family health,getting married,moving house,having a child,relative dying,pc failure,unhappy with renders/game, goldfish drowning ect ect ...... the list is endless even quoted some excuses from other dev's but they still produced after dealing what problems they had.

The 2k render which he promised so long ago (can't remember exact date been so long probably the same time Stonehenge was built) during his meltdown/milking didn't even appear in full when it was released we had bits but then not long after he met Mckenzie his PR. This didn't last long we could see right through it as it was him, he even said before he wouldn't hire no one this was his hobby and his job but never could make his mind up on that.

As for communication during his time when he went through that phase you wouldn't see criticising on here/patreon/discord but the amount of support even offer ways to help with his problems but that's when things began to change. When his subscribers began to question what was happening then came the blocking,deleting and the banning a terrible way to deal with your customers.

There was some slight hope when he promised weekly updates but that didn't last long. We all know he's a big NFL fan so I can only imagine what we get in updates is what he writes in the season gap then just throws it out in bits

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
This. I get wanting to have variety, but there's a point where a lot becomes too much, and in this games case, it's beyond too much at this point. It makes having actual focus damn near impossible as BD is now constantly trying to figure out storylines for each and every girl and in turn making each girl feel more bland.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
This. I get wanting to have variety, but there's a point where a lot becomes too much, and in this games case, it's beyond too much at this point. It makes having actual focus damn near impossible as BD is now constantly trying to figure out storylines for each and every girl and in turn making each girl feel more bland.
normally every dev has the story written to the very end at least in a raw form,but i remember him telling once at the very beginning that he was overhelmed from the success in the first place and i think he never had a written storyline for WVM in the first place.
now it is simple impossible to write a storyline in advance for every character he had thrown in the game.
i think he thinks up the story with every update that is coming,and that is probably why he has now problems finishing the end of episode 13.
the guy is just to blinded to see it himself.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
idk if him adding many girls is the main issue tbh. Personally if he hired someone to manage and keep track of all these storylines for him then he’d be way more organized and be able to stay focused on the current story points. I also enjoy a large power fantasy trip with lots of characters for me personally. But I get it.
Nobody will track properly that many girls , it's not a matter of hiring help , even if it would likely be better . Unless you give a turn to a different girl each scene , they'll never get proper airtime , and if you do that the progression stops and they all feel irrelevant . It should have been obvious that it's impossible to juggle from the early days of the game , when there were "72 hours" days ingame lol .
Remember the MC having dates with 4-5 girls in a single night , each like at least one hour , while traveling from one location the next , even taking walks with family members ... or right in the midst of moving houses ? That's exactly what having so many in a harem does to your game .

The "big harem power fantasy" that do it right (like again , but mostly because fresh for me , "The long Road Home") still got less people within the game , and add those characters at a more controlled pace . Meaning you can actually name everyone and eventually care about them , or at least remember them . Yet even those good games suffer at times , from their MC having some weirdly intense "CEO/Mayor of a city" schedule

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Nobody will track properly that many girls , it's not a matter of hiring help , even if it would likely be better . Unless you give a turn to a different girl each scene , they'll never get proper airtime , and if you do that the progression stops and they all feel irrelevant . It should have been obvious that it's impossible to juggle from the early days of the game , when he had "72 hours" day ingame lol .
Remember when MC having date with 4-5 girls in a single night , each like at least one hour , while traveling from one location the next , even taking walks ... or right in the midst of moving houses ? That's exactly what having so many in a harem does to your game .

The "big harem power fantasy" that do it right (like again , but mostly because fresh for me , "The long Road Home") still got less people within the game , and add those characters at a more controlled pace . And even then suffer from their MC having some weirdly intense "CEO/Mayor of a city" schedule
don´t forget the stamia he had then with the horse cock banging like 4 or 5 times a day was it???

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
don´t forget the stamia he had then with the horse cock banging like 4 or 5 times a day was it???
I mean that's the least unrealistic part of the game, MC is only 18. I remember one day when I was 17 my girlfriend at the time and I went 13 straight hours, only taking short breaks to drink and piss before we finally stopped long enough to go eat and then we still banged another 2 times that night.

Apr 30, 2023
well he has not made clear which character is which to act accordingly...Some characters are main cast, other are support cast and other are just appear in flashbacks in some cases.. Main cast are the characters that are important for the story, supportive characters are the characters that help the story to grow and main cast of characters to develop...At least on every tv series i have watched they have divide the characters this way,For example at first Jamie is MC's girlfriend ,Shawna is in love with him but has not confesed to him,after she does mc either accepts or does not accept her as a 2nd girlfriend ,then there is Liz Jamie's sister who is also in love with the mc since he was in highschool but MC does not even see that at that time, i don't know why but he did not see that.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotTheReal16

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
normally every dev has the story written to the very end at least in a raw form,but i remember him telling once at the very beginning that he was overhelmed from the success in the first place and i think he never had a written storyline for WVM in the first place.
now it is simple impossible to write a storyline in advance for every character he had thrown in the game.
i think he thinks up the story with every update that is coming,and that is probably why he has now problems finishing the end of episode 13.
the guy is just to blinded to see it himself.
I actually think that's very rare. Most devs make it up as they go. It's why the average writing quality for AVN's is pretty low.

And BD actually said he knew the beginning, ending and some stuff in the middle. Click the post to see the whole quote, it's pretty long.

I knew the beginning and ending and a large portion of plot beats in the middle.
Obviously, he did not stick to this plan. Not even close if I had to guess.

Another post I found when I was looking for the one above was actually a response to something I asked him back in early 2020.

Without spoiling too much, how many more girls do you plan to add? I know the black girl from the beta's (don't know her name, haven't played them) and I believe you mentioned 2 other new girls to show up in this update? A new braces girl? Any more trans girls? Asian girls? Hispanic/Latina girls etc.?

I'm not really talking about the pregnancy conquest girls, just girls for the harem.
No more planned outside of Rachael's business right now. That may change but I won't add many more if it does.

Yeah... that went out the window.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I actually think that's very rare. Most devs make it up as they go. It's why the average writing quality for AVN's is pretty low.

And BD actually said he knew the beginning, ending and some stuff in the middle. Click the post to see the whole quote, it's pretty long.

Obviously, he did not stick to this plan. Not even close if I had to guess.

Another post I found when I was looking for the one above was actually a response to something I asked him back in early 2020.

Yeah... that went out the window.
Yeah he cant get himself to stick to his goals at all so its been a mess for 3 yrs now

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Nobody will track properly that many girls , it's not a matter of hiring help , even if it would likely be better . Unless you give a turn to a different girl each scene , they'll never get proper airtime , and if you do that the progression stops and they all feel irrelevant . It should have been obvious that it's impossible to juggle from the early days of the game , when there were "72 hours" days ingame lol .
Remember the MC having dates with 4-5 girls in a single night , each like at least one hour , while traveling from one location the next , even taking walks with family members ... or right in the midst of moving houses ? That's exactly what having so many in a harem does to your game .

The "big harem power fantasy" that do it right (like again , but mostly because fresh for me , "The long Road Home") still got less people within the game , and add those characters at a more controlled pace . Meaning you can actually name everyone and eventually care about them , or at least remember them . Yet even those good games suffer at times , from their MC having some weirdly intense "CEO/Mayor of a city" schedule
Bro you’re actually spitting facts especially with long road home shout. I was thinking the same thing like adding new girls at a controlled pace to keep the story following better. Ya what BD has done with it is wrong way of going about it. But yah idk if he‘ll ever fix or try and solve the problem at this point.

3.70 star(s) 635 Votes